VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Real life vs Internet - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Real life vs Internet

Poll: Real life vs Internet (38 member(s) have cast votes)

Real life producers VS anonymous producers

1. Real life (4 votes [10.53%])

Percentage of vote: 10.53%

2. Anonymous (18 votes [47.37%])

Percentage of vote: 47.37%

3. I dunno LOL ( ¯\(°_o)/¯ ) (16 votes [42.11%])

Percentage of vote: 42.11%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   xmex Icon

• VOの能天気な変(質)人
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:45 PM

About sometimes ago,I thought that anonymous producers(Vocaloid producers mostly) on the net creates far better and more songs than that of well-known bands,singers and songwriters in general(saves a few exception of course).I still holds strong to my opinion as of now

So I wanna ask you guys what you think? Is real life producer better or does anonymous ones better?
Warning,not safe for children,+16
Spoiler

#2 User is offline   ShouganaiYumeS&M Icon

• Midnight memories and afternoon reveries
  • Icon

Posted 20 December 2010 - 04:07 PM

A lot of times, the anon producers are better. Probably because RL producers have established a sort of reputation and can't afford to take many chances whereas the people on the internet can easily be sheilded from too much criticism by the internet.
That's my opinion anyway~
DAYT
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Paprika Icon

• Amateur Web Designer
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:kz and keeno

Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:44 PM

I voted for RL producers actually.

Are we talking about Vocaloid Producers? Or just music producers in general?

Because if we're talking about the ones who produce the mass-marketed music designed to hook in people and sell a product specifically... The music may not be considered to have any more emotion than the happiness of making money, but either way, they are brilliant.

The schemes and producers of course. Granted, they just find one thing to abuse and abuse it until people get tired... But the ability of certain people to produce a super catchy tune or hook is amazing for me.

The anon producers such as many Voca-Ps still have talent yes, and many could succeed professionally with the high quality music they put out, but in comparison to the real world where you MUST be amazing to make a living (to compete with everyone else), the top rankings still exist and operate in the same manner, but at a generally lower level.
- Blue Summer -
Posted Image
- We are blind to the ugly -

#4 User is offline   xmex Icon

• VOの能天気な変(質)人
  • Icon

Posted 21 December 2010 - 03:42 AM

View PostPaprika, on 21 December 2010 - 12:44 AM, said:

I voted for RL producers actually.

Are we talking about Vocaloid Producers? Or just music producers in general?

Because if we're talking about the ones who produce the mass-marketed music designed to hook in people and sell a product specifically... The music may not be considered to have any more emotion than the happiness of making money, but either way, they are brilliant.

To be honest,I haven't thought it as thoroughly as you did.In my mind it was just about,people who make songs and not the ones who make commercial music.But let's stay true to the topic,anonymous producers(in general)VS real life producers(in general too)
Warning,not safe for children,+16
Spoiler

#5 User is offline   恨死你~ YUKI ~ HateDieU Icon

• Futo's Stalker
  • Icon

Posted 23 December 2010 - 12:57 PM

I voted anonymous Producers.

Reason:

I like songs if they have meanings. If a producer keeps making songs about love love and love or just relationships (there are lots if I'm not wrong, I keep hiding in my Vocaloid song cave), then it would be very very boring.

For me, I like anonymous producers because they are more creative (in my honest opinion) than real life producers. Yes, real life producers need to make a living, does that mean that anonymous producers don't need to earn a living? They need to spend 2x more time than real life producers because they need the Vocaloid to sing at the perfect speed, tempo and words. They also need to compose the music by themselves. Bands have members who can help. What about solo producers like mothy (Akuno-P)? He has to produce the Seven Deadly Sins series all by himself and he still has 2 songs left.

Why do I keep hiding in Vocaloid song caves? Because all the hard work put into each individual song needs to be recognised, by at least someone out there who likes to listen to music. Imagine the sadness the producers will suffer when they receive harsh comments after uploading their songs. Their hard work, sweat and time sacrificed to produce those songs are all in there and evident. It's not like you can produce your own song and music (unless you can, ignore my previous sentence).

Anonymous producers create songs with messages to tell the listeners. Like The Daughter of Evil. It teaches us not to be overly proud of ourselves. Songs about love and other stuff tell stories but we may not understand them (real life producers). But if we don't understand the meaning of the song, then we just listen to the song because the rhythm is "cool" or it sounds "nice".(Not sarcasm)

Real life producers, when their songs get popular enough, get to hold live concerts. But some of the live concerts aren't "live" at all. Some of the singers lip-synch.

I despise lip-synching. Lip-synching means that they are not capable of singing the song live. That's why I hate some singers.

So in general, anonymous producers (to me) are more creative than some real live producers and their songs have stories/messages in them and doesn't concentrate on love in every single song they produce.

[/rant]
+Fujikage Yuki- ~

da insane laughing monster
Yuki

LOOK MY DRAGON EGGS HAS APPEARED AT LONG LAST

Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image[/url] Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

You know you wanna click them ;)

#6 User is offline   Cakey Icon

• Icon

Posted 07 January 2011 - 06:03 PM

That's a hard question to answer because we have legendary people like Queen, you know. Baroque, Classical. It's really hard to say anything. Though I am definately going to say that popular music culture has gone down a route I don't even want to associate with.
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   Sonyeo Icon

• 응캬캬
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Bucchigiri-P

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:29 AM

I have to pick anonymous because I like more anonymous producers than real life producrs.
The only real life producer who can make music I like is Bang Shi Hyuk LOL

Taehyung is not happy.
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users