VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: Gamer's rant thread. - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2018 DevFuse
  • (28 Pages) +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gamer's rant thread.

#46 User is offline   Atelier Ani Icon

• Lurker who occasionally surfaces
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Producers:Deco*27, Hitoshizuku, EmpathP

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:00 AM

View PostRainbow Neko, on 17 February 2012 - 02:55 PM, said:

My copy of Sonic Heroes never glitches.
I was playing it just yesterday. ^^

o___o *waves glitchy copies* LET'S TRADE! *shot*

okay on topic;
...when a game is so awesome but....too short. Q A Q

#47 User is offline   Gallows Icon

• Sayuringo Army
  • Icon

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:32 AM

Need to rant.

I know some people can't help having shitty internet... but is it really necessary to not admit that you're lagging? I mean... when you kind of dodge a kill when there is no smoke bomb in ACB, I think there is a serious problem with your internet. And furthermore, when you brag about being in the lead while you're lagging. But then still get butthurt when I win?

People are dumb.

#48 User is offline   Selphos Icon

• Bitter to the end.
  • Icon
  • Producers:yuyoyuppe, kurozumiP

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:52 PM

Actually I don't think the naked dodge is lag-based. That's been a random problem forever and it's suspected to be server-side.

Nevertheless, he's kind of an idiot for being proud of that.

#49 User is offline   Gallows Icon

• Sayuringo Army
  • Icon

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:37 PM

View PostSelphos, on 28 February 2012 - 04:58 PM, said:

Actually I don't think the naked dodge is lag-based. That's been a random problem forever and it's suspected to be server-side.

Oh, I had assumed that it was lag because there was also the "Server blah blah blah" screen when I went to kill him. And furthermore, he was glitching around the map at certain points in the game, thus causing my teammates to be like "... What the fuck."

#50 User is offline   Viola Icon

• GIVE IT BACK
  • Icon

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:53 PM

Let's talk about the Skyward Sword controls.

And how much I fucking hate them.

#51 User is offline   Kikurihime Icon

• A Shadow of Your True Self
  • Icon
  • Producers:Hachi, 8#Prince, EasyPop

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:55 PM

Persona 4 I love this game, the difficulty not so much. MARGARET, WHY YO FUSHION REQUESTS SO HARD? Then the void quest boss, gah don't get me started on the freaking final boss.

#52 User is offline   Moth Icon

• Icon

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:04 PM

Some games are too expensive. 45~50€ for a silly game? Oh hell no.

#53 User is offline   Fujisaito Icon

• White Mage~
  • Icon
  • Producers:DECO*27

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:21 PM

Two things...*sigh*
1) Who the fuck can play Miracle Paint on expert on PD2. I MEAN COME ON! I LIKE MY THUMB! It's so damn fast, I near enough auto fail, I expect to start the song and the failure screen just comes up automatically. I understand the final song being so difficult, as it's the fucking final song. BUT COME ON! THIS SONG IS LIKE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LIST!

2) Kingdom Hearts, OH YAY!

It's a great game. I love it. I love every single game in the serious but there are a few things that bother me, that I want to rant about.
Let's start with KH1&2 the games where you have 2 partners. You'd think that having two partners would make the game easier, like, when you need healing, they'd heal you, when you need cover while healing yourself, they'd cover you. WELL THEN, YOU'D BE WRONG. Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 both contain Donald. Now I like Donald, he's a cool guy. I like his outfit as well, it's 'cool' but I mean, in battle, the duck does shit. No, he doesn't even do shit, he does less than shit. He never heals me during any fight, like the final fight in KH1, he just walked around staring at the ocean. YOU'RE A FUCKING DUCK. YOU'VE SEEN WATER BEFORE.

Oh and Goofy, if you're going to make someone 'head-guard' why would you make a retarded horse thing it? I have a kid at my school that looks like a retarded horse, I WOULDN'T RECRUIT HIM IF HE WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO WANTED THE JOB. I'd rather have Jimminy-Fucking-Cricket fighting then Goofy. 'Shield Bash' And do fuck all. I mean, come on Square, give us something to work with ; n ;

Next up, I love the side games, I love Days, and I love BBS and all of them. But enough with the side games already. As much as I love them all equally, I'm starting now, 6 years after KH2, to get impatient. I want KH3, and I don't want it to be PS3 only. I want it released on portable as well. No more of this 'Only for PlayStation' bull crap.

Speaking of BBS. Instead of making a KH3 (well apparently, they are, they're just being lazy asses), they're making a sequel to BBS. HERP-A-FUCKING-DERP. No one cares, girls can orgasm over Roxas instead of Ven. I know all this is building towards a 'new spectacular amazing, orgasmic' storyline for KH3, but enough with the back story, and the LITERALLY, just before KH3 stuff. So what if they become Keyblade Masters officially? I'm lucky enough to own a 3DS, but some or most people DON'T. So just release it all together on one big lovely disc, and keep everyone happy?

Okay...I'm done. /leaves in a strop.

#54 User is offline   Hatsune Okami Icon

• Icon

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:47 PM

My rant is that most the posts I read on this forum are not that interesting to read. They are most made up of one sentence or just a list things and then something very small to say about it, like a few words. COME ON PEOPLE!
This is why I don't come here to this forum that often. It's just not as interesting as I thought it was going to be.

