VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Touhou Game Downloads - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
  • (38 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Touhou Game Downloads Sharing some of the wealth.

#1 User is offline   Azureflux Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:34 PM

No longer supplying fangames, check the second post for other sites that provide them.

Main Games

English Patches are all handled by the Touhou Community Reliant Automatic Patcher. You can patch every game this way.

Touhou 1-5 PC-98 Pack - [MEGA] [MediaFire]

The games are the .hdi files located in the "TH01-05" rar. The .hdi files are floppy disk images of the original games, and they require a PC98 emulator to open. Two are provided.
I don't know any way to remove save data from these, so if that bothers you, you'll have to deal with it.

TH06 Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - [MEGA] [MediaFire]
Official site

TH07 Perfect Cherry Blossom[MEGA] [MediaFire]
Official site

TH7.5 Immaterial and Missing Power - [MEGA] [MediaFire]
Official site

TH08 Imperishable Night - [MEGA] [MediaFire]
(English pre-patched: For proper font display, you should go to the "Regional & Languages" menu, and install East Asian Language files from the the "Languages" tab. Setting unicode to Japanese may cause the text to be cut off in the text boxes.)
Official site

TH09 Phantasmagoria of Flower View - [MEGA] [MediaFire]
Official site

TH9.5 Shoot the Bullet - [MEGA] [MediaFire]
Update

TH10 Mountain of Faith - [MEGA] [MediaFire]
Official site

TH10.5 Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - [MEGA] [MediaFire]
Official site

TH11 Subterranean Animism - [MEGA][MediaFire]
Official site

TH12 Undefined Fantastic Object - [MEGA] [MediaFire]
Official site

TH12.3 Hisoutensoku - [MEGA] [MediaFire]
Optional fan-made voice pack: [MEGA] [MediaFire]
See wiki for instructions.
Official site

TH12.5 Double Spoiler - [MEGA] [MediaFire]

TH12.8 Great Fairy Wars - [MEGA] [MediaFire]

TH13 Ten Desires - [MEGA] [MediaFire]
Official site

TH13.5 Hopeless Masquerade - [MEGA]
Official site | English patch

TH14 Double Dealing Character - [MEGA]
Official site

TH14.3 Impossible Spell Card - [MEGA]

NOTE: From TH12.5 up, your save data and replays are stored separately in your C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Application Data\ShanghaiAlice directory or C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\ShanghaiAlice for Vista/Win7 users. This is a hidden folder that's created every time you start the game, so you need to enable your computer to see hidden files to access/delete your save data/replays (To make hidden files visible, go to the file menu, click Tools>>>Folder Options>>>"View" tab>>>Click "Show hidden files and folders").

Seihou

A sort of "opposite" to Touhou, as implied by its name, the Seihou (western) series focuses less on patterns and more on speedy, reactive grazing. Controls are identical to Touhou. It is set in a futuristic Earth, and stars a robotic maid called VIVIT with enemies who are more in-line with typical shmups, such as fighter jets or mecha. The series is developed by doujin circle Shunsatsu sare do?, which, like Team Shanghai Alice, branched apart from Amusement Makers after its first few games, Shuusou Gyoku and Kioh Gyoku. ZUN also developed the music and some of the graphics for those two games.
Also, for those curious, the games are just named after types of cactus.

Shuusou Gyoku - Untranslated. The first game in the Seihou series. VIVIT is the only playable character. She has three modes, Homing, Spread, and Laser. Gensokyo's pair of heroines appear as the Extra stage bosses, in their early Windows designs.
Hosted by Selphos: [Link]

Kioh Gyoku - Untranslated. The second game in the Seihou series. This game is akin to a Phantasmagoria title, with a "versus" playstyle and numerous playable characters. Yu(u)ka Kazami appears as an unlockable character.

Banshiryuu - Untranslated. The third and currently final game in the Seihou series, with quite a few differences from the others. This game's VIVIT is a different, newer model, and also features a second heroine, Hirano Sakurasaki, a miko with yin-yang orbs (sound familiar?). The point system works by increasing the value of stars (point items) with close-proximity kills. Banshiryuu's creation had no input from ZUN, and as such no Touhou characters appear.

Samidare

Untranslated. Not actually part of the Seihou series, Samidare (Early Summer Rain) is more of a spiritual successor. It was developed by a different group, RebRank, which would go on to make RedRive and RefRain. While mostly similar to a standard danmaku game, Samidare features shields, somewhat de-emphasizing dodging. Lead the humanoid android C22's SMD-24-OX "Samidare" unit through three stages, and its self-aware successor C23's SMD-31-FX "Gesshoku" unit through the extra stage at the will of the M.R.S. The game contains throwbacks to both Touhou and Seihou, especially in the extra stage, with Yuki and Mai as its midbosses and VIVIT and Gates for bosses. Also, the stage 2 boss is basically RX-78-2 Gundam.

Tasogare Sakaba ~Uwabami Breakers~
Untranslated. A quirky Touhou-esque game made by a group including ZUN called "The Drinking Party," using Mountain of Faith's engine. Follow the drunken adventures of Isami Asama through three stages as she attempts to overcome the overwhelming danmaku menus of the Twilight Bar Room. Note that firing in this game works in a manner like the Phantasmagoria titles, in that tapping the button gives the normal rapid fire and holding it charges a multiple homing shot; if tapping Z isn't your cup of tea, holding C works exactly the same, also like PoFV.
Hosted by Esdain: [MediaFire]

This post has been edited by Azureflux: 14 December 2014 - 02:51 PM

#2 User is offline   Selphos Icon

• Fight to the last for coin and country.
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:yuyoyuppe, kurozumiP

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:07 PM

Edit: This thread will no longer supply fan games.

