VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Translation Request - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Translation Request confused fan is confused

#1 User is offline   Kaeru Ranawa Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:Natsu-P / SCL Project

Posted 08 December 2011 - 01:36 AM

This is a bit long, I realize, but it would be great to have translated.

http://natsuvocaloid...fomation02.html

(Perhaps post per paragraph so there's no overlap work just in case?)

It mentions something about LIVE.... is there a kind of CD that is of VanaN' Ice's performance at Japan Budokan?

Thanks in advance! If this goes on the VanaN' Ice website, we will credit you for sure. ( http://vananice.kaerumusic.com/ )

EDIT:

A blog post too if you feel up to it: http://musicnatsuvoc...-entry-180.html

These tweets from HaruAki would be great to translate as well. (They're in backwards chronological order.) Done!

Spoiler

I apologize for any inconvenience! But it'd be nice to finally understand this stuff.
It's okay if parts of things are translated.

EDIT:
New tweet:
え?コスプレ名刺とかコスプレROMとかVanaN'Ice二次創作とかの差し入れ個人的に大歓迎ですけど() SCL作品の二次(三次)創作についてはサイトにちゃんと大体のガイドライン載ってるので読んでみてね。

This post has been edited by Kaeru Ranawa: 15 December 2011 - 03:40 AM

I forever salute Natsu.
Speaking of Natsu, here's a link to my website: Kaerumusic! It has Natsu. And international music. Including Vocaloid.

Leader of the Kuroneko / 96Neko fanclub!

Side Project: A VocaRan Points Calculator!
Here.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Eilnys Icon

• Icon

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:24 PM

I'll try to translate the article in the first link. I hope it helps you ^^

About 2nd and 3rd Work

We receive a lot of questions, so SCL Project will answer them here.
Up until now, we have already tolerated many actions.
Because we consider it would affect our market, for now, we would like to revise some guideline in order to prevent the same information or report about actions that "stepped out of line".

Any usage of SCL Project's work is extremely prohibited.

Any works in Niconico douga about "Utatte Mita" (lit. translated : Try to sing the song), "Ensoushite mita" (lit. translated : Try to play the song) and other usage of BGM that using our music can be used freely by public.
We don't mind our works to be used as long as it is only for niconico douga site. You don't have to ask us for that.
However, for compile it to CDs as original song or giving illustrations for distribution and sales is prohibited.
And also, the compilation of our song into album and uploading it is extremely prohibited.

About the usage of songs in live performance and events
For the public usage, we have already entrusted this part to JASRAC.
We're processing it right now, so we will publish the detail later.

For live performances and concert with commercial purpose,
please ask the place for the event whether they have contract with JASRAC or not.
If they don't have the contract, they have to undergo some process and discuss it with JASRAC.
The same rules also apply for playbacking our CDs.

You don't have to ask permission from me, but your report to us will be really appreciated.
http://www.jasrac.or...event/play.html

About Cosplay
We have already revised this. Please confirm it in another page from the link below.

About The Distribution of Doujinshi, Illust, and Making Goods

i. About Distribution of Doujinshi and Illustration
There's no problem about it.
Because there is certain design,etc. by Mr. Haru Aki,
as long as it's the same, we wouldn't mind.
If there's anything that doesn't feel clear for you, please confirm it to Mr. Haru Aki.

ii. About Goods
We won't mind if the products is only for personal use and entertainment.
However, please don't use it for compilation CDs or any commercial use.

The detail explanation of original songs and animation
We have already explained most of things in our blog, so please read it there.
For anything that hasn't been explained in our blog, we will try to answer it in our blog.

If you want the original song's file, illust zip, or the music score
For the original song, basically we don't do anything about it except for the public use.
There are a lot of situations where the download url for our previous songs has been deleted due the limitation of time.
We also can't grant the demand of making other versions of our songs.
It is difficult for us to make the music score.
For the illustration, you can see it under the name of Haru Aki in pixiv and piapuro.
You can get the compiled files of illustration in Mr. Haru Aki's blog.

