VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Puella Magi ☆ Angeli Magicae - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
  • (11 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Puella Magi ☆ Angeli Magicae A Puella Magi role play.

#1 User is offline   Viola Icon

• GIVE IT BACK
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members

Posted 08 November 2011 - 02:30 AM

Plot Discussion Thread is >>here.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Viola Icon

• GIVE IT BACK
  • Icon

Posted 08 November 2011 - 02:33 AM

Tap.. Tap.. Tap..

Usagi’s cream-colored patent leather shoes clicked softly against the sidewalk as she continued to head towards the outskirts of the city. It was a warm, sunny day, and occasionally a breeze would stop by to ruffle her white bushy hair. It was the kind of afternoon you’d like to spend at the park with your friends or family, playing games or having picnics.

However, Usagi’s afterschool plans didn’t involve visiting the local café with friends or taking a stroll through the trees.

”The maaju are thick tonight.” The violet-eyed girl observed casually with a toss of her hair. The creatures known to all Puella Magi as demons had been rather numerous as of lately, and their behavior was becoming noticeably more aggressive with each and every battle.

”Kyuubey, have you noticed the odd behavioral patterns in the demons lately?” Usagi inquired with a frown. ”I can’t even begin to imagine why they’ve been acting the way they’ve been.”

The small white creature perched atop her shoulder took a moment to lick at a paw before responding.

”Not even I have the answer to that. I have a few theories, but I can’t be sure of anything just yet.”

The Puella Magi shrugged, almost causing the incubator to topple off her shoulder before giving the little animal an apologetic pat and continuing her journey. After a few moments of silence, she stopped abruptly in her tracks and held out her hand. A small orb of red-violet light rose from the silver band resting on her ring finger, and she flipped her palm upwards just in time to catch the small, throbbing object that had seemed to materialize out of thin air.

”They’re close. I can feel them.”

Beep.. Beep.. Beep..
The robotic heartbeat of a monitor droned quietly into the dark silence as she stared blankly up at the tiled ceiling of her “infirmary suite”.
Today was a “special day”, according to the nurses. Today marked the third week anniversary of her arrival at Mitakihara Hospital, although it felt like much longer than that.

It had been a wonderful party; really.

There had been cake and balloons, along with get well cards and words of encouragement.

All hopeful, promising things that, in the end, amounted to nothing. Not to her.
It was all just a silly little façade, used to mask a harsh and merciless reality.

She sighed.

Slowly, Usagi turned her gaze to the bedside table where a pair of fuzzy pink legwarmers lay forlorn across a glossy plastic surface.
Her parents had purchased them as a “recovery present” for the day when she’d be released from the infirmary, but she knew all too well that she’d never fully recover from her current state.
She’d never be able to use those legwarmers. She’d never be able to dance again, no matter what her parents or the doctors said.

”You never know, sweetheart. Miracles can happen.”

Her mother had said to her earlier that evening.

”One of the nurses told me that a twenty some years ago, a little boy’s hand magically healed overnight here. Isn’t that something?”

Usagi had half-heartedly smiled in return, knowing that her current state pained her parents as much as it did her. She admired her mother for being able to put on a brave face through all of this, but she was almost positive that the jig was up as soon as she and dad left the hospital.
Life was just so unfair. She never wanted this. She didn’t want to watch her parents suffer, or her mother cry, or her father raggedly run his fingers through his graying hair, constantly stressed out by medical bills or feelings of utter hopelessness and frustration.

She just wished everything could go back to the way it was. Before this surreal nightmare began, and things took a turn for the worst.

Suddenly, a dark figure stood out against the moon beam filtering in through her open window, and her eyes met with a pair of shining crimson ones.

”Do you really wish that, Usagi-chan?”

”Here we are.” The white-haired femme smiled as they reached a construction site that had been temporarily abandoned for the time being due to the fact that whatever was being built was not a "top priority". She glanced at Kyuubey, who just stared back with the same impassive glance he always wore.
In the center of her palm, a soul gem throbbed violently, indicating that the pair had reached the lair of a group of maaju.

