VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: The Princess and the Snatcher - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Princess and the Snatcher A 1x1 between Karcen and YaoiBlossom

#16 User is offline   karcen Icon

• VO's official Trap Lover
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:22 AM

Allen had hoped to avoid the subject of his past, he was sure it was something that would help him, he was traitor, and a killer, there was nothing noble or good about him anymore, nothing that would make the princess see him as anything more than a demon. He could make up a lie about himself, this was a keep from the snatchers’ and it was stocked with people loyal to their cause, he could pretend to be one of their commanders, still left after the end of the war, but what good would that do that was only slightly better than the truth and how could he answer what he wanted from her, when he didn’t know, he still didn’t understand why he felt he needed her, he doubted he ever would.
To start my name is Allen Marlon, but I haven’t used it in a long time, you don’t have to use it either if you don’t want to. I was raised as a ward of the state, and joined the military, quickly ascending to knighthood. It was after I became a knight during the recent war, that I saw you only once though, and I had a strange feeling, I had to have you. I didn’t have the status to be a possible suitor, and I didn’t have the power to take you, but one day a mage told me they could give me the power I needed, so I joined them.” He said his voice almost monotone.
He didn’t feel any better for telling her the truth, he felt worse, far worse now. The princess now knew he was a traitor, and he had told her about that time he had seen her, about his feeling, why had he done something stupid like that.
I didn’t bring you here to be a slave. ” He said.
What could he say, he had no real solid reason for bringing her here, and he didn’t know what he wanted of her now. There was only one thing he knew he wanted and that was to keep her here forever
I don’t want you to be unhappy here, I want you to be happy, I don’t know why but I do, you couldn’t be happy in the castle, people wanted to kill you or use you for their own means, I may not be much better than them, but I want you to truly be happy here, so I won’t force you to come eat, or leave your room if you don’t want to. If you chose to stay in your room I already have a meal being made for you to eat here, if that’s what you want” He said his voice slightly wavering.

Posted Image

#17 User is offline   YaoiBlossom Icon

• The only damn person on VO who barely knows what Touhou is.
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:mothy

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:17 PM

Catherine listened to Allen though the door, the sound of herself crying combined with the muffling of the door made it slightly hard to understand. Catherine could understand well enough, though, and it made her angry. Rage erupted from the depths of her sorrow when she heard how Allen betrayed her kind. How could he do such a thing? All to get his filthy hands on her.

"How the devil can you live with yourself? How could you betray our people?! Have you kidnapped me just to mock me further?" Catherine screamed from under her sobs. "L-Let me tell you this! As long as I am stuck in this god-forsaken keep, I will not be happy. Keep your damned food and let me starve!"

Catherine crawled back to the bed and buried her face in the pillow. She might as well suffocate herself with the pillow, for how she felt. Yet another betrayal from her side. Countless others had done the same, and were normally put to death. Now...now Catherine just felt helpless. This man was a traitor, but she couldn't do anything now. He was in control of her, and she had none. That's what it felt like to Catherine.

Posted Image
(Japan needs more people. D:)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Proud of who I am~<3
Vocaloid Fan:
1. SeeU | 2. VY2 [Yuma] | 3. Len Kagamine | 4. Iroha Nekomura | 5. Aoki Lapis | 6. Megurine Luka | 7. KAITO Append | 8. Hatsune Miku Append
Running RPs:
Boron Hard HighschoolDead| Heaven's RevivalDead | The Seven Deadly SinsDead | Ships to the SkiesDead
PvP like a pro! Join League of Legends and fight among the millions of others in the most well-balanced team strategy game around the world!
Spoiler

#18 User is offline   karcen Icon

• Icon

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:26 AM

It was true he was a traitor; he had betrayed the kingdom that had raised him, fed him, and clothed him. He truly was an ungrateful person to have done that, to want more than what he had been given, but he didn’t need her to tell him that. He was always reminded of what he had done, anytime he looked in a mirror, anytime he looked at the fortress, anytime he looked at the people around him, he was reminded of what he did. Why did she only see his failure, why couldn’t she see beyond his past? Anger boiled in him, was this what he had traded his life for, was this what he wanted, he had her and she would only hate him? He clenched his fists in anger really why had he expected it to be any different, he wasn’t a knight anymore he was the demon that stole the princess away. His anger boiled over and his clenched fist slammed against the door, the wood where he hit the wood gave way and his hand nearly went through the door. Another blunder he knew she would surely think that the anger he felt was directed at her, when he was only mad at himself.