We basically prohibited the distribution and commercial usage of our original songs, animation, and illustration.

Translation for the tweets :

本来は BanaNaIce と表現するのがなんとなく正しいけどね。
Actually, somehow it is right to represent BanaNa Ice's image (?) *I dont rly understand the context here coz i dun follow the conversation*

でも由来は大体こんな感じ。アポストロフィ使って無理やりな感じにしたのは・・・どこからもらってきたのか、分かる人には分かるんじゃないかな(笑)
But, the source is the almost the same. Well, it looks like I forcefully use an apostrophe. How did i get it.. I guess there's some people who understand that.

いがいとわかりづらかったです(感想)
It i unexpectedly hard to understand

VanaN'Iceのスペルが迷子というツイートが見えたので、覚え方 >> BananaIce(ばななアイス)と英スペルで打つ⇒バナナをV系っぽくVananaIceにする⇒ナが一個多いので ’ で省略しつつ茄子のNを主張してVanaN'Iceにする。 どう?簡単でし

It is very easy to mistake VanaN'Ice's name as sweets, so there's an easy way to remember >> BananaIce, if you type it with english spelling and erase the "na" once, and make it short, it will become Vanan'Ice. How is it? Easy right?

This is my first translation, I hope it helps

#3 User is offline   Kaeru Ranawa Icon

• Icon

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:16 AM

Thank you so very much! I will tell the fanclub...
I forever salute Natsu.
Speaking of Natsu, here's a link to my website: Kaerumusic! It has Natsu. And international music. Including Vocaloid.

Here.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   TardyMiss Icon

• Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:00 AM

@ Eilnys - I would also like to say thank you for translating!

#5 User is offline   damesukekun Icon

• ミク廃 / Got Miku-Miku-ed
  • Icon

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:15 AM

I don't mean to be critical but let me correct the lines that may concern copyright.
Please understand you have responsibility for what you translate, especially when copyright is involved.

Any works in Niconico douga about "Utatte Mita" (lit. translated : Try to sing the song), "Ensoushite mita" (lit. translated : Try to play the song) and other usage of BGM that using our music can be used freely by public.
We don't mind our works to be used
as long as it is only for niconico douga site. You don't have to ask us for that.

However, for compile it to CDs as original song or giving illustrations off vocal song for distribution and sales is prohibited.
And also, the compilation of our song into album and uploading it is extremely prohibited.
Broadcasting the songs that are not uploaded onto video sharing sites (i.e. CD-only songs) is strictly forbidden.

We decided to entrust partially to JASRAC our songs that have already been released.

If they don't have the contract, they organizers have to undergo some process and discuss it with JASRAC.

Write clearly that original designer is 春アキ.

#6 User is offline   Eilnys Icon

• Icon

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:47 AM

View Postdamesukekun, on 15 December 2011 - 01:21 PM, said:

I don't mean to be critical but let me correct the lines that may concern copyright.
Please understand you have responsibility for what you translate, especially when copyright is involved.

We don't mind our works to be used
as long as it is only for niconico douga site. You don't have to ask us for that.

However, for compile it to CDs as original song or giving illustrations off vocal song for distribution and sales is prohibited.
Broadcasting the songs that are not uploaded onto video sharing sites (i.e. CD-only songs) is strictly forbidden.

We decided to entrust partially to JASRAC our songs that have already been released.

If they don't have the contract, they organizers have to undergo some process and discuss it with JASRAC.

Write clearly that original designer is 春アキ.

I'm rly sorry for the mistranslation. This is my first time to translate an article.
I still need to a lot of learning and practice. I just literally translated it from the article. I'm deeply sorry. *bow*
I'll be more careful from now

#7 User is offline   Kaeru Ranawa Icon

• Icon

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:47 PM

@damesukekun
Thanks for the revisions!

@Eilnys
Hey, no problem! I think you did a great job, seeing as most of it was correct. :D First time is always funny, right? :3
I forever salute Natsu.

Here.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users