The Touhou Game Downloads thread has had a long history, being a part of VO nearly since the site's creation. It brought in so many people that I used to keep a list of users that signed up specifically to post in this thread - and an impressive list it was. After a certain point, this thread was basically an independent existence that was just coincidentally attached to VO, and I know there were some people that didn't like that, but we kept on doing our thing anyway. A special shout-out goes to Esdain, who joined me in revamping the entire listing to be much more visually pleasing and welcoming to curious new users.

Those were different times. As I became less active on VO, this thread started to fall into disrepair, with broken links not being corrected and new games never being added. The listing itself hasn't been touched in almost two years. I don't even really play Touhou games anymore, sorry to say. In that time, other sources have sprung up, doing a better job than I ever could. Moriya Shrine, in particular, is a very impressive Touhou resource with detailed descriptions of every game on its listing, and I commend its creator. I remember when it was a brand new site with limited content, but it's grown more than I would ever have anticipated, and I would gladly pass on the users here to that website.
Of course, DoujinStyle itself, the site from which I originally gained all the content for this thread, still stands, and its revamp years ago made it a much more usable source than the text-wall forum posts of old. And for those with more of a mind to torrented files, Nyaa is still arguably the best torrenting site for anything Japanese, although a lot of files don't come with much of a description.

With all that said, the Vocaloid Otaku Touhou Game Downloads Thread will only host official games from now on. If you want more, check out the following sites:

Moriya Shrine: http://moriyashrine.....com/index.html
DoujinStyle: http://doujinstyle.com/
NyaaTorrents: http://www.nyaa.se/

This post has been edited by Azureflux: 13 December 2014 - 03:28 PM

Posted Image
Victory belongs to the bold!

#3 User is offline   Light Dasher Icon

• Knows near to everything about Higu~
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:39 PM

Demo's are still cool :3
Still the Forum's Biggest Poptart Loving Higurashi Otaku. :3 にぱ〜
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 Alexander-After*

• Group: Guests

Posted 03 May 2010 - 06:16 PM

View PostSelphos, on 03 May 2010 - 09:07 AM, said:

I request that all this faggotry be deleted from my glorious thread.

Done.

Also,

Aqua+Yui (current) version managed by Zepher

I thought I was the one that supplied the Aqua+Yui download before....Unless this is a different download link that Zepher supplied?

I'm not too up to date on this thread though. -yawns-

#5 User is offline   Zepher Icon

• Traveler
  • Icon

Posted 30 May 2010 - 11:16 PM

View PostAlexander-After, on 03 May 2010 - 12:16 PM, said:

Done.

Also,

I thought I was the one that supplied the Aqua+Yui download before....Unless this is a different download link that Zepher supplied?

I'm not too up to date on this thread though. -yawns-

Your link lead to a dead end a month or so ago, so I decided to put up a similar link.

Either way I believe Azure's Touhoumon Emerald topic has the most up to date Puppets, Abilities, Moves, etc than the versions we had.
Posted Image

Chained by Words.

~Fate

#6 Alexander-After*

• Group: Guests

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:09 PM

@Zepher: I did not know this, why does no one tell me of these things? -would have fixed it- .___.

At any rate;
Touhoumon FireRed and Touhoumon Emerald are technically different so yes Emerald is more up to date but both count as two seperate games.

#7 User is offline   Absol Fimbulvetr Icon

• Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
  • Icon

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:06 AM

About Double Spoiler:
The english patch has been released. Download here.
There is a way to make your save data available on the game folder. Shovel told me today that using this method, you can alter the game's save data directory.
Spoiler

Posted Image
One slot still open. Join now.
Recruiting beta readers. Grammar masters, we need your help.

#8 User is offline   Selphos Icon

• Fight to the last for coin and country.
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:yuyoyuppe, kurozumiP

Posted 03 June 2010 - 01:44 AM

:o

I'll put up that link right away.
Posted Image
Victory belongs to the bold!

#9 User is offline   sesirifollems Icon

• Icon

Posted 13 June 2010 - 01:18 AM

excuse me. I'm kinda a noob when it comes to installing stuff. How do I install Hisoutensoku as an expansion to Scarlet Weather Rhapsody?
Posted Image

Please don't say you are lazy...

#10 User is offline   Zephyroz Icon

• Zombie modo!
  • Icon

Posted 13 June 2010 - 01:23 AM

read the A-T readme, its simple
Posted Image
I was listening to Travie McCoy's We'll Be Alright when I made this

#11 User is offline   sesirifollems Icon

• Icon

Posted 13 June 2010 - 02:23 AM

I'm sorry. I can't find the A-T readme
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   Zephyroz Icon

• Zombie modo!
  • Icon

Posted 13 June 2010 - 02:47 AM

ah...

Spoiler

whats inside the readme. you need the latest patch if you want to install the english translation
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   sesirifollems Icon

• Icon

Posted 13 June 2010 - 03:28 AM

yes. that's the readme I have.
Posted Image

#14 User is offline   Zephyroz Icon

• Zombie modo!
  • Icon

Posted 13 June 2010 - 03:46 AM

did you follow the instructions? should've work if done properly. i screwed up btw, so mine isnt working hahah
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   sesirifollems Icon

• Icon

Posted 13 June 2010 - 08:05 AM

oh wait. the only readme that I can read is about the english translation. it comes with no instructions whatsoever. All other readmes are total gibberish. T_T
Posted Image

• (38 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users