VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: "Links" Sidebar - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2017 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

"Links" Sidebar

#1 User is offline   Azureflux Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Administrators
  • Producers:Vocallective's

Posted 31 July 2011 - 04:00 PM

The "Links" module will show up above the Status Updates in the sidebar.

If you're an admin (do not message me otherwise, unless you're on behalf of the admin) and want to exchange links, banners and all that jazz, keep this in mind:

- Your community/blog must be music-oriented. For themesake it is appreciated that you submit something that fits. Make sure you have your vocalosynth street creds before you submit anything, so to speak.

- You are definitely at an advantage if you have a domain. The reason I'm saying that is because many affiliate candidates without a domain are in charge of very small communities. Now that's not necessarily bad, it simply means that the sidebar would get cluttered with many links. It is fine if your community/blog is small but well organized, interesting, well designed, etc, I will look into each link, but don't be surprised if it gets rejected.

- Some "anime" themed submissions may fit.

- If you have a custom banner you would like to give me, make sure its dimensions don't go over 88x31px. Should you also need a banner from us, check the posts below.

Please send all submissions to me in a PM.

#2 User is offline   Azureflux Icon

• Icon

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:21 PM

Just providing some further clarification on what type of sites are considered related to VO and are more likely to be added.

- Vocaloid sites fall in the same theme as ours.
- Music production sites are also related (composing, VSTi, etc).
- As most of the output by Vocaloid users has a Japanese veneer (illustrations, lyrics, etc), "anime"-like submissions may be related, namely some news blogs and some forums. Whether they have an interest in Vocaloid/music/composing or not seems to be decisive, so look into that before applying.

Seems like I wasn't specific enough in the first post so hopefully this clears some things up.

#3 User is offline   Azureflux Icon

• Icon

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:03 PM

Banners:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Azureflux Icon

• Icon

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:30 PM

I just removed a few sites that were inactive (for several months) or didn't link back. If you were removed and you become active again, PM me and I'll re-add.

#5 User is offline   Azureflux Icon

• Icon

Posted 10 December 2016 - 11:51 AM

Removed a couple more sites because they closed down.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users