”Weird. They’re using a barrier, despite the fact that we’re this far outside the city. Hopefully this means they’re not as strong.”
As if by magic, a portal that resembled some type of other-worldly looking glass appeared before her, and Usagi fearlessly stepped inside; a hand gently cradling what was, essentially, her soul.

---

”Kya!” Usagi shouted victoriously as she leapt forward and swung her scythe into the torso of the final maaju.
As the tall white figure shriveled into nothing, the barrier faded away with a sort of supernatural sound, and a small white cube dropped into the Puella Magi’s hand.

”Another day, another dollar.” She joked out loud to herself as she sat down on a metal support beam next to Kyuubey and pressed the Spirit’s Tear against her soul gem, which had reverted back into its original form.
”Tch, only one tear. I guess this means I’m not quite done for the day.” She mused out loud.

She could only hope that the remainder of her hunting session wouldn’t last too much longer.

#3 User is offline   SodaNeko Icon

• Kyuubey's Slave
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:20 AM

I-I'm so sorry!

I didn't mean to do it! It just happened!

Please! Don't

H U R T M E!

Ashley sat up in bed, rubbing her temples. All she wanted was a simple nap. A simple nap.

"Damn, it's happened again." She thought. More flashbacks of her past. She hated thinking about it, but her nightmares were the one place she couldn't escape from it. The drowsy teenager stood up and walked towards the door of her bedroom. With a quiet creak, the door popped open, into the quiet, dim hallway. Ashley liked it that way in the house, that way she didn't have to suffer third degree burns on her retinas every time she was thirsty.

Hobbling down the stairs, the girl stepped into the kitchen, pulling a plastic green cup out of her cabinet, and filling it with a nice glass of orange soda. Shortly after sucking down the drink. Ashley returned upstairs, changed into a casual white tee, lined with red along the sleeves and collar and short denim jeans, ends folded up, and bright red sneakers.

"Come on, Kyuubey." muttered Ashley, a little discontent at her lack of sleep. "We're going for a walk." She had no idea if he was even on her windowsill. She didn't care. The teenager walked outside, pasting a sticky note on the back of the door. She knew her destination, and she arrived without even a simple demon to keep her occupied.

A Parking Structure across from the mall. A crumbling, poor construction placed back when the mall was first built. It works well for during the Christmas Season, but it's mainly used by teenage rebels, hipsters, and pedophiles looking for said teenage rebels and hipsters. After managing to bum a potato chip or two from some random stranger, she proceeded upwards to the fourth floor. The adventurous teen climbed the stairs uneventfully. Ashley hung over the cemented railing, waiting. She had no idea what for. Just, waiting.

#4 User is offline   LaXnyd Icon

• Icon
  • Location:Behind the Laptop, screaming in frustration at mixed up Japanese lyrics
  • Favorite Producer/s:Team Kamiuta

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:41 AM

In all aspects, the apartment in which Kuroya Shiro resided seemed completely normal. There was the usual furniture, chairs, TV, bed, gaming station, piles of manga on the floor, everything possible for the stereotypical teenager to have. However, the only peculiarity that should have been seen was the little picture on his mantle, flanked by candles. In the picture was a smiling girl who looked just a bit older than than Shiro himself. Returning home from a kill, Shiro immediately knelt in front of the makeshift shrine.
“Onee-sama,” the youth reported, “I’m home. I have killed another.” He reached into his pocket and brought out the remains of a soul gem; only the casing remained. The rest would all be fragments in some god forsaken place by now. He placed the empty casing in front of the shrine, allowing his sister to see the remains of those who had killed her.
“…I will continue this. I will bring revenge for you, Onee-sama.” He promised. “I will continue hunting down the mahou shoujo; the murderers who hide behind the banner of justice.” He looked outside. Dawn was approaching.

