VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: V3 KAITO - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
  • (253 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

V3 KAITO

#1981 User is offline   Vivi Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:Yuyoyuppe, Konki-P, Owata-P

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:21 AM

View PostStormbringer, on 23 February 2012 - 10:05 AM, said:

we need this translated. google gives the gist but i am curious if more can be gleaned from the japanese:

that looks like there is more info hiden in the Japanese to me.

日本語と英語の操作性の違いは大きいからなぁ…。

(The word 操作性... I know exactly what it means but it's hard to find an accurate English word for me. Errrr.)
It most likely means: The difference in operability between English and Japanese is huge so...

For his other tweets, I don't know if it's necessary for Stormbringer has already put it here, but I'd like to give my translation to what I think is important:

同意です RT @kenseidou 英語エンジンいじって感じるのはこんな操作をガサツなアメリカ人がやったら間違いなく銃でPC撃って壊しそうな気がする。
(About 1 hour ago)
Agree RT @keiseidou The way how English engine is operated makes me think that, if this very engine is used by a rude American, he'll surely shot the computer with a gun.

両方進んでます~ RT @kogekabocha もしかして日本語と英語に対応するのですか?!

We are working on both. RT @kogekabocha So we have Japanese and English voicebank?

最近やっと情報開示OKがでたので、V3KAITOの話はボチボチつぶやきますよ~ RT @mkiri いつも進捗を楽しみにしてます。
(12 hours ago)
Finally the information is OK to speak to the public. I'll tweet a lot about V3 KAITO. RT @mkiri We're waiting for the progress all the time!

風雅さんはジャズボーカルに対する教養をお持ちだったので非常にスムーズでした。RT @KGN_works wktkしつつお待ちしております。しかし芸達者な方でないと難しそうですね、収録。流石、風雅さんベテランでらっしゃるなあ…

Fuuga-san has a great knowledge on Jazz vocal so the recording was quite smooth. RT @KGN_works. We are waiting "wktk"ly! (I guess this needn't translation since all are familiar with NND :) ) If there's no skilled artist the recording will be quite difficult right? Fuuga-san seems quite skilled and is used to do this.

先日の募集がキッカケで、海外のPさん数名からも支援を受けています。ありがたや。
(12 hours ago)
Thanks to the last recruitment, we got contacted by several oversea producers. THX.

英語版KAITOについて報告を受ける。今週中に2重母音の調整と、VVの微調整っと。

Received a report about English KAITO. Adjusting double vowels and a little vowel-vowels.
He exists, as real as you.

Posted Image

Nico Mylist(posts vocaloid covers, singings and other stuff)
Youtube Channel
Twitter: [twitter]vivi_fank[/twitter] (tweets in Chinese, Japanese(grammarless) and English)

#1982 User is offline   Stormbringer Icon

• Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:54 AM

so, He's got permission to discuss Kaito publicly now. that's cool. now imma buggin' him about Meiko :D rude american indeed! :P i wonder why he would think that? (Yo, Byotch! what about Meiko you slacker!)

Edit: seriously the use of "rude" there does not make much sense. "impatient?" meaning tuning is harder than for the CV series so it will frustrate less skilled user to the point they may do violence to thier monitor?
oh never mind
For i thought Haiku a haku
bugger it all; Sake!

#1983 User is offline   Blu3Powder Icon

• Pollo
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Sele-P, niki, mikito, t.Komine

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:21 AM

Meiko better be getting an english voice-bank too cuz ima flip the fuk out if she doesn't.

As for the 3 vocaloid's wouldn't they be MeiKaitoLuka append's :V? and not 3 new vocaloid.
Posted Image

#1984 User is offline   Kit Wistful Icon

• Adamant Hipster
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:10daysP, cosMo, PutinP, hachi

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:54 AM

View PostBlu3Powder, on 22 February 2012 - 10:27 PM, said:

Meiko better be getting an english voice-bank too cuz ima flip the fuk out if she doesn't.

As for the 3 vocaloid's wouldn't they be MeiKaitoLuka append's :V? and not 3 new vocaloid.

