VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Vocaloid Bruno & Clara Released - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
  • (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vocaloid Bruno & Clara Released

#1 User is offline   sleepysheep7 Icon

• Vo's old man
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:OSTER-P

Posted 24 December 2011 - 07:31 AM

Voctro Labs is now allowing user to purchase Bruno or Clara for 80 Euro a piece (104 USD) or in a twin deal for 140 Euro (182 USD). Their is currently no box version available and all sales are through Share-It.(Share it does accept Visa, Mastercard, and Paypals) Along with this Neither Bruno nor Clara will come with the full Vocaloid 3 editor. (However Voctro Labs does have a link to where to purchase the full editor). Finally to any European users, there will be charge an addition 19% due to VAT (I am assuming some kind of tax)

*edit* Voctro Labs also put this notice out to international buyers

Currently order checkout processing is handled by Share-It. To prevent credit card fraud Share-It only accepts orders from non-free email accounts. So unfortunately people using gmail, hotmail or yahoo accounts may have troubles ordering(*). We are aware of this problem and searching for solutions.
source:Link

source:
Link
♈♉♊♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Posted Image

.....IDK

#2 User is offline   snails Icon

• RS REMAKE HYPE
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:STEVEN STONE, GAMEFREAK

Posted 24 December 2011 - 07:40 AM

Do we really need an extra thread for releases?

#3 User is offline   sleepysheep7 Icon

• Vo's old man
  • Icon

Posted 24 December 2011 - 07:48 AM

View Postsnails, on 24 December 2011 - 12:46 AM, said:

Do we really need an extra thread for releases?

Might be useful since it was a bit of quiet release. Besides the payment information might be useful.
♈♉♊♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Posted Image

.....IDK

#4 User is offline   jjrjrhjUyou Icon

• hooooooouuuu boy
  • Icon

Posted 24 December 2011 - 08:05 AM

I'm sad that it's not as celebrated as Oliver's or CUL's release. They should have more love, they're in Spanish for crying out loud! Bahhhh, but anyway, can't do anything about that. I really want to buy them in the next couple of months- since I don't know Japanese and I want to put to use my native tongue, I think making music with Bruno and Clara will be good.
Also, I'm glad this one turned out to be their official design.
Though I wish they shipped a box set.

#5 User is offline   sleepysheep7 Icon

• Vo's old man
  • Icon

Posted 24 December 2011 - 08:10 AM

View PostMiki Dii, on 24 December 2011 - 01:11 AM, said:

I'm sad that it's not as celebrated as Oliver's or CUL's release. They should have more love, they're in Spanish for crying out loud! Bahhhh, but anyway, can't do anything about that. I really want to buy them in the next couple of months- since I don't know Japanese and I want to put to use my native tongue, I think making music with Bruno and Clara will be good.
Also, I'm glad this one turned out to be their official design.
Though I wish they shipped a box set.

Eh I honesty didn't care if they used their old designs or new designs. But Bruno and Clara so far the cheapest Vocaloid 3. Oliver is tied for the moment with the VO discount but his price will go back up at the end of January.
♈♉♊♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Posted Image

.....IDK

#6 User is offline   jjrjrhjUyou Icon

• hooooooouuuu boy
  • Icon

Posted 24 December 2011 - 08:14 AM

View Postsleepysheep7, on 24 December 2011 - 12:16 AM, said:

Eh I honesty didn't care if they used their old designs or new designs. But Bruno and Clara so far the cheapest Vocaloid 3. Oliver is tied for the moment with the VO discount but his price will go back up at the end of January.

They are? Well I guess with the quality of V3, I guess I should have noticed that.

#7 User is offline   Chibi Icon

• VO's Fantasy RPG Character
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:GaGain

Posted 24 December 2011 - 08:26 AM

Yup. It's sad that there isn't any hype. I'm also glad they're pretty cheap! I hope lots of people buy them and make songs. Anyway, I'm changing my avatar and member title for this occasion too! It's understandable they don't want credit card fraud and email-accounts aren't very hard to hack.
Posted Image

Posted Image

FANCLUBS
Spoiler

#8 User is offline   Falsett Icon

• Falsett
  • Icon

Posted 24 December 2011 - 08:56 AM

Oh my, two voices for that price, that's an incredible deal.

#9 User is offline   sleepysheep7 Icon

• Vo's old man
  • Icon

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:11 AM

View Postsekai, on 24 December 2011 - 02:02 AM, said:

Oh my, two voices for that price, that's an incredible deal.

I figured I would clear this up after reading over my post each voice bank is 80 Euro or you can get both for 140 Euros
♈♉♊♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Posted Image

.....IDK

#10 User is offline   Kibbles Icon

• VO's Euroasian boy~
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Kaoling

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:57 AM

Y I EUROPEAN!!!! thats it... i am moving to my family in either the US or korea... just to buy them without paying those 19 percent lol...
i will think about buying i wonder if i can synthesize danish with them'
and i love the new drawings... just wish they kept their skin color, clara looks... east asian
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♒ ♓

Posted Image
By Kanon :3
Spoiler

#11 User is offline   Sappokei Icon

• 8-bit Pro(phylactic)
  • Icon

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:53 AM

Haha, if you look back at the original illustration, Bruno's arm is partially covered by Clara's head and neck. Now go to the product's page, and find Bruno's section :D

I'm not sure whether they asked Rumple for a version without her blocking that part or not, or maybe they just edited it slightly themselves? Anyway, yeah that's something to notice.
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   DanaDynasty Icon

• monochrome singer
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:fatmanP

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:56 PM

How sad that they aren't as noticed as all the other Vocaloids, but I can't wait to hear some songs! \o v o/

That is a nice price. Makes me sad I have no money.

Posted Image

#13 User is offline   Benimation Icon

• Benimation
  • Icon

Posted 24 December 2011 - 02:31 PM

I hope the problems with Share-it are resolved soon..
It looks like barely anyone has bought them so far!

I downloaded the demo vsqx's of El Trenecito, which also contains acapella versions of both bruno and clara singing the song. They sound very realistic!

#14 User is offline   Somebodyrandom Icon

• Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Shu-tP

Posted 24 December 2011 - 03:34 PM

I quite enjoyed their demos and am peeved at their response, its the same as the response we#ve heard from Engloids. I wish Vocrolabs all the best with them and I hope we hear more Vocaloids from them. Its just they fell into fandom critism from the word "go" and thats been difficult to over turn. :-/
Youtube poster 1; what does the [/] do?

Youtube poster 2; I'm guessing that it breaks the word in half.

#15 User is offline   P-chan Icon

• Icon

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:19 PM

wait what?! do i read right? Bruno and Clara was released todaY?! oAo
All Vocaloids pic!
Love ALL official Vocaloids!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Vocaloid Diva of each Language
Spoiler

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users