"What... did you just say?" Shiro's young mind was barely able to comprehend it.
"I said I killed your sister." the girl smirked. She was a mahou shoujo. He was a human being. A regular one at that. "What are you gonna do about it?"
"But... but..." Shiro struggled to form words, "I thought you two worked together! She told me you protect-"
The girl's laughter cut him off. "Oh, protecting justice together? That's a laugh. You're just as stupid as she was." she dangled a spirit's tear in front of him. "This is all that matters. Power. Who the hell cares about all that bull on justice and light and good-"
Shiro heard enough. It had been a lie. His sister had died for a lie. His face contorted in hatred as he dug his hand into his pockets, bringing out what he needed - school scissors. Lunging before she could reach her soul gem, he dug the blade deep into her hand. Before she could scream, he gagged her before slicing her neck quickly. It happened all in a span of five seconds.
That day, the infamous mahou shoujo killer was born.

After a shower to rid himself of the blood of his victim, he placed his bloodied clothes in the laundry and put on his school uniform, that of Mitakihara High. He left the machete he had used in the sink, washing it. He checked himself quickly in the mirror. When he had come home, he had been Kuroya Shiro, the infamous mahou shoujo murder who even now continues to elude those with powers beyond his understanding. The person he saw in the mirror right now was Shiro-kun, your average happy-go-lucky student with a tendency to be soft and unwilling. Satisfied with his transformation, he grabbed his bag and headed out the door.
“Ittekimasu, Onee-sama.” He said before he shut the door, leaving the casing of his victim’s soul gem to fall into a pile of dozens of those whose owners had met the same fate at the hands of an average human they never suspected to be able to kill people with powers such as theirs.
Posted Image
"No one is Righteous. No, not one.

Peaceful Days are over.

Let's survive." - Demon summoning program activation code, Devil Survivor.

#5 User is offline   Shanghai Icon

• I can have it? really?
  • Icon

Posted 08 November 2011 - 05:22 PM

Posted Image

Naoko Yuichika was a bright girl, perhaps too bright for her own good, she was young, pretty, and filled with energy, many boys had a crush on her and she was popular at school, yet she lived a rather careless lifestyle, the teachers where concerned for her declining grades caused by her lack of attendance, but Naoko kept them at bay by getting As in all of her tests.
they had tried to get in contact with her father or her mother multiple times to discussed their daughter's problem, but they where never home so there was little they could do, sure she skipped classes and loved to lay around lazily on school property and other shady places, but so far nobody could prove Naoko was after no good.
She was a good girl with a free heart and a strong will, what was wrong with that? school bored her to tears, she had made that clear to her counselors and teachers before so it was more surprising to see her around than the times when she was missing.

"Aww trouble trouble, it's not working the way I want it to...
" She complained inside a dark room, a desk lamp lighting a blue print of something, the room smelled of oil and there where a few mechanical parts laying about, she had been working overnight on her project and was about ready to call it quits for the day, after all, she hadn't been home in two days, not like anyone would miss her.
"This is frustrating, I will work on it after I clear my thoughts and...
" She closed the metal doors behind her, walking away from the small room which looked more like a storage room.
She looked up ahead and saw a girl, Ashley, looking away into the distance so she got closer to her.

'just who is this girl... was she spying on my secret base..
.' She thought getting closer to her with caution, smiling wide like usual and greeting her with a light pat on the back.

"Hey there~, what are you doing over these parts? shouldn't you be home or at school girl?, no.. it's too late for that isn't it? maybe club activities, I don't know~"
She said completely desregarding the fact that she too was wearing her school uniform along with her usual red coat hanging on her shoulders, not sure if there was even school that day.
" where you trying to find the great Naoko's secret retreat?
" she said jokingly, but she was testing the girl to see if she was any dangerous or shady fellow.
She had been careful as of late, because of the murders, you see.

Posted Image

School was over for the day and the sun was going down slowly in the horizon, Risa looked at her Ring as she walked through the street leading to her house, "It's been awhile... but even now I feel weird talking to my friends.. the things I liked... things have changed haven't they... but I'm glad.. since I am with you." She smiled gripping her bookcase, finishing her little monologue.
there where a few other students walking by, all talking to their friends happily as they walked up and down the hill, a beautiful green hill, buildings tall and small all around them selling all sorts of things, showcasing them with their flashy lights and crystal clear displays.
"I'm sort of hungry..." She thought after passing by a fast food store, holding her belly.

