VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: It's time to get a Clue - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

It's time to get a Clue

#1 User is offline   GreenKata Icon

• Chasing the never ending note~
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 October 2011 - 08:35 AM

AS I wish a very happy birthday to you <3

Happy Birthday Soni amor~
Started up a VO chorus dedicated to English songs, any and all singers welcome
http://www.vocaloido...english-branch/
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Cluemily Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Favorite Producer/s:mayuko

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:03 PM

Oop. I just noticed this thread.
Thank you so much Kata, and anyone else who wished me a happy birthday.
It was something that made me smile each time I saw a message on either Skype or in my comments here.

If anyone's curious, I got a little money and some of the usual things a girl can get on her birthday.
I got some amusing birthday cards, and in one my Mum stashed my provisional license.

That means I begin driving tomorrow, so this is very exciting, and the lessons were part of my birthday to.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart once again for all the love on my birthday.
As it's ten minutes past midnight, it has ended here. I thought I would say thank you to everyone once it had ended for me in my own time zone.

tumblr: cluemily // clueducer || youtube: icelilac1 || myanimelist: cluemily

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users