VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: NicoNico Help & Guides - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
  • (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

NicoNico Help & Guides Ask for help, and guides are in the 1st post.

#181 User is offline   Hikaru-chan Icon

• あんたは私のものよ!/ 君は俺のものだ!
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:Shigotoshite-P~♥

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:57 AM

Well, for me, whenever I try to bring up the login page, I keep getting this "server not responding" error. Same for the help page. The main page and the video pages are now loading fine, but of course, if I can't log in, I can't watch the videos. T.T Earlier, I was having problems with videos not loading altogether, and I thought it would be a good idea to log out and log back in. I'm starting to see that this was a mistake, seeing as how now I can't log in at all, can't even bring up the darn login page.

If anyone has a fix for this problem, please post here or PM me. I'm starting to get real ticked off about this, but I have to go to bed now...

EDIT: Problem solved. ^^ I don't know exactly what was causing the problem to begin with, but whatever was causing it is gone now. I did unplug and shut off my router for a few minutes, but I don't know if that had anything to do with the problem being solved. In any case all is well now.

This post has been edited by Hikaru-chan: 06 February 2012 - 10:23 PM

****Hopeless Posted Image x Posted Image fan****
Posted Image

♥~KaiMei FTW~♥

Posted Image x Posted Image is also very cute. ^^
Posted Image
♥~NegiBanana~♥ X#3

~*~*~

Founder of the VO Shigotoshite-P Fanclub!
Posted Image
11/4 - Featured song has been UPDATED. Please check it out~ ^.~

~*~*~

The Vocaloids I Like:
Spoiler

#182 User is offline   Mantis128 Icon

• 2 legit 2 quit
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:Ryo, Samfree, Giga-P

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:41 AM

I have a question. Is there anyway to reply to comments on your videos? Or can you only post a comment and hope the person came back to see if they got a reply?
I made an Ask FM account. http://ask.fm/Mantis128

#183 User is offline   yukkarin Icon

• Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Junky, emon(Tes.), DATEKEN

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:19 AM

View PostRingworm128, on 08 February 2012 - 02:47 AM, said:

I have a question. Is there anyway to reply to comments on your videos? Or can you only post a comment and hope the person came back to see if they got a reply?

As far as I know there is no reply feature on NicoNicoDouga, seeing as how the comments work.
Comments in NND are literally just comments, and side-conversations are not enforced. Send them a message.

I'm not a long-term NND user though, so I'm not entirely sure.

#184 User is offline   Stormbringer Icon

• Icon

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:30 PM

Downloading SWF format Videos From NicoNicoDouga

I worked out a way to download the dreaded SWF formatted videos from NND. This is better than using Nicofox which downloads the SWFs in a cumbersome bundle of files that must be replayed in Nicofox and so won't go on your portable media players. in addition to Nicofox there are also a few freeware apps and commercial apps that will do the same thing. again; this is not satisfactory if you wish to have the file offline like for a portable media player.

The first thing you need to "download" a SWF video is a screen video recording application. a good free one is Debut Video Capture Software from NCH software. There is a downloadable trial version which will do everything you need to do, does not leave a trail watermark on your videos and is unlimited in duration.

The software's home page is at: http://www.nchsoftwa...ture/index.html

you can record your whole monitor screen, the active window or select an area with a drawing tool. because i use my videos on a small player i don't record the whole screen. but if you wanted too you could max the screen for the video, bring the Debut recorder app to the front, click record and go back to the window with your video on it and select play. the app will catch all this screen activity for activating, swapping windows cursor movement and starting the video but this will be cut out later.

my own way so far is to call up the video i want to play then go inside the Debut app to the edit menu and select the "select a desktop rectangle to record" option. i then click on the rectangle drawing tool in the popup and draw a rectangle around the video display area. i then make sure the app is out of that recording area and make sure the cursor does not move over the active video recording target area. you should select a output format at this time (MP4, Avi, mov, etc.) I then hit the record button in the App then pause a couple of seconds before moving the cursor to the play button for the video.

you want to wait a bit before hitting play after you have started the recording app because the recording app makes a beep when it starts recording and i do not want that beep in my final recordings. if i wait a bit there is dead space at the front of the video that i can cut off in a video editor without messing up my recording.

you also want to wait a few seconds once the video finished playing to click the stop button on the Debut app. but you do want to shut the recording off or the raw video takes longer to process and you are wasting hard drive space. anyway you now have your raw video ready for cutting to length with a video editor.

Because all I need to do editing wise is cut of the beginning and ending of the raw recording and get rid of the recorder beep i don't need a fancy video editing application. so the video editor i used is freeware/shareware called: "Free Video Cutter" available at:

http://www.freevideocutter.com/

which works very easily but it takes a while to load your raw video file. you can select the amount of time between sample slides for the editing process. it's not all that important for the task at hand though. The app window is basically a pop up where you can load the file and has a set of sliders that allow you to move through the video in increments until you get to the area of the video you want so save for the beginning and for the end of your videos. this is where you get rid of the beep and dead space at either end of your video. when you are satisfied you select save and it begins processing and saving the new finished video.

if you download a file from NND and it turns out is a FLV or some format that won't work everywhere you want it you can convert it with a free video format converter. I use Prism Video File Converter Plus which is also by NCH software available at: http://www.nchsoftwa...ism/index.html. it has no watermark and Works for 14 days from installation. and now all my FLVs have been converted to MP4s, but it can convert many different formats. it's pretty useful.

for those unfamiliar with Shareware/Freeware: they often make their money bundling additional "crapplications" you do not want or need with the application you try to download. so during the install don't just click through it. you should uncheck any additional applications it is trying to install. in the case of some bundling you get a tool bar whether you want it or not. if you don't want it and if there was no option to not install it in the first place simply uninstall the tool bar and disable it in your browser and everything will be fine. you get what you want and they don't get to put additional poop on your computer. though sometimes some of the bundled apps are cool too.

