VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Have You Ever Had a Paranormal Experience? - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
  • (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Have You Ever Had a Paranormal Experience?

#31 User is offline   Viri Icon

• MMMM, FOOD.
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 December 2010 - 05:39 AM

View PostKeine Kamishirasawa, on 23 December 2010 - 06:34 PM, said:

I remember once I ran into my room because I need clothes and I saw a white figure on my ceiling. (Actually, now that I notice it, it looked somewhat like Yuyuko...)
Then the next day I ran into my room again for the same reason and it happened again. I was scared and I ran away and hid in the laundry room. (The light was on and everything, you could see the figure perfectly. And my room was cold as fuck.)

Then I also had a dog who died from something like heart worm.
So I was getting out of the shower and I see a black dog run past me, the hallway was cold. So I got scared and closed the door and hid in the corner.

I'M SCARED OF THE DARK.
But I am also scared of ghosts.

One night I heard someone walk into my kitchen (Its the room right next to where I was) and they stopped. It sounded like they opened the door, but the door was closed.

And before my house was built, there was some thingy and a lady died there. (Her name is now Yuyuko.)

;n;

OMG! IM SCARED OF THE DARK TOO! i had an experience where i saw little feet walk past me. [i sleep on the floor] and there was one where the pans that were hanging [ they had little hooks] were swinging. i think there was a little boy haunting my house. my mom saw him sitting in front of our tv. it wasnt my baby brother because everytime something like that happened, he was asleep.

#32 User is offline   Alex ZF Icon

• SEES Leader
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:ryo

Posted 29 December 2010 - 09:58 AM

No double posting please.. ^^
you're new so it's ok.. but you should read the rules too xD
and if you forgot to say something.. use the edit function.. there's also the multiquote... just for you know..
Posted Image

Final Fantasy VII Fan ^^

"Everybody Lies"

#33 User is offline   Yato Icon

• 吐いてみた
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Ryuryu (BinyuP)

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:16 AM

View PostKuzlalala, on 23 December 2010 - 08:05 PM, said:

I have a friend who could see ghosts, but only like a blur or something, while her little sister could really see ghosts. I want to have the ability to see ghosts, which is different from the people who keep saying that they're lucky to not have the ability to see ghosts.

Mmmm, most people who have the ability to see ghosts can't shut that power off. So, they're constantly seeing them. Where ever they go. The ghosts don't appear normal either. They appear as the way they die. Most are asking for help as well. So, would you like a guy who had part of his body blown off by a shotgun appear in your room in the middle of the night? I don't think so. Might want to rethink that.

Also, I have had some paranormal experiences. I don't remember them personally. I've just been told them.

My grandparents died before I was born and when I was just a toddler I was playing by myself in my room and my parents said that I had the biggest grin on my face when I walked into the living room. They asked why and apparently they said I said my dad's mother's nickname for what everyone called her and they hadn't told me it either. My dad told me that when I said that he bout had a heart attack.

Also, at my mother's mom's house when I was young I was by myself(whoa, I'm starting to see a pattern. xD) playing in the play room when my grandmother and mother heard me talking. Of course, they wondered who I was talking to and they walked asking me. I apparently said I was talking to my Papa.

When I used to go to my grandmother's house I used to feel like someone was watching me whenever I was alone. Now I believe it to be my grandpa watching me. I'm sure he misses me now and I kind of miss him too. <3

#34 User is offline   Alex ZF Icon

• SEES Leader
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:ryo

Posted 29 December 2010 - 12:53 PM

Woah.. never had a paranormal experience like with some family members that had passed away..
but i remember some weeks ago at my friend house.. i stayed on my laptop while everyone got asleep..
and there used to happens weird things.. like seeing something and then it's not there..

well that day i was just playing and then i heard someone walking outside the door that lead outside.. i first thought it was the dog.. but then he barked away from there ._.
it creeped me out because it not happened just once..
i even get out to look holding my friend's katana just in case (yeah i wanted to believe it was some kind of thieft xD)
and nothing >.<
anyway.. its strange..
Posted Image

Final Fantasy VII Fan ^^

"Everybody Lies"

#35 User is offline   Kartoffel-Chan Icon

• Ohohoho~
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:41 PM

Over a year ago I woke up to feel like there was a man standing in my room. And even though I couldn't see him i could picture what he looked like and that he meant me no harm, he was merely watching over me like I was his daughter. My little brother also had someone wake him up and say, "Hello." to him in the middle of the night, a few weeks prior to my 'experience'. But I can sense things, like energies and there is a very weak 'thin' type threatening shadow/entity in my room. It's stopped me from breathing in my sleep like once, I woke up but I saw it retreating away from me so yeah...My Uncle when he was little also did the same thing I do, only he would see them walk through walls and each one had a different 'color' depending on their emotions.