I would love, love, to see people post more stuff like the following posts!

View PostPomelo, on 29 December 2011 - 07:01 PM, said:

Kirby's Return to Dreamland...why is the music so mediocre? Usually Kirby games have some really nice songs, but this one...it's so boring...they all sound the same. ono

Actually the game is pretty mediocre so far in general. I'm a bit disappointed.

View PostAtelier Ani, on 01 January 2012 - 07:34 PM, said:

Sonic Heroes...why did I ever pick you up again from that deep corner of my game storage?
You are torture on a dvd. with good music, but that's another story.

I just can't comprehend how a game can be so good and so bad at the same time.

The team concept is quite good. The level designs are quite enjoyable.
And then you move.
And all the good things just go flying out the window. Dear God, those controls are just...adafdsfsfdasgfdsdgd.
How can controls be too responsive and completely unresponsive at the same time?!
You touch the button to change the leader, and it usually skips ahead two leaders.
This wastes precious seconds when you should be saving yourself in fly formation, or are about to get creamed but there's nothing you can do about it in the current formation, or...agh, that's enough examples, I'm sure you get the idea.
Oh, but the best one is when Sonic decides to fling himself off the edge...OTL

But, all that aside, I've nearly finish Team Sonic's route, at least.
I will finish this, no matter how much I bleed!
Oh, Eggie got armor.
welp.
....Let's take down this rustbucket!

*10 lives later*

I'll show you what real evil is!

...Is that really Eggman saying that, or the level designer? ಠ_ಠ

...okay, going back to try again now. =w=

View PostNova, on 01 January 2012 - 07:56 PM, said:

Wow, Sonic Heroes? That brings back memories. What I hated the most about that game was that you basically could get trolled trying to get a Chaos Emerald. How you ask? 2 ways.

1. Each Act has its own Key. Basically one is a fake that will take you to a bonus game in which you get nothing, but the other can get you the Emerald. Too bad you wouldn't really know which level.

2. The Key itself. Since it'll disappear if you take a hit, so you have to go through a level without taking a SINGLE hit. Which can cause a lot of Frustration

And the member above me posted some good stuff to read. Wonderful post you have there.

#55 User is offline   Selphos Icon

• Bitter to the end.
  • Icon

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:32 PM

Gee, I'm sorry that we don't feel the need to write on essay on how much we hate something for the sake of your reading enjoyment.

#56 User is offline   Sprites Icon

• Spectral Miku
  • Icon

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:02 PM

Puddle ... why is it soo hard?

#57 User is offline   Hatsune Okami Icon

• Icon

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:43 PM

View PostSelphos, on 05 March 2012 - 04:38 PM, said:

Gee, I'm sorry that we don't feel the need to write on essay on how much we hate something for the sake of your reading enjoyment.

The least I expect is three sentences, if your not big on typing. But five sentences to some many paragraphs would be most please. Which ever.

#58 User is offline   Selphos Icon

• Bitter to the end.
  • Icon

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:22 PM

View PostHatsune Okami, on 08 March 2012 - 09:49 AM, said:

The least I expect is three sentences, if your not big on typing. But five sentences to some many paragraphs would be most please. Which ever.

I think you're missing the point.

People bitch for their own sake, not to meet someone else's standards.

Live with it. There, that's three sentences for you.

#59 User is offline   Gallows Icon

• Sayuringo Army
  • Icon

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:31 PM

View PostHatsune Okami, on 08 March 2012 - 12:49 PM, said:

The least I expect is three sentences, if you're not big on typing. But five sentences to some many paragraphs would be most pleasing. Which ever.

That's two sentences and a fragment. I found that amusing. Oh and I corrected your grammar there. Your post wasn't as amusing with crappy grammar.

BUT YES, I HAVE A RANT FOR NOW. (And no, not for you. Like Sel said, for my own sake because I don't rant to amuse you.)

That moment when you're trying to do a blind run of Embric and you realize you locked one of Fal's endings. Pure rage right now. Pure. Rage. But I'm beta testing so I kind of shouldn't start from scratch for it. I should probably work on getting the true end before I go back for stuff. Apparently there's a new final boss and I am actually really interested in what exactly the plot is for that. Beyond that, I feel pretty lame for not finding as many errors as some of the people who started beta testing before me. Some of them have found sooooo many and I only found like... three?

Guess this is how I'm going to spend the rest of my day.

#60 User is offline   Fujisaito Icon

• White Mage~
  • Icon
  • Producers:DECO*27

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:35 PM

Tinier rant from before. Not on any game specifics.

Dating Sim Games. Y U NO HAVE GOOD LOOKING GIRLS?
I understand the ones on PC are always going to have bad graphics, but it looks like a 5 year old drew some of these. Maybe they're good and I'm not seeing it? Or maybe they're shit. I even managed to play through one (Forcing myself...) and some of the routes...really? 2 endings? I swear dating sims are supposed to have, like, four endings minimum!? =.= Bastards.

(If anyone boths to read this, apologies for spelling errors if any, on an iPod)

• (28 Pages) +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users