VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: Gamer's rant thread. - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

New VO Changelog - Find out more: http://www.vocaloido...ew-vo-changelog

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2017 DevFuse
  • (28 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gamer's rant thread.

#31 User is offline   Gallows Icon

• Sayuringo Army
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:03 PM

Wow. Just wow.

They somehow managed to make Nightmare even more overpowered than before. Congratulations. That was my first ever loss in the new Soul Calibur.

And that Kilik remake. Holy shit. He should go die in a hole. And here I was hoping that they had finally killed off that cheap POS. -Short range user butthurt-

I'm tempted to let my butthurt out on Nightmare in practice mode while I get used to using older Amy Viola.

Seriously. I want my cute little rapier wielding Amy back. This orb is gay as fuck and she looks even more like an emo bitch than before.

Oh and God forbid I actually want to call my orb back. That takes always a second too long if I'm not fifty feet away from an enemy. And to continue using more moves with my orb while it's set is to not do shit for damage and probably get the snot beat out of me because that would be assuming that they're close range. Aaaaand my orb doesn't move that fast. Relatedly, why is there like... fucking fifty million ways to set my orb and two ways to call it back? I mean, I use pretty much any attack and it sets my orb. I use an attack with my orb, it sets where it lands. I get hit? That sets my orb too. Then it takes fifty years to get it back.

But it's still Amy Viola. I can't not use her.

And the negativity talk was cute before. It was. Now she's talking about the fucking moon swallowing the sun. That was a step too far.

Oh and also. Thank you, makers. As if I didn't do little enough damage already for such a slow character. My special doesn't do crap except let me get a combo in. And that's great and all, but I'd SO much rather that damage just be a given so long as it connects rather than worry where my orb is set and then use a combo that may or may not hit.

#32 User is offline   Sprites Icon

• Spectral Miku
  • Icon

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:35 AM

I did not tried out her that much , just enough to see that her rcitical edge REALLY sucks , it does about as much damage as one regular hit!

I got to rant about the AI : if you tried the legendary soul mode or the A ranked characters in quick battle , the AI with psychic powers that reads my inputs and reacts accordingly , but sometimes will fail to a single trap 95% of the time ...
You had your fun , HARADA Tekken? one cheesy Ivy's move and you're the one mopping the floor , with a 3-0 including 2 perfects , and I only spammed one attack!

I lost Sophitia , found that Pyrra omega is the closest , but i only lose when i play her on live , so i'll keep vittoria agli assassini for the time!

#33 User is offline   Eden Icon

• Officially Obsessed
  • Icon

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:46 AM

Loved Skyward Sword. But I kept getting stuck and had to restart a bunch of times. My Wii sensor is bipolar, and half the time it spazzes out and I can't even focus the pointer enough to press 'Start' to play the game, and the rest of the time it's perfectly fine. There's no rhyme or reason to it. Anyway, 90% of SS's controls involve precision with the Wii remote...which, thanks to my sensor, I utterly fail at. So I'm trying to play that stupid harp, and it looks like Link's hand is having seizures, and I never get more than halfway through the song.

Oh, and those SILENT REALMS. I hate them. So much. They are the reason that I'll probably go prematurely gray.

#34 User is offline   Rainbow Neko Icon

• Icon

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:38 PM

Requesting a sticky =3=

Also, am I the only one who had NO problem with Sonic Heroes? Just gonna say FxxK Team Chaotix though... In other games they're cool. In Sonic Heroes, FxxK OFF.

I hate games that put you in tutorial mode five times in one playthrough, and tell you "different" things that are really 345678976578 different ways of saying the exact same thing Who knew there were 200 ways to say "Press the A button to attack. ? WTC

Also, rhythm mini-games.

Review: There's also a rhythm mini game at one point that is required, because the main characters--
Me: *Closes internet, erases game from wish list*

Sometimes they're okay but at least they affect the story. Sometimes they're great and the game designers knew what they were doing. And sometimes most of the time it's just "FFFF HEY GUYS WE SHOULD ADD IN A MINI GAME THAT WON'T EVEN AFFECT 1% OF THE STORY"

Random puzzles. LoZ does it great, some other games have this feature because other games with this feature sold well and they may or not do it well. But when you need to leave the dungeon/town/whatever and go to a place earlier in the game where you haven't been in 500 gameplay hours, plus whatever ammount of time you haven't been playing at all since then and now. Just no. Even worse when it's in a dungeon. I mean, why? Why add an area to a n00b dungeon that you can't access until your a pro? :/

I have a 6 word rant too.
Nintendo. 3DS. WiiU. Rip-Off. Not buying.

