VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: [Hatsune Miku "DARK", Megurine Luka] Sekaiha Kieru REVISED - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[Hatsune Miku "DARK", Megurine Luka] Sekaiha Kieru REVISED Revised with the awesomenes of Miku Appends!

#1 User is offline   Kentai Icon

• Double Bacon Genius Burger
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:32 PM

Hi everybody,

The new Miku Appends are so awesome, that they inspired me to remake one or two of my old songs with them.
Of course "Sekaiha Kieru" had to be one of them, as it is one of my favourite self-written songs ^-^

I think the sadness of the song is represented far better with Mikus Dark Append than with the original version.
Also I liked this new version so much, that I took the time to make a tremendously tough to make version with animated subtitles in english.
Really animating every line by hand without the music directly in the program and getting all the timing right, plus having to wait 4 hours for compiling sure is unnerving and tough.
But the results are well worth it in my opinion.
I hope you like it:

sy,
Kentai
Posted Image
(Support overseas producers by adding Vocanode to your sig ^-^)

My newest song:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users