- Vocals Submitted
- Cluemily (Voodoo)
Here's the info:
- RAW vocals without BGM/off vocals/anything (MP3 or WAV format, STEREO PLEASE)
- Do not PUT ANY EFFECT on the vocals, by raw MEANING the fresh recording.
- Even though this is fun, please put your all into this by being on-time, in-tune and sound like you actually want to do this. If nothing's workable, you may be asked to re-record. Try get a microphone that will not blare your computer fan or room tone, and don't be timid. You want to do this because you believe you sound good, so don't be shy. Belt it out (without peaking) and show confidence.
- Upload your recordings to mediafire or any hosting sites.
- As you give the link please post with your alias you want.
- Post the completed recordings and information here in this thread, or PM whoever is handling mixing and/or video for the current chorus.
-have fun . n.)//
THANKS. AND PEACE OUTTTTT \mm/
Check out the individual users who have joined in different
choruses with their YouTube links, so you could watch their
own updates and new solo covers /o/!!
Cluemily - VooDoo
Haine - Haine
Doodlegirl863 - Doodle
ArcherPanda - Archer
TheFifthAlice - Penguin
GreenKata - Kata
Rin （´・ω・｀） - mikarin
DECO*27 - REI
- mar.6, 2014 -
New chorus is now up.
tiny side note:
IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST HERE, PLEASE DO NOT SAY YOU CANNOT SING D': ITS POINTLESS GOING TO THIS THREAD IF YOU JUST HUMILIATE YOURSELF. SOME WILL JUST THINK OF YOU LOWLY OR SMTH. SRSLY, I'm not being rude or anything. I'm giving you an advice before you start ranting into this thread. If you understand it, proceed. If you just think you reeeally fail soo bad, idk. D;