VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: VOCALOID3 Clara and Bruno - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
  • (34 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

VOCALOID3 Clara and Bruno primeras voces en español Vocaloid3

#166 User is offline   Stormbringer Icon

• Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:40 AM

the person cited agrees with you. he or she was using sarcasm. the person you disagree with was the person they were replying to. (Sarcasm sensor is out of calibration)
oh never mind
For i thought Haiku a haku
bugger it all; Sake!

#167 User is offline   VocaloidMaster Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:24 AM

View PostStormbringer, on 24 October 2011 - 12:46 PM, said:

the person cited agrees with you. he or she was using sarcasm. the person you disagree with was the person they were replying to. (Sarcasm sensor is out of calibration)

I know, but I speak in a general way for all users talk about the characters.
If you want to talk about Vocaloid software, talk about music.
If you want to talk about manga characters, go to the correspondent place .

WE HAVE RECEIVED DEATH THREATS FOR THE DESIGNER OF THE CHARACTERS and that can not afford.

it is unfortunate that you behave that way.

#168 User is offline   Stormbringer Icon

• Icon

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:30 AM

wow.there are some seriously mentally ill fans out there. sorry to hear about the death threats. :(
oh never mind
For i thought Haiku a haku
bugger it all; Sake!

#169 User is offline   Karlita ;3 Icon

• Icon

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:34 AM

View PostVocaloidMaster, on 24 October 2011 - 06:30 AM, said:

WE HAVE RECEIVED DEATH THREATS FOR THE DESIGNER OF THE CHARACTERS and that can not afford.

That's completely idiotic, for that is pure bigotry!
It's not all of us who think this way though, it's jut a handful...Most people we know got into Vocaloid through the personification of voice software, for the character aspect...And haven't really moved from that :'I
I hope this doesn't stop you guys from releasing the Vocaloids at all! They have great potential!

Me gusto mucho el demo por las voces realistas y puntual. Ojala que la ignorancia de los otros to te pare por vender estos Vocaloid3 que tiene gran excelencia en sus voces.
Posted Image
The world is PINE, and apparently the sushi is his too. xP
Spoiler

#170 User is online   snails Icon

• RS REMAKE HYPE
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:STEVEN STONE, GAMEFREAK

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:16 PM

I think it's more of the idea of 'professionalism' than actually determining the quality of the voice. The illustration appears the be flat and traced with a pen tool, it's not like a kind of image that would stand on display (I mean absolutely no offence here to the illustrator). It's more like when people see it, they think 'not-so professional image = not-so professional voiceback/technology'.

#171 User is offline   Sappokei Icon

• 8-bit Pro(phylactic)
  • Icon

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:09 PM

I am disappointed, death threats? I don't absolutely love the art, but I don't hate it either. I thought it was meant to look simplistic. We have to step down from the super-detailed high quality anime and take a new perspective sometimes. For me, the only problem is Clara's hair, but even so it's not that bad that I would feel the need to threaten the artist. It's a good thing they didn't reveal who they are, but I suppose they won't know because they'll be busy crying in a corner.
Posted Image

#172 User is offline   Mini Icon

• MASTER RACE
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:kaoling

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:23 PM

what? Death threats? That´s ridiculous. I found the art really ugly but that won´t stop me liking Clara and Bruno. Besides except for some rare expections almost all vocaloid art is ugly and the fandom make it better. Heya guys remember when Gumi was released? Everyone complained about her derp look yet she is now the second most popular vocaloid.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#173 User is offline   Sappokei Icon

• 8-bit Pro(phylactic)
  • Icon

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:38 PM

Oh forget what I said, the artist is revealed to be Raimon Benach according to Vocaloid.wikia
Posted Image

#174 User is offline   SALTY Icon

• The Princess of Flavour
  • Icon

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:39 PM

i still hate Gumi though. its her voice. drives me nuts. Clara's voice reminds me of an old lady :P
My sprites:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Next on my list:
Taiwanese Tonio
Classic Ann
Leon (REDO)
Tonio (REDO)

I might possibly do:
Ueki-loid
Lou Tianyi

#175 User is offline   @peiron Icon

• The day, too far
  • Icon

Posted 24 October 2011 - 02:18 PM

My mother said Brunos pronunciation is great and he
has a great voice but Clara sounds like a strung
up crack whore @_@

I have to agree...I'll even add
Conswela into that equation xD

#176 User is offline   Shintsuki Icon

• Icon

Posted 24 October 2011 - 02:40 PM

View PostVocaloidMaster, on 24 October 2011 - 12:30 PM, said:

Como ***** cabras. Todo sea dicho.

I read this and this is just... Ok, this goes generally for those all who are complaining about ugly designs:

Do you want stylized and moe caguai desu designs of them? Ok well, you just need this and this. Or, in other words: DO IT YOURSELVES. Or I have to remember you all how are MEIKO and KAITO's boxarts are compared to lots and lots of fanarts?

I wanted my high-quality voices in Spanish and I have them. I don't care how are their designs. (Btw, Guiseppe, great job dude, specially with Bruno).

I'm also SICK about people who only wants moe vocaloids. This is a synthesizer, if you want moe, go to watch anime or play VN.

#177 User is offline   Chii~ Icon

• Some kind of fish
  • Icon

Posted 24 October 2011 - 02:50 PM

Yoo gaiz. YOO GAIZ. Death threats? D: That's just too far.

Please don't judge the fandom by one idiot. :c There are quite a few of us that loove Clara and Bruno (claraclaraclaraclaraallmyclarayoucanthaveher) and would love them even without a design. Designs = marketing technique, not the basis of the product. Naturally, if you release pictures, you'll get criticism. D: But death threats are too far.

I hope everything goes well with Clara and Bruno, since they're still awesome. :c <333
VOCALOID FANS OF ILLINOIS UNIIIITE

Spoiler

Spoiler

#178 User is offline   uberultimaunicorn Icon

• Icon

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:15 PM

Wow, Clara and Bruno sound amazing. Really clear and realistic. I'm really glad Vocaloid is branching out into more languages.

#179 User is offline   Azuru Icon

• Icon

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:48 PM

I think death threats are a little to far.Okay. Extreme overboard.

But pretty box art does help sales. It doesn't matter if it's a character or just an abstract picture. Honestly If I seen the designs I would expect it to come from one of those SIM games for the iphone.

I honestly Love both of them to death and will buy them anyway, but while box art doesn't have anything to do with music and sound quality. It IS a big part of the marketing.
One day I shall have an amazing signature. This is not the day.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#180 User is offline   SystemsReady Icon

• Artificially Intelligent Technobot
  • Icon

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:34 PM

View PostVocaloidMaster, on 24 October 2011 - 05:30 AM, said:

The eff? That's ridiculous! It's just character art! D: What the hellllll.

I for one actually LIKE the character art because it's -gasp- actually different. And that makes sense. And that's ok.

My mind is still blown that there are effing DEATH THREATS about this. As much as I hated the Vocaloid3 Gumi artwork, the idea of wishing death upon the artist never even crossed my mind.

And, also, since I'm not sure if I posted about them here or not, I would like to add that the voices are damn fantastic. Like, this was the first time I've heard a Vocaloid3 voicebank sound so amazingly realistic, especially without external editing.

• (34 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users