"Oh hi girls, didn't knew you where here this late"
She said walking into the store noticing two of her class mates, some of the girls whom she was friends with, she tried to act normal near them, but in reality she had little desire to be around them anymore, still she ordered a hot chocolate and something to eat and spent sometimes talking to her friends.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Lemons Icon

• Icon

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:12 PM

Lazuli stared at the glowing teal jewel on her bracelet as she walked away from Mitakihara highschool. It seemed like just yesterday when she made her wish. She tall buildings stretching far above her head's lights gleamed in the sunset. ''I sense a majuu..." She said, looking away from her Soul Gem on the bracelett.

-

Later, she was just finishing off a Majuu. after slicing it with her sword, she collected the tear. "I guess this is enough." She said. She held it up to her soul gem, and left. Yawning, she changed back, and continued home.

Posted Image
Posted Image

I am a Libra~

#7 User is offline   Viola Icon

• GIVE IT BACK
  • Icon

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:32 PM

((please check the post I made in the OOC before going on -- something in there applies to almost all of you!!))

#8 User is offline   MEI12123 Icon

• Have a nice dream. See you in hell.
  • Icon

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:44 AM

Kagami stood quietly in the middle of an empty building, elaborately dressed as a Mahou Shoujo as she had just finished off another maaju, gazing down at the spirit's tear in her hand. She held it up to her soul gem while walking towards the entrance of the old building. No innocents had gotten hurt, despite the fact the two buildings next door were full of people. As Kagami exited the building her clothes took shape into her school uniform, that of Mitakihara high school. She would have to hurry if she wanted to make the train home, but she wasn't worried. She never got worried. Kagami simply sped up her speed into a dash while minding her way, trying not to ram into anyone but still having to throw a "Pardon me" someones way every so often. Lately she had noticed an odd pattern amongst the maaju lately, so Kagami was being extremely weary about where she went hunting, just in case she managed to run into something she can't handle. But that was rare. The closest Kagami had ever come to dying was back when she first started this Mahou Shoujo game and she hadn't prepared properly. She obtained a pretty big gash on her leg because of it but fortunately it healed over time. Brushing her long bangs out of her face, she arrived at the train station with a minute to spare. If she continued running she might just make the lines and hop on in time.

Akira rolled around on her mattress, mashing buttons on her PsP, trying to beat the stage in her new video game. School was just as drab as usual so the small brunette just wanted to relax for awhile. There was just nothing fun to do around town lately. Her friends were busy with other things and her mother had work she needed to attend to which left Akira sitting at home alone after school all day. "Hmmm. I'm hungry but maybe I shouldn't eat." Akira turned off her PSP and gazed at the floor. "But I did skip lunch today so just a snack should be fine!" Having that thought settled, Akira stood up and hopped into her kitchen grabbing a small bag of chips and falling onto the couch, flicking the TV on with the remote. Some stupid drama was just getting over and the commercials were starting. The third commercial to come on was... a diet pill commercial. Akira stopped chewing her mouthful of chips to gaze at the thin women on the TV. When the commercial was over, Akira threw out her half eaten bag on chips and hopped up to the washroom, spitting her mouthful into the toilet and tying her hair back so no vomit could get on her hair.

#9 User is offline   ѕуℓνєση ღ Icon

• ようせいタイプ!
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:hachi, wowoka, t.Komine

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:29 PM

Tomoko hated trains.

They were crowded, they smelled, there were gropers, they smelled, there were never any seats and they smelled. But getting a train was the quickest way home and she didn't like leaving Asuka home alone for too long. Asuka attended Mitakihara Middle School, which was within walking distance of their house, while Tomoko, being older, was a high school student. But it couldn't be helped, especially since she didn't want their aunt poking her nose in more than necessary. She and Asuka got along just fine on their own; she didn't know why she needed to prove this to her aunt so frequently.