TL;DR there is no english voicebank announced for Meiko. We will hold out hope but right now it's not happening. And the three appends that are coming out are indeed MeiKaitoLuka and oh jeez I hope that happens soon, I thought Meiko was supposed to come out first and then Luka but it's only Kaito who is getting public updates it seems and arrgghhh

Maybe I'd better see which other dudes are tweeting about appends, this isn't a Luka thread after all XD;;
YT Listing and Soundcloud (so that you may assess where I am musically), my vocaloid drawing/redesign thread (So that you can assess where I am, visual-artistically), I'm likely to have not updated either since 12/30/2012 and now you know what to expect from me 8 |

#1985 User is offline   Blu3Powder Icon

• Pollo
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Sele-P, niki, mikito, t.Komine

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:11 AM

View PostKit Wistful, on 23 February 2012 - 04:00 AM, said:

TL;DR there is no english voicebank announced for Meiko. We will hold out hope but right now it's not happening. And the three appends that are coming out are indeed MeiKaitoLuka and oh jeez I hope that happens soon, I thought Meiko was supposed to come out first and then Luka but it's only Kaito who is getting public updates it seems and arrgghhh

Maybe I'd better see which other dudes are tweeting about appends, this isn't a Luka thread after all XD;;

Well i don't consider myself a fan of kaito but i just don't see why only kaito? beside's miku and luka's engrish.

But perhaps is because he sell's so updating him JNASDIUISUDF nvm let's just hope she get's one in the near future :V
Posted Image

#1986 User is offline   Stormbringer Icon

• Icon

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:53 AM

View PostKit Wistful, on 22 February 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

thus far. but we have had news of her (Meiko) occasionally. and i place the probability of her going english at about 55 to 60 percent based on deductive reasoning and some scant clues that have been released. and luka does have her own thread but a little crossover won't hurt unless it is significant news. then it needs to go in her thread.
oh never mind
bugger it all; Sake!

#1987 User is offline   Mini Icon

• MASTER RACE
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:kaoling

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:47 PM

Well i don't consider myself a fan of kaito but i just don't see why only kaito? beside's miku and luka's engrish.

IF, and only IF their english voicebanks are made for westerns crypton must've realised that males sell in the west.
So that MAY BE the reason why we are only hearing news from Kaito.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#1988 User is offline   SystemsReady Icon

• Artificially Intelligent Technobot
  • Icon

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:16 PM

We are waiting "wktk"ly! (I guess this needn't translation since all are familiar with NND )

Actually, I honestly don't know what the hell "wktk" means. I keep seeing it.

#1989 User is offline   Virtual > Real Icon

• Icon

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:22 PM

View PostSystemsReady, on 23 February 2012 - 05:22 PM, said:

Actually, I honestly don't know what the hell "wktk" means. I keep seeing it.

It's short for 'wakuwaku tekateka' which basically means 'trembling with excitement' or 'shaking'.

No one ever said the order of release was going to be Luka appends > Meiko appends/upgrade > Kaito appends/upgrades. At one point they said that was how progress was going; that Luka was farther along than Meiko and Meiko was farther along than Kaito. So yeah.

Also, it's confirmed now that Kaito is going to be V3....they mean the JPN version, right? If so, does that mean they're going to release his appends in all one pack like with the V2 appends, or separately like Gumi's V3 voice banks?

#1990 User is offline   Kurono Rei Icon

• Whatever you do, don't blink. Blink and you die.
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:新城P、maya、MazoP、仕事してP

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:23 PM

So that's what "wktk" means!!
I hope they release all of KAITO's Appends in one package, or I probably couldn't afford them all. *sigh...* -__-'

#1991 User is offline   Stormbringer Icon

• Icon

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:55 AM

Mr Sasaki almost reveals something then speaks about Non Disclosure Agreements (NDAs)

but also seems to be talking about something related to Miku (I guess on reflection probably Miku English)

so i ask about the nature of NDAs. i did not start this conversation. evidently someone else ask him something that would violate his NDA and it was about Miku.

maybe i should put this in the miku english thread. but i feel it might lead to info about Kaai/Mei.

[Redacted] @ adaje5
@vocaloid_cv_cfm does an NDA forbid any questions or specific items? like if i ask if MEIKO English VB is being made?
In reply to crypton_wat

4m crypton_wat @ vocaloid_cv_cfm
(Dangerous, more ... Development Institute may have conflict with people, I'm sorry to NDA too excited)

5m crypton_wat @ vocaloid_cv_cfm
Because I want to the cooperation of the cockpit of a prototype part, to Mr. Gussuma, you ~Tsu advances in Aki's best to call from now on!

