VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Elfen Lied Anyone? - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Elfen Lied Anyone?

#16 User is online   Pomelo Icon

• sekai de ichiban trash-sama ☆
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Favorite Producer/s:wintermute & whoo

Posted 24 December 2010 - 01:36 PM

I've got a love/hate feeling about it.

Do read the manga though, it's much better than the anime...even if it doesn't have the gorgeous opening.

#17 User is offline   faintsmile1992 Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:54 PM

I love Elfen Lied and Lucy must be one of my favourite anime characters

#18 User is offline   kagamineprincess Icon

• VO'S Kidney Stone. = u =
  • Icon

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:06 PM

Elfen Lied actually made me laugh, because i like how Lucy makes people into little nubby people.. like Nana, when she cut off her arms and legs :lol: NUBS!
lol, but it was an awesome anime~
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#19 User is offline   ShinaichiVocaloid Icon

• VO's crazy Fangirl
  • Icon

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:20 PM

I started reading the manga three years ago when I had finished another anime I was watching. I was looking for a good horror/romance manga to read and that's when I came across Elfen lied. I read the first chapter shocked at how much blood there was but I couldn't stop reading it. I ended up loving it and now I can never find another anime or manga that has made me feel the same way. The manga was amazing but I didn't like the anime as much.
Posted Image

Squiby's please click!!!!!
Spoiler

#20 User is offline   BubblesChibimi Icon

• BUNNEH! :3
  • Icon

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:42 AM

I love this anime and the opening song is just beautiful <3 This show scared the shit outta me XD I never read the manga but I am looking forward to. The last episode made me cry... twice.
Posted Image

Giga Puddi FTW. No exceptions...

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#21 User is offline   Daveybear_HTID Icon

• Infinite within the finite.
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Too many to name ;-;

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:55 PM

Ah, Elfen Lied. Good stuff that anime. I rly liked it, even though the animation wasn't that great. Certain episodes pissed me off because of the way certain characters were portrayed (ESPECIALLY EPISODE 8...I didn't feel too sorry for them, tbh).

View PostBernkastel, on 24 December 2010 - 12:51 AM, said:

[...] Some people think of it as nothing but a senseless show with tits and gore, but there's more to it than that. [...]

I agree. It made me do some thinking, and that's what I rly liked about it.

I started to read the manga sometime back. I got up to...somewhere near chapter 60. I want to pick it up again. I do think the manga is better since it has more story to it and everything.

I don't know about you all, but the ending to the anime got to me >_>
"A fool considers himself a wise man. A wise man considers himself a fool." -Aristotle
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Posted Image

#22 User is offline   emo_otaku247 Icon

• XDXDXDXDXDXXDXDXDXDXDXXDXD
  • Icon

Posted 12 January 2011 - 04:45 PM

i also found it to be really well made with the sudden turn of when you think "oh everythings so nice=}" and then the expression of your face goes to T^T i cried when those bastard kids killed the dog. havent read the manga........ any good?
VOOOOOOOOODDDDDDKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#23 User is online   Pomelo Icon

• sekai de ichiban trash-sama ☆
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Favorite Producer/s:wintermute & whoo

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:51 PM

View Postemo_otaku247, on 12 January 2011 - 11:45 AM, said:

havent read the manga........ any good?

The manga is FAR better than the anime imo.

#24 User is offline   pengwa Icon

• ChiyuxTakeruxShinpeixYujixMasato
  • Icon

Posted 27 August 2011 - 11:52 PM

I loved it but, I HATE all of the characters. Can you say annoying? I freaking forget some of their names and address the by "annoying cousin" or "little, stupid, annoying kid".
Posted Image
You know you want it!

#25 User is offline   njayhuang Icon

• Icon

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:01 AM

The anime ending wasn't bad, but the manga ending was just so much better. At least the anime has the excuse of the ending not being written yet.

The soundtrack is pretty good too. Even the songs that sound like random noises like Senkou or Jouzai kind of grow on you after listening to them a bit.

#26 User is offline   VanAkita Icon

• Your random passerby
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:AkiGlancy, Shu-t, Kuri-Zill

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:52 PM

I watched the anime and was so excited about it that I read the whole manga in one week
it is an awesome drama story.

I personally liked the manga more than the anime. I did not really like the end of the anime, but the manga filled that gap for me :D

Also: Lilium... I fell in love with this song instantly
011110010110111101110101001000000110100001100001011101100110010100100000011101000110111101101111001000000110110101110101011000110110100000100000011101000110100101101101011001010010000001101001011011100010000001111001011011110111010101110010001000000110100001100001011011100110010001110011
Posted Image

#27 User is offline   Destined2Wander4Ever Icon

• Common visitor
  • Icon

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:29 PM

View PostVanAkita, on 30 August 2011 - 02:58 PM, said:

I watched the anime and was so excited about it that I read the whole manga in one week
it is an awesome drama story.

I personally liked the manga more than the anime. I did not really like the end of the anime, but the manga filled that gap for me :D

Also: Lilium... I fell in love with this song instantly

exactly but i also liked the anime allot.
first anime that wasn't mecha by the way.
Long time afk.. back to lurk?

#28 User is offline   the one above you Icon

• top tier pirate
  • Icon

Posted 25 September 2011 - 06:11 PM

one of the best series,the manga is better but both are awesome
One piece>>>>>>>>>>>>>homestuck,problem?
G0D is just a title calling miku God dosent mean that she is almighty]
Posted Image Posted Image

•Do not post shock images/videos (such as 2 Girls 1 Cup, Goatse, Lemon Party, etc.), extreme violence, or anything of tasteless nature. Use your best judgement. If you have doubts, don't post it. It will earn you an immediate ban. We do not tolerate it, not even in the Bro Lounge.
•All images that are any images that are not safe for work (sexually explicit), should go in a spoiler for NSFW(not safe for work). If you're unsure of what is too graphic, you're free to post in a spoiler tag just to be safe. Make sure to post NSFW outside of the spoiler tag. [/b]

View PostGreenKata, on 09 November 2011 - 05:44 PM, said:

Thing is, my Mc D's always gives you food just like advertised.
No joke, they make it just the way it looks like in pictures.

Yes let me spend my time reading Marvel.
Because Im clearly posting on MarvelMasturbation.net

"malice funniest bitch VO has"
Spoiler

#29 User is offline   ishizu123 Icon

• Sitting in the corner
  • Icon

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:17 AM

I wast too grossed out to see the real point of it all.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#30 User is offline   OkamiFang Icon

• Mangetsu Okami
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:19 PM

I think I found my home! What can I not say about Elfen Lied? It was my very first anime and it impacted me preatty well. I have watched it about four times and I still cry and get goosebumps at the end. I read the ending of the manga and the ending is way diffrent. Due to research on why the anime and manga is diffrent is becuase they started the anime too soon. And the manga kept going and the two had conflicts. The manga ending I do not like becuase I want Lucy and Kohta together. It sadens me becuase after Lucy was bullied and pushed to her limits she found one person who cares. Lucy fell in love with him and just I dont really like the manga ending. You all should know why I like the anime ending (LucyXKohta) I am a huge fan of the anime and emailed the creator last night. I am waiting for the reply but Elfen Lied is just soo dam good if you understand the sad story before the ending. The story behide it is what gets you!
♪ "I sing a song with melody you gave to me."♫
♫"It's so precious that I will never forget it!" ♪
Posted Image

Posted Image

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users