VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Vocaloid Series - VocalLife Episode 1 (Oh Music) - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vocaloid Series - VocalLife Episode 1 (Oh Music) Vocaloid Series (Miku Miku Dance)

#1 User is offline   MJQ3690 Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:22 PM

VocalLife Episode 1 (Oh Music)

The first episode of the series "VocalLife"
but it is short..
in the second episode to the end...
will be long like the other anime series..

Rin & Len Still not yet appear in this episode.
they will appear maybe in the next episode.

if you want to help and make it better..
just send a message..

#2 User is offline   halfcrazy Icon

• Animator on the Miku-UK concert!
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members

Posted 04 April 2011 - 03:07 PM

That’s was pretty good, I’m used to them talking in Japanese so took me back a bit at first but the English pronunciation was good.

Animation was solid too, noticed a few little problems and timing issues but nothing major, most likely stuff someone that doesn’t work in the animation field wouldn’t notice. Overall though it was good.

Grammar on the subtitles needed a little work. Typically an i on its own is capitalized. I’m not the greatest English wise but I’m sure us lot here would help with that, if not then I don’t mind helping out.

Can’t wait for part 2. :P

Vocaloid Otaku ScreenSaver! Click Here!

#3 User is offline   Sappokei Icon

• 8-bit Pro(phylactic)
  • Icon

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:23 PM

I think perhaps you should get models of the same style, like how Len and Rin are different, which is most notable in these two as they have the same hair colour. As well, I think Miku sounds like she's trying to hard/talking to high-pitched. At some parts where her voice was a bit lower when she was singing, that sounded like her default voice (specifically 4:19)

Anyway, yeah, apart from the model differences and Miku's voice, I think it's all okay~ Keep up the good work, and if not already, you should upload to NND, you're gonna certainly receive some attention there~
Posted Image

#4 User is online   sleepysheep7 Icon

• Vo's old man
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:OSTER-P

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:48 PM

Well, it was interesting but not exactly my cup of tea. But like what Sappy said, You should get models that are consistent ( Especially for Luka, KAITO and Len they are the odd balls ). Have you thought about maybe ripping the models from Project Diva? Also is this just going to focus on Crypton or are you going to expand to other companies like PowerFx and Internet Co?
♈♉♊♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Posted Image

.....IDK

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users