This post has been edited by Stormbringer: 11 March 2012 - 10:05 AM

oh never mind
For i thought Haiku a haku
bugger it all; Sake!

#185 User is offline   Hikaru-chan Icon

• あんたは私のものよ!/ 君は俺のものだ!
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Shigotoshite-P~♥

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:04 AM

Okay...Nico is REFUSING to let me mylist stuff. T.T I don't know what the problem is. I don't think I've reached the max limit yet, but maybe that might be the problem.

Whenever I try to mylist stuff, I get this message:

マイリストの登録数が上限に達しているため、登録できませんでした

Any other day, I'd try to decipher this myself, but I'm coming down with a cold and I'm not at 100% so I would like a bit of help please. Anyone who can tell me what in the world is going on, I would be most grateful for your help... T.T
****Hopeless Posted Image x Posted Image fan****
Posted Image

♥~KaiMei FTW~♥

Posted Image x Posted Image is also very cute. ^^
Posted Image
♥~NegiBanana~♥ X#3

~*~*~

Founder of the VO Shigotoshite-P Fanclub!
Posted Image
11/4 - Featured song has been UPDATED. Please check it out~ ^.~

~*~*~

The Vocaloids I Like:
Spoiler

#186 User is offline   Shelle Icon

• Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Nem, Honeyworks

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:48 PM

Where is the Spanish version?
I speak spanish so I thought it would be easier, but I can't find it!

#187 User is offline   XxLen KagaminexX Icon

• Neko Romancer
  • Icon

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:54 PM

I don't think there is a Spanish version but there is an English version if that'd be easier than the Japanese or Chinese version
WARNING!! BOSS CHARACTER APPROACHING!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Past Signatures
Spoiler

#188 User is offline   Daiyousei Icon

• Casual Fairy
  • Icon

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:37 AM

View PostXxLen KagaminexX, on 25 March 2012 - 03:00 PM, said:

I don't think there is a Spanish version but there is an English version if that'd be easier than the Japanese or Chinese version

I signed on to Nico through the German version lol, and I used the Taiwanese version for a while, but now mainly the Original Japanese version, because I miss reading the comments going across the screen.
[center]

Posted Image
Thanks Wakawa~~
Posted Image

http://goddess-and-d...for-commissions <- Help someone in need

#189 User is offline   Dessert>desert Icon

• Mischievous
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Minato, Otetsu, yuukiss, river

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:18 PM

Can someone please translate what these options mean after a video is done playing?

http://www.4shared.c.../niconico1.html

http://www.4shared.c.../niconico2.html

Text editor, why you no work for me?!
Posted Image

#190 User is offline   XxLen KagaminexX Icon

• Neko Romancer
  • Icon

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:27 AM

for the first pictop row, left to right: replay, other videos by this uploader, mobile.
bottom row, left to right: blog(?), share, (not sure)
2nd pic
top row: favorite, encyclopedia(or wiki)
bottom: post to community(?)

I'm not too good at translating
WARNING!! BOSS CHARACTER APPROACHING!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Past Signatures
Spoiler

#191 User is offline    Icon

• (>▽<。)
  • Icon

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:43 AM

I have downloaded a video from NND with NicoFox.
The comments were downloaded along with it in XML format.
How to play the XML file/comments along with the video?
KMPlayer,GOM player, VLC player can't play the XML file even when I load it as subtitle.
Sorry if this was explained in previous posts, I must have missed it somehow m(_ _)m
Thx in +vance for answers m(_ _)m

EDIT
Just realised NicoFox has its own player which can play the comments along with the video. Are there other alternative players?(NicoFox player has too little function as video player)

This post has been edited by : 12 April 2012 - 03:32 AM

Posted Image

#192 User is offline   Valkyrja Icon

• I am the Pumpkin Queen!
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:kaoling, Clean Tears <3

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:21 PM

Erm... Anyone know how to edit video descriptions? Thanks xD
IA - LILY - LUKA
~Vocaloid Trinity~

Posted Image

#193 User is offline   Aventurine Icon

• Icon

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:12 AM

Um, a question
Is it possible to search multiple tags at once?
Posted Image

Spoiler

#194 User is offline   Fragments Icon

• Dμ34=不死
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Favorite Producer/s:all of them

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:16 AM

Yes, just use a space between each tag.
Posted Image

#195 User is offline   Stormbringer Icon

• Icon

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:18 AM

View Post♪, on 11 April 2012 - 09:49 PM, said:

I have downloaded a video from NND with NicoFox.
The comments were downloaded along with it in XML format.
How to play the XML file/comments along with the video?
KMPlayer,GOM player, VLC player can't play the XML file even when I load it as subtitle.
Sorry if this was explained in previous posts, I must have missed it somehow m(_ _)m
Thx in +vance for answers m(_ _)m

EDIT
Just realised NicoFox has its own player which can play the comments along with the video. Are there other alternative players?(NicoFox player has too little function as video player)
mineAP. but it won't convert to more portable formats. i just use a video screen capture ap to capture the video and audio and convert to mp4.
oh never mind
For i thought Haiku a haku
bugger it all; Sake!

• (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users