He removed his hand from the door and let out a sigh the anger dissipating, guilt and sadness washed over him in his angers absence “ I don’t need to be reminded by you of what I did” He said his voice quiet he doubted she could hear him. “ And fine if you want to starve then starve! ” He continued his anger resurfacing a little.

He turned toward the way he had come; he couldn’t face her right now. He saw the servant that he had told to bring the food, just in case the princess had wanted to eat latter tonight, he grabbed a bowel from the tray intent on smashing it to the ground. He lifted it above his head but found he couldn’t smash it. He didn’t want to make her starve just because of him. He put the bowel back on the tray and pushed his way past the servant, he wanted to think about this somewhere anywhere but he couldn’t think here.

Posted Image

#19 User is offline   YaoiBlossom Icon

• The only damn person on VO who barely knows what Touhou is.
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:mothy

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:18 PM

Catherine jumped when the sound of the door breaking pierced her ears. For a split second, she felt scared. A feeling she hadn't felt in a long time. A feeling only felt by cowards. The confident and valiant Princess Catherine was no more. Now she was just a young woman trapped in a man's grasp. In addition to this, Allen's last words hurt her a bit as well. A few seconds later, a servant with a tray of food came in. Suddenly, Catherine smelled a very familiar odor. The smell of apples and turkey, as well as a few other fruits filled her nose. When she turned her head to look, it was indeed one of her most favorite dishes: Turkey meat cooked in delicious fruit juice.

The servant who came in, promptly left soon after he set the tray down on the small table near the bed. Catherine scooted herself closer to the food, taking a big sniff of the turkey and fruit. The good smell comforted her somewhat, reminding her of home. Her suspicion on the food still remained, but like she herself said earlier, if this man was an assassin, he would have killed her long before. Either way, in her current state, she didn't really care. The young woman was quite hungry, after all, and at least it was poor-people food. Slowly she ate, the taste comforting her a bit more every time the juicy warm meat hit her mouth. Still, Catherine whimpered as she continued her meal, as she was still upset from everything that had happened. But for the first time, the thought "I could be worse..." blinked in her head.

Posted Image
(Japan needs more people. D:)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Proud of who I am~<3
Vocaloid Fan:
1. SeeU | 2. VY2 [Yuma] | 3. Len Kagamine | 4. Iroha Nekomura | 5. Aoki Lapis | 6. Megurine Luka | 7. KAITO Append | 8. Hatsune Miku Append
Running RPs:
Boron Hard HighschoolDead| Heaven's RevivalDead | The Seven Deadly SinsDead | Ships to the SkiesDead
PvP like a pro! Join League of Legends and fight among the millions of others in the most well-balanced team strategy game around the world!
Spoiler

#20 User is offline   karcen Icon

• Icon

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:14 PM

DAM IT” Allen thought as he hit the wall.
Why had he gotten mad? It had been understandable that she would have been mad at him, he had done nothing but hurt her. Could it have been her bringing up his past? He hated what he had done, what they had made him, but he would have never have been this close to her without what they gave him. He hit the wall again; his hand was already becoming numb. How could he make this right, a gift maybe? But what would she want, A different room, Clothes, maybe she would like to go anywhere in the fort? He didn’t know what he could do to make her not hate him, he didn’t want her to hate him, he would almost say he wanted her to love him, but he didn’t think that could ever happen, so just tolerating him would be all he could ask for. He would have to figure it out tomorrow, today had been tiring for him. He stopped moving down the stairs he was now on, and reached to remove his helmet. Why had he put it on she hadn’t seen him, and what if she did see his face? Maybe he wanted her to see him as a demon? He deserved it; he was as evil as a demon. Did he not want her to see that he was human below his armor? He wanted to sleep, but he didn’t want to sleep until he figured out what to get her.

He soon arrived in his own room. He could barely keep his eyes open, but yet he couldn’t sleep. He took off the rest of his armor. Despite his seemingly bulking armor he had a rather thin frame , well for the armor, but he was stronger than most humans so the armor was more reasonable for him than it would be for a normal person. He ran his hand though his long almost crimson hair. How could he make the princess like him or at least tolerate him. He collapsed on his bed, he couldn’t stay awake for long , no matter how much he wanted to. He soon gave into the blackness of sleep.

Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users