._. Now I sound like a psycho, great...

But I've seen a 'well known' ghost back in Colorado Springs. There used to be a K-mart in one of the malls and I met the ghost there, he name was Carl and he was only helping me find my parents. I was...14 at the time, so yeah...

Posted Image

#36 User is offline   Viri Icon

• MMMM, FOOD.
  • Icon

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:36 PM

View PostAlex ZF, on 29 December 2010 - 01:58 AM, said:

No double posting please.. ^^
you're new so it's ok.. but you should read the rules too xD
and if you forgot to say something.. use the edit function.. there's also the multiquote... just for you know..

got it. im barely learning the functions of this site. i almost never talk on forums, :rolleyes:

#37 User is offline   XxLen KagaminexX Icon

• Neko Romancer
  • Icon

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:54 PM

My elementary school have some creepy stuff going on, it was built on an burial ground. It was 4 stories high with a basement under it. One time when i was in 2nd grade i think.... my class went to the basement to carry some chairs or something like that. anyways, one of my friends walked into a corner and we didnt notice. then we heard a thump, like chairs/tables falling on the ground. so we searched around the corner where my friend had gone into. we didnt find anything weird, but we didnt find my friend either. so then, he walked down the stairs of the basement and said that he was going to the bathroom. yeah...i know...weird.... ._.
WARNING!! BOSS CHARACTER APPROACHING!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Past Signatures
Spoiler

#38 Zero*

• Group: Guests

Posted 01 January 2011 - 01:25 AM

Can't say I ever had.

Probably because this shit doesn't exist. Fortunately for us - we wouldn've been fucked over a long time ago if any of these things (ghosts, demons, evil aliens and the like) were actually real.

#39 User is offline   Rein Icon

• Moonlight Legend
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:37 AM

Depends on what you mean by "paranormal experience". If it's just seeing ghosts or aliens, then no, I haven't done that.

I'm not the ghost-girl of the family. That would be my older half-sister. She's seen and felt ghosts her entire life, and although she's tried her best to shut that ability away she tends to keep running into them. I call her the "spook magnet" for that reason. Her kids, my nieces, seem to have inherited the ghost-magnetism from her (although the oldest girl is disabled and can't speak, so we don't really know *what* exactly she sees). The youngest has seen the spirits of both her grandparents and her great-grandmother shortly after they passed. She also saw a little girl in one of my sister's old apartments. That encounter turned violent, however, and when she started getting scratched by the whatever-it-was my sister moved out.

I'm the boring one. Although I'm the resident occult-girl, I don't experience much. That's probably because I don't want to, though, considering I'm already paranoid as all hell without needing a valid reason to be terrified. (Doesn't stop me from being one of those dweebs that carries around a shield amulet at all times though)

There are little small things every so often. I used to, um...see the future sometimes maybe. Just small bits, though, nothing fun or important. Well, there was the time my cat disappeared after I had a weird dream, but....
And since my dad passed, I've sort of gotten the sense that he's around at certain times. Usually at work. Probably because he's proud of me or some shizz, but it's sort of a bother sometimes because dammit I am trying to arrange these bottles stop making me sad.

Also one time when I was a little kid I became obsessed with fairies, and shortly afterward perfect circles of mushrooms started appearing in my yard when they hadn't previously. This went on for years, at at least three different locations, until I hit puberty. I'm still terrified of stepping in them, ever since my dad tried to exploit my childish imagination by picking me up and threatening to throw me in one so the fairies could get me. I screamed so much he felt bad and had to promise never to do it again. (He lied)

SUCH IS MY LIFE

Posted Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#40 User is offline   Kartoffel-Chan Icon

• Ohohoho~
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:34 AM

View PostMima, on 02 January 2011 - 09:37 PM, said:

There are little small things every so often. I used to, um...see the future sometimes maybe. Just small bits, though, nothing fun or important.

I get that a lot in my dreams. The first one I remember having was of a girl with long hair hitting me in the face with it at an award ceremonies. A week later their was a girl in my Elementary school who did just that XD

Posted Image

#41 User is offline   MagiCat Icon

• The Fate of an Autumn Fan.
  • Icon

Posted 06 January 2011 - 03:55 PM

I've always been interested in paranormal stuff, because I find it interesting (and science hasn't found a way to come over and explain everything). Honestly though, I never came in contact with anything, though at one time my older cousin used to date a paranormalist and she invited me to go to a haunted house once, which I think I'd be too scared to do.

She told me a story or two but the only one I remember is about them going to a graveyard and at midnight everybody's cellphones and other digital equipment died and then a whole bunch of floating orbs appeared in the cemetery.