11m crypton_wat @ vocaloid_cv_cfm
Or one, want one at home. Truly it useful.

14m crypton_wat @ vocaloid_cv_cfm
Miku Hatsune dangerous robot. May feel more than performance planning ○ b ...

Japanese:

crypton_wat ‏ @vocaloid_cv_cfm

(やばい、興奮しすぎてNDAに抵触してるかも…開発研究所の方々、ゴメンナサイ)
31m crypton_wat crypton_wat ‏ @vocaloid_cv_cfm

試作機のコクピットの一部分、グッスマさんに協力頂してもらいたいので、これから安藝さんに電話して全力で口説きますっ!
37m crypton_wat crypton_wat ‏ @vocaloid_cv_cfm

つか、自宅に一台欲しい。めっちゃ役に立つし。
40m crypton_wat crypton_wat ‏ @vocaloid_cv_cfm

初音ミクロボットやばい。パ○ロ企画以上の可能性を感じる…

This post has been edited by Stormbringer: 24 February 2012 - 09:15 AM

oh never mind
bugger it all; Sake!

#1992 User is offline   Vivi Icon

• Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Yuyoyuppe, Konki-P, Owata-P

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:22 AM

View PostStormbringer, on 24 February 2012 - 05:01 PM, said:

Mr Sasaki almost reveals something then speaks about Non Disclosure Agreements (NDAs)

but also seems to be talking about something related to Miku (I guess on reflection probably Miku English)

so i ask about the nature of NDAs. i did not start this conversation. evidently someone else ask him something that would violate his NDA and it was about Miku.

maybe i should put this in the miku english thread. but i feel it might lead to info about Kaai/Mei.

Japanese:

Not Miku English. It's about a Miku robot or something like that.
He exists, as real as you.

Posted Image

Nico Mylist(posts vocaloid covers, singings and other stuff)
Youtube Channel
Twitter: [twitter]vivi_fank[/twitter] (tweets in Chinese, Japanese(grammarless) and English)

#1993 User is offline   Stormbringer Icon

• Icon

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:27 AM

oh noes! Miku is taking over the world! :)
oh never mind
bugger it all; Sake!

#1994 User is offline   damesukekun Icon

• ミク廃 / Got Miku-Miku-ed
  • Icon

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:48 PM

>やばい、興奮しすぎてNDAに抵触してるかも…開発研究所の方々、ゴメンナサイ
Oops, I've got too excited and may be breaking the non-disclosure assignment... To those in Development Laboratory, I'm (really) sorry.

>試作機のコクピットの一部分、グッスマさんに協力頂してもらいたいので、これから安藝さんに電話して全力で口説きますっ!
I hope Gussuma (Good Smile Company) would (kindly) help (us) with a part of the prototype's cockpit. I'm going to give a call to Mr./Ms. Aki (of the company) and persuade him/her (into joining us).

>つか、自宅に一台欲しい。めっちゃ役に立つし。
Say, I want one at my home. It'll be very useful.

>初音ミクロボットやばい。パ○ロ企画以上の可能性を感じる…
Robot Hatsune Miku, so wicked! I can see more future in it than Pa**Ro plan... (PaPeRo robot by NEC. Damesuke)

#1995 User is offline   Virtual > Real Icon

• Icon

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:10 PM

View Postdamesukekun, on 24 February 2012 - 02:54 PM, said:

>やばい、興奮しすぎてNDAに抵触してるかも…開発研究所の方々、ゴメンナサイ
Oops, I've got too excited and may be breaking the non-disclosure assignment... To those in Development Laboratory, I'm (really) sorry.

>試作機のコクピットの一部分、グッスマさんに協力頂してもらいたいので、これから安藝さんに電話して全力で口説きますっ!
I hope Gussuma (Good Smile Company) would (kindly) help (us) with a part of the prototype's cockpit. I'm going to give a call to Mr./Ms. Aki (of the company) and persuade him/her (into joining us).

>つか、自宅に一台欲しい。めっちゃ役に立つし。
Say, I want one at my home. It'll be very useful.

>初音ミクロボットやばい。パ○ロ企画以上の可能性を感じる…
Robot Hatsune Miku, so wicked! I can see more future in it than Pa**Ro plan... (PaPeRo robot by NEC. Damesuke)

Hm...maybe it has to do with that robot that cosplayed as Miku and Gumi while singing with their voices?

• (253 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users