Her stomach growled. After school, she'd done a quick jaunt around Mitakihara to find 'grief cubes' as she called them, not caring much for the Incubator's name for them. In fact, it had been a while since she'd seen Kyuubey. She was wondering where the little critter had gone... But it had been a near fruitless search, with just about enough demons to replenish the magic she'd wasted finding them. The demons had been acting weird lately, especially inside their barriers of miasma. Was something going on? Whatever it was, she could probably deal with it.

Her stomach growled again and she scowled before rooting in the grocery bag at her arm. She pulled out a small bag of taiyaki and tore it open, sticking one in her mouth and chewing away. She sighed in satisfaction as red bean paste and cooked batter flowed over her tastebuds. Really, you couldn't beat taiyaki. But she wouldn't eat too much, Asuka was cooking tonight and she'd told her older sister to make sure that she'd eat all of it.

The train squeaked to a halt an the doors hissed open. To her relief, people simply poured out, leaving the train significantly more spacious than it had been before. She caught sight of a Mitakihara uniform out of the corner of her eye and turned her head to get a better look. It was a girl in her class, Kaguya or Kagami or something. She gave a small grunt as greeting then held out the bag of taiyaki.

"Want one? My sister's cooking tonight and she'll bitch if I fill up on snacks."
Posted Image

tumblr: monocle-power || youtube: lieutenant claire

#10 User is offline   SodaNeko Icon

• Kyuubey's Slave
  • Icon

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:37 AM

"Pffffffhahahahahaha!" Ashley couldn't help it. This girl sounded SOOOOOOOO crazy. The Great Naoko? more like...uhhh....uhhm...Ashley couldn't think of a good pun so she just laughed it up. "Good one. 'The Great Naoko!' Heh." Ashley had to admit though, she was intrigued. Ashley cocked her head to the side in a novelty fashion, playing her whole 'blonde girl' routine. She walked past, her sneakers hitting the concrete with obnoxious taps. "Secret retreat, whatever could you mean?" She snickered, thinking she was ALL THAT. When she spotted something out of her eye.

A bit of distortion spattered the air, like the dry air in the summer. Was that...Nah. It couldn't be. I'm just imagining things. he thought. Just as a precaution, she turned around to face this girl, 'The Great and Powerful Naoko'. Behind her back, she silently slipped the silver, rune-coated ring off her finger, and it silently transformed into an orb of green light, when, with a silent 'pop!', it turned into a glimmering green soul gem. Shoving it into her pocket, as discreetly as possible, she continued her tirade.

"Oh, you wouldn't hurt me, would you? I'm just a little girl from Mitakihara!" Oh god this was GREAT. The cocky teenager squeezed her eyes shut trying to keep from just collapsing into laughter, not even noticing the odd-looking, glassy formation behind her. Obnoxiously, she got up close and personal with Naoko, a shit-eating grin on her face. "Would you...?"

#11 User is offline   Shanghai Icon

• I can have it? really?
  • Icon

Posted 10 November 2011 - 04:09 PM

Posted Image

Naoko bushed a little from embarrassment, sure her introduction was a little eccentric but nothing to laugh at, everyone had their styles and so did Naoko,
"hm.. uh, no I don't think I would hurt you or anything, I'm not a bad girl you see, but this place is dangerous this late... hmm... say, I'm heading home now since I'm done here, we are from the same school so why don't we go out to eat or something, oh and don't get me wrong, this isn't a date or anything I'm just hungry." She said not having noticed the movements of the girls when she hid her soul gem.

She too was wearing the same type of silver ring through she still had her work gloves on, "If it's alright with you I know a good place nearby, I can invite you too so you don't have to be shy." She said with a smile just wanting to get the girl off her secret spot as soon as possible, also feeling something bad approaching, but prioritizing the safety of the girl over the feeling she was feeling.