Well, there was one or two odd things that have happened to me.

When I was 7 or 8 (I think) I woke up in the very early morning and my parents were sleeping in bed. (This happened because this morning happend to be Easter when I was little I would get all excited and that would cause me wake up early and want to hunt for Easter eggs. :3) But something kinda odd happened after about ten minutes or so.
I heard a noise downstairs, like a loud stomping or even hopping. I thought it may have been my cat since she could be noisy when jumping around, even though it sounded like it was coming from something larger then her. And it just kept going and stopped, I then heard a whole bunch of squeaking, which I recognized as an Easter decoration that we kept on our T.V. and say what you like, but my cat couldn't have reached that. Whatever it was started hop-stomping again up the stairs.
I hid under the covers because I was a bit scared, that and being so young I thought it was the Easter Bunny and he would go away if I saw him (Wow I must sound like a dork right now. oxO; ). The noise went into my brothers' room, my parents' room and mine then left. Naturally no one believed me the next morning because I was so small and they assumed it was a dream. Even though I'm one of those people who either doesn't dream or doesn't remember their dreams when they wake up.
Either way I find the whole thing odd, and reading this over it sounds really far-fetched even to me.

Another small thing was this past October, we needed to put down our cat because her back problems were very bad and she was suffering. Being basically the only pet I ever had being our pet for 10 years and we had bonded closesly, it was probably one of the worst days of my life. That night though, I could have sworn I heard her purring. I'm not sure if it really frightened or upset me, but I've been able to move on and we adopted two new kittens a month ago even though I still miss her very much...

~♥MagiCat♥

Spoiler

#42 User is offline   ShinaichiVocaloid Icon

• VO's crazy Fangirl
  • Icon

Posted 06 January 2011 - 08:20 PM

I had one
I was selling girl scout cookies when I was younger and I went to this one house right next to mine. I stopped at the house and rang the doorbell. An old women came to the door. She couldn't hear that many things I said so I was almost screaming what I was saying I had to help her write things down. She bought one box of cookies and I left. A week later I came back with her cookies. I rang the doorbell and a young girl came to the girl. I told her about the women and she looked and me counfused. She said that no old women lived there or at that house. I walked down the street to every house and they all said the same thing. I even looked up the person on line to figure out who she was but I could find nothing on her. Still today I sometimes get nightmares of her standing over my bed and glaring at me.
Posted Image

Squiby's please click!!!!!
Spoiler

#43 User is offline   PoPi Panda Icon

• HakuxNeru Shipper
  • Icon

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:19 AM

I was haunted by what I thought was a poltergeist for a long time (think like The Entity, yeah ghost rape.), but he ended up being a negative thoughtform of mine that I managed to expell.
One night when I was little, my closet door opened and a purely black hand stuck out and waved at me, and then retreated. Nobody was there.

I got up one night to drink out of my water jug, and when I picked it up it was flung out of my hand. I don't know if I had some psychic energy build up or if it was a poltergeist.

One of my mom's friends took a picture of a ghost woman at work. The movie theater my mom works at is seriously haunted. There's a little boy in aristocratic attire that is seen in auditoriums and a woman in a ragged white dress up in projection.
Avatar by AREZU-P/alexseason3/AlexBells
PM me for art trade info. I'm looking for songwriters or art of my characters.
Vote for Project Aiko UTAU Voicebank :3

Posted Image Happy New Year! Posted Image

#44 User is offline   Rein Icon

• Moonlight Legend
  • Icon

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:17 PM

View PostPoPi Panda, on 07 January 2011 - 08:19 PM, said:

One night when I was little, my closet door opened and a purely black hand stuck out and waved at me, and then retreated. Nobody was there.

For some reason that made me think of this comic.

I apologize in advance for the nightmares.

Posted Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#45 User is offline   CrimsonLen27 Icon

• -VO's Len Kagamine -
  • Icon

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:56 AM

Well, my mom told me I have six senses.
Because they consult me to the paranormal expert.
It's the start when I was 7.
My parents are starting to say that I get kinda weird.
Pointing on something that no normal people could see.
Like, I'm pointing on a white lady, then when I'm pointing at it.. They don't see. That now makes me ask why they don't see.
When I am talking to a child sitting in the most dark corner of the room, my parents were so worried because they said
they see no one in there even though I'm introducing the child to them.
Now, I'm 18. I'm aware that I see ghost. When I was a child, I thought of ghost the same as human. Because I see
them everyday, I became used to them. But sometimes I feel afraid because I see them bleeding, hiding my things around and just return them to me after 1 month. They also scaring my visitors in my house. Kinda bad for me now but I'm used to it.

Posted Image

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users