VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: NicoNico Help & Guides - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
  • (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

NicoNico Help & Guides Ask for help, and guides are in the 1st post.

#226 User is offline   Random2 Icon

• I got a tiger for a boyfriend and I don't give a fuck.
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:AVTechNO!, many more

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:50 PM

Hopefully this is a unique question, scanning 15 pages of posts can be a doozy:

Anyone know what the foo-san message means? I've run into it seemingly randomly while trying to watch some videos. It seems to say something about a 5-year event and a difficult struggle to do something, and instead of playing the video they ask the user to listen to foo-san's song. Is it some type of permission thing, like needing to favorite an author or upload so many videos before being allowed to view the current one?
"Our goal each year should be to increase the number of goals we set for ourselves!"

#227 User is online   Fragments Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Favorite Producer/s:all of them

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:01 PM

If what you saw is what I'm thinking of, then it's used for most deleted videos. When a video is deleted by its uploader or a copyright claim, it gets replaced with that message, but all of the data about the video (title, tags, comments, etc.) is kept unless the author chooses to remove it. However, videos deleted for a ToS violation and videos that were made private by the uploader do not return anything but an error page.

#228 User is offline   Random2 Icon

• I got a tiger for a boyfriend and I don't give a fuck.
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:AVTechNO!, many more

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

Ah, ok. That's probably what it is; thanks!
"Our goal each year should be to increase the number of goals we set for ourselves!"

#229 User is offline   v3xman Icon

• It'll Be Okay
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:VocaloidMaster, EmpathP, Sango

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:01 AM

I logged in to my NND account and saw this:
Posted Image
Can someone explain what this means? Do I have to do anything? :o

#230 User is offline   Grape Splatter Icon

• obnoxious stimulus
  • Icon
  • Location:The rare place where one is allowed to stay without asking for permission
  • Favorite Producer/s:doriko, keeno, and some others

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:48 AM

Congratulations, Nico's entertainment & music service broadcast recognized the work you uploaded...

now what you have to do is lay back and bask in hypothetical glory assuming the people who joined liked it
Spoiler

#231 User is online   Eenkin Icon

• Icon

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:11 PM

I didn't read the entire thread so I'm sorry if it's been answered before.

What's the difference between sm videos and nm videos (such as sm000000 vs nm000000)?
I can't seem to play nm videos on my ipad on the mobile website unless I go to my PC, but I can play (some) sm videos just fine.

I don't know if I'm required to have premium to watch nm videos on the mobile site like some sm videos, but even so I can see the video information on the sm video when I'm required premium to watch but I can't see any description at all for nm.

#232 User is offline   Cluemily Icon

• フリル❤
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Favorite Producer/s:mayuko

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

As far as I remember, videos with 'nm' at the beginning were uploaded as .swf files.
That's all I really know about them, along with the format being the reason some people struggle downloading them.

tumblr: cluemily // clueducer || youtube: icelilac1

Listen on Soundcloud.com

#233 User is online   Eenkin Icon

• Icon

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

View PostCluemily, on 09 November 2013 - 12:23 PM, said:

As far as I remember, videos with 'nm' at the beginning were uploaded as .swf files.
That's all I really know about them, along with the format being the reason some people struggle downloading them.

Well, .swf is a flash so I guess that explains why I can't watch it on my iPad. Thanks.

• (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users