'is this a demon, near by?, to think they would return here after the last time... these things never learn do they...'
She thought taking off her gloves as she said she was going out with the girl, she tossed them to the side of the building where she could pick them up latter, She waited for the girl's reply not looking nervous in the least even if she could feel the buzz on her ring, telling her a demon was approaching.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   SodaNeko Icon

• Kyuubey's Slave
  • Icon

Posted 10 November 2011 - 11:24 PM

Ashley let her grin slide into more of a comforting smile, as she pulled away from the girl. "Sure, if you don't mind it!" She said, giving the girl firm smack on the back. "You're a good, kid, you know that, Naoko? Oh, by the way. The name's Baile." Ashley turned around and took a few steps before spinning on her heel to face the girl once more. "Ashley Baile." The rebellious teenager grinned at her terrible James Bond pun. Suddenly, she froze.

Ashley turned around, her sneakers sending up a cloud of dust around her ankles, spotting the glassy circle behind her. Oh. So there were demons. She said, as though she were not FREAKING OUT right now. She pulled the soul gem, now throbbing with color, out of her pocket, and turned back to Naoko. "Errrr....You wait here for just second. I have to go into this magical portal. Be riiiiiiiight back!"

Instantly, the girl had stepped out of the physical world and into a monochromatic plane. The ground made an odd noise, as though it were a flat sheet of metal with nothing underneath it. Ashley looked up. Blank gray sky. Ashley looked down. Stark gray floors. No pillars, no hills, nothing. Well, this should be boring. She thought, as she watched a tall, cloaked figure, with a blank white face and what looked like exploding shards of brain and skull shooting out of the right side of it's face and frozen in the air. "Hm...Looks strong. Oh well, nothing I can't handle!"

Lightning sparked in the tomboy's eyes, as she tossed the glowing crystalline object into the air, when it exploded. With a flash of green, Ashley was wrapped in tendrils of emerald light, her body becoming one with that of her soul. The tendrils encircled around her head, encasing itself within golden wiring, a clover pinned to a laurel wreath upon the girls head. She stood up, summoned a single staff, and charged, ready for battle.

#13 User is offline   Viola Icon

• GIVE IT BACK
  • Icon

Posted 10 November 2011 - 11:25 PM

As the hot afternoon sun started to slowly make its way towards the west, Usagi stood up and stretched, a quiet mewl escaping her lips as she did so.
Her violet-themed magical girl apparel dissolved into little bits of purple light, leaving behind a Mitakihara Middle School uniform in its place.

”We’d better get going.” She bent down to scoop Kyuubey up into her arms before continuing, ”Don’t wanna be out here after dark. That killer’s still on the loose, apparently. Let’s get back into town where we’ll be safe.”

---

Deafening metallic crashes rang out across the air as the Puella Magi raised her right hand, summoning numerous massive wrought-iron bars to come shooting out of the ground.
”Looks like the end for you.” She called out mockingly to the tall alabaster figure that stood some yards away from her, who was desperately trying to escape its iron prison.
After a few more moments of cat-and mouse, the girl launched herself into the air, swinging her weapon behind her as she did.

A red-violet fire suddenly engulfed the blade of her scythe, and the familiar charging sound met her ears as she prepared to destroy the last maaju with a signature Usagi-style finisher.

What happened next happened fast.

In a frantic attempt of self-preservation, the demon gave an unearthly shriek and shot a stream of light at Usagi, who was caught off-guard by the surprise attack.
"Ahhhn!” She yelped as she was shot out of the air like a bird, and spiraled towards the checkered floor of the barrier.

Her body met the ground with a sickening ‘thud’, and slowly, painfully, Usagi lifted herself up with a groan as she rubbed her shoulder, which she assumed was already badly bruised.
’I’m ok.’ She assured Kyuubey via telepathy, though the creature didn’t seem concerned in the least.

”Y-You’ll pay for that!” She yelled, wiping away the hot tears that were now streaming down her face.
With a quick lethal strike, the Puella Magi ended the maaju’s reign of despair, collecting the final Spirit’s tear as she did.
The barrier quickly evaporated, and Usagi dispatched her battle attire for the final time that day.

”Your fighting is getting sloppy, Usagi-chan.” The incubator commented coolly.