EDIT: Oh, and I hate the gamers who won't shut up about the FPS games that we've already seen a million times since before the NES. You can ST*U now. We get it. I don't care. You play what you like, but don't rub it in my fxxking face. Nobody cares what you like or don't like. And we really didn't need to know about your superiority complex either. >.>*

EDIT-EDIT: I probably should have erased the part about rhythm mini games, thinking back, almost all "required to go forward" mini games have the same problem .-.

#35 User is offline   Atelier Ani Icon

• Lurker who occasionally surfaces
  • Icon
  • Producers:Deco*27, Hitoshizuku, EmpathP

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

View PostRainbow Neko, on 15 February 2012 - 06:44 PM, said:

Also, am I the only one who had NO problem with Sonic Heroes? Just gonna say FxxK Team Chaotix though... In other games they're cool. In Sonic Heroes, FxxK OFF.

...Probably...definitely...
How did you have no problems with the glitches!? You...must be awesome. xD;

#36 User is offline   Fujisaito Icon

• White Mage~
  • Icon
  • Producers:DECO*27

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:43 PM

When going to save in Fatal Frames and THERE'S A GHOST ON THE SAVE POINT! I WAS OUT OF PHOTO'S I COULDN'T SAVE! THE OTHER SAVE POINT WAS MILES AWAY AND I WAS ALREADY BEING CHASED BY GHOSTS :'(

#37 User is offline   asparagus Icon

• Lurker
  • Icon

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:08 AM

Portal: Y U MAKE ME MOTION SICK??
Minecraft: STOP PUTTING BLOCKS THERE I DO NOT WANT THEM THERE
Ace Attorney: Y U SO CONFUSING SOMETIMES?? AND LONG. Y U SO LONG?
Pokemon Black: JUST LET ME LEVEL UP ALREADY I'VE BEEN ON THE SAME GYM FOR MONTHS
LoZ: TP: WHY IS LINK'S WOLF FORM SO DAMN HARD TO CONTROL??

#38 User is offline   Sypher Icon

• Jack of all trades
  • Icon

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:49 AM

That moment when the boss has a little bit of life left and you die

#39 User is offline   asparagus Icon

• Lurker
  • Icon

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:02 AM

View PostSypher, on 16 February 2012 - 07:55 PM, said:

ALWAYS

#40 User is offline   Selphos Icon

• Bitter to the end.
  • Icon
  • Producers:yuyoyuppe, kurozumiP

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:30 AM

View PostSypher, on 16 February 2012 - 07:55 PM, said:

Fuck that

That moment when the boss is IN THE DYING ANIMATION and you perish.

Also, Total War: SHOGUN 2. I LOVE YOU, GAME. WHY DO YOU KEEP CRASHING ON THE CAMPAIGN MAP. WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?

#41 User is offline   Chinchen Icon

• Oho? That's not a smart choice.
  • Icon

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:30 PM

View PostSypher, on 17 February 2012 - 12:55 AM, said:

Let me turn it around, that moment when the boss has little life left, hits you and regens 25% of hit total HP in a single hit.

Of course you die afterwards, but yeah, regeneration is one of those things that always makes me laugh hard in games.

#42 Ant*

• Group: Guests

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:46 PM

View PostSypher, on 16 February 2012 - 10:55 PM, said:

Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? does this to me ALL THE TIME. Chefbot had so little HP that I couldn't even see the bar anymore, then I died.

#43 User is offline   Papa Laz Icon

• Judging you
  • Icon
  • Location:The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Producers:Sele-P

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:27 PM

LAG... LAG... WHY MUST IT FUCKING LAG??? WWWHHHHYYYYY?????

Useless butt-fucks with their crappy connections bringing ME down

I clearly have 20mb broadband for NOTHING

;w;

My LazFlamme is a LONG RANGE bot. If your lag causes the game world to freeze, our opponents are suddenly going to rape me at CLOSE RANGE.

Yes, I like to prove LazFlamme is AMAZING. Yes, I am butthurt at how much you bring me down in my mission with your CRAPPY FUCKING LAG

#44 User is offline   Rainbow Neko Icon

• Icon

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:49 PM

View PostAtelier Ani, on 16 February 2012 - 03:32 PM, said:

...Probably...definitely...
How did you have no problems with the glitches!? You...must be awesome. xD;

My copy of Sonic Heroes never glitches.
I was playing it just yesterday. ^^

Also those games where all the enemies need to be hit 30 times to die but if you get hit once you die.

#45 User is offline   Adidaas Icon

• Rolling Balls
  • Icon

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:05 PM

Goddamn BlazBlue Extend. 40 Bucks, why man!

• (28 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users