”If you continue to fight in such a manner; I doubt you’ll be around for much longer.”

Usagi bit her lip and turned away, doing her best to hide her obvious frustration.
She knew Kyuubey didn’t care one way or another about her display of emotions, but she refused to look weak in front of the one who had restored her legs.

”Yeah, well, whatever. It was just an off da-“ She turned around to see that he (or at least she thought it was a he) had disappeared, probably off to make more contracts or communicate with the other magical girls of Mitakihara.

She sighed, and picked up her school bag. She knew her parents would say something to her about being out after dark, but at this point, she didn’t really care.
All she could think about was going home and nursing her wounded shoulder in hot water.

---

”Another victim of the serial killings was found in the downtown area earlier today. Authorities are searching feverishly for the murderer as the city continues to live in fear for the young women of…
The sound of the front door slamming interrupted the television as Usagi burst inside and flung her bag on the living room couch, breathless from running.

”Young lady, where have you been?!” Mrs. Tatsuno wasted no time in grabbing her daughter by the collar of her uniform, clearly distressed.
”I was at the café with my friends.” Usagi replied, struggling to get free of her mother’s grip.

”What have I told you about staying out late?!” The older woman chided, ”There is a serial killer out there on the loose and I’ll be a monkey’s uncle if I let you roam around the city after dark!”
Usagi sighed and wiggled away from her mom, taking a moment to adjust the collar of her shirt before speaking up again.

”Mom, I’m fine, you really shoudn’t-“
”No, I should. What kind of mother would I be if I was responsible for your murder?! No ifs, ands or buts, missy. If you decide to go anywhere after school, it had better be with friends while the sun is still high in the sky! None of this late night business! Now go wash up for dinner, your father will be home any minute and supper’s on the table.”

The younger woman huffed, blowing her bangs into the air as she did and tromped up the stairs, sore in more ways than one.
She could only hope that whatever they were eating was good enough to change her mood around.

#14 User is offline   Shanghai Icon

• I can have it? really?
  • Icon

Posted 11 November 2011 - 12:19 AM

Posted Image

Naoko stepped back a little, watching the girl seemly disappear into thin air but she had seen it, her soul gem.
"Oho.., so Ashley-chan is also a magical girl, hehe, I guess it's pretty obvious now isn't it... I guess it won't hurt if I aid her just a little, after all I'm hungry and besides, this is still my territory."
Naoko smiled kissing her ring, her clothes ripping away from her body as some sort of light dust and rearranging and forming around her body.
first, her school uniform and colorful skirt and sandals banished away in the blink of an eye, and a black shroud circled around her covering her feet and body with a black vest similar to a different type of school outfit,
her legs now wore a pair of black sabatons and equally dark greaves.

Then, an elegant black lace choker formed around her neck and a bright red ribbon decorated her outfit along with a small black cape with bright red borders.
finally, her goggles melted away become a tail of red headphones with three red crystal feathers reaching out from each extreme.
her soul gem bright orange had also merged along with her black gloves. and a bright red threat rotated around her body, another one circling around her right hand.

she smiled and walked inside of the zone, smiling and saying as she walked in, "your second's up, don't mind If I watch you fight, It can get pretty boring from time to time... though, if you want I could also lend you hand." she smiled and offered her help, though if given a choice and due mostly to her hunger, she would rather stay out of the fight for the time being, her gem was still pure from her last hunt so she wasn't after this demon' cube, but considering how strong this demon looked she thought it would be nice if she offered her help, surely enough even if the girl refused her aid, if she saw her getting too injured she would jump in to aid her, no matter what she thought afterwards.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   Viola Icon

• GIVE IT BACK
  • Icon

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:21 AM

Kyuubey sat contentedly a few feet away from Naoko and Ashley, watching the battle between maaju and Puella Magi go down.

White tail swished back and forth rhythmically; crimson eyes closely observed every movement; unblinking.
It was only a matter of time before suspicions would be confirmed.

((Crappy tiny post; sorry guys! He's really hard to work with orz))

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users