VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Goodnight, sweet sister - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
  • (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Goodnight, sweet sister 1x1 with KagamineLenLover and PrimaLove

#16 User is offline   Princess Silver Stardust Icon

• LPW's official witch
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:Akuno-P (mothy), Rerere-P

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:49 AM

Rin felt uncomfortable, both by Kaito's long kiss and by this boy's kiss on her hand. She pulled it back, and held the kissed part of her hand with the other hand. She looked at him and blushed under her mask and make-up. Seeing him this close made her wonder how he would look without the mask on. Then she remembered that he were still waiting for an answer to his question. "I'm the daughter of this family." she answered "And whom may you be, who kisses a girl without approval from her or her family?" She looked at him through her mask, still feeling uncomfortable. She hoped he hadn't heard it through the displeasure in her voice.
Posted Image
Spoiler

~*~The goddess of the vampires~*~

#17 User is offline   PrimaLove Icon

• Who, me?
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:SamFree Deco*27 Petertaylor13

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:17 AM

"Alas, my dearest lady. I am a member of another noble family that is not of much importance," he explained in a slightly casual tone. He held out one of his hands with a smile. "I'm sure you have grown weary, but may I request a dance?" He maintained his smile, more confident than nervous. He knew that they were seeing eye to eye and both wanted to know more about the other.

#18 User is offline   Princess Silver Stardust Icon

• LPW's official witch
  • Icon

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:26 AM

Rin looked back as he were talking, and saw Kaito look at the boy with anger, probably because the two of them had such a long coversation without dancing, as the boy had said. He stood beside her brother, who also looked angry. She looked back at him. "Sure" she said "My future husband looks like he want to beat you up by now, and since he is really jealous, he's sure to do it if we doesn't start dancing now. And my brother seems like he'd love to help." She sighed, annoyed over Kaito's jealousy and her brother who seems to agree with him. Isn't she even allowed to talk to other men? But that's impossible as long as they doesn't lock her into her room all her life. She sighed again, her eyes expressed sadness.
Posted Image
Spoiler

#19 User is offline   PrimaLove Icon

• Who, me?
  • Icon

Posted 01 January 2012 - 06:36 AM

He gently took her hand with an embarrassed smile. "I see, then. I do not wish to anger your 'husband' any longer," he explained before leading her to the dance floor. "I'm Len, by the way. It is a pleasure to meet you," he added before looking down for a second at his feet. He knew the waltz, but was hoping that the young lady would be able to catch up. He didn't want to leave a bad impression.

#20 User is offline   Princess Silver Stardust Icon

• LPW's official witch
  • Icon

Posted 01 January 2012 - 11:10 AM

"Rin. It's a pleasure to meet you too." she said and as they were dancing, she glanced over on Kaito and Gakupo, who still looked like they were going to kill. She was sure to get a hell from this after the soiree. She sighed. Why can't they let me live my own life as I want to live it? she thought sadly, I'm always forced to things, like this marriage for example... As that thought came into her head, her eyes teared up, and she tried blink the tears away. SHe didn't want to show him, Len, the tears. She weren't able to blink them away, but at least they weren't running and ruining her mask and make-up.
Posted Image
Spoiler

#21 User is offline   PrimaLove Icon

• Who, me?
  • Icon

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:04 AM

Len noticed the tears in her eyes. He quickly took out a handkerchief and carefully wiped them away. He led her away from the dance floor and said, "Listen, I do not mean to upset you. My intention is not to make you uncomfortable. My only wish is to see a smile. Can you do that for me?"

#22 User is offline   Princess Silver Stardust Icon

• LPW's official witch
  • Icon

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:19 AM

She smiled, still trying not to start to cry. "Sorry..." she said quietly "It's not because of you" She looked around, neither Kaito or Gakupo were looking at them. Good. She quickly took his hand and dragged him out on the balcony. "Can I trust you too keep a secret?" she asked him, still trying to blink away the tears.
Posted Image
Spoiler

#23 User is offline   PrimaLove Icon

• Who, me?
  • Icon

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:32 PM

"Secret? Me? Miss Rin, I am a stranger to you, am I not? Surely you wouldn't tell somebody you just met a secret," Len replied with a chuckle. At the same time, he could tell that Rin was serious at the moment. Still, he wondered why she would trust a stranger like him with such a responsibility. After an awkward pause, he said, "Alright, then. If you wish to trust me with this secret of yours, that is fine with me."

#24 User is offline   Princess Silver Stardust Icon

• LPW's official witch
  • Icon

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:43 PM

"I know you're a stranger, but I need to talk to someone!" she said as her eyes teared up "But I need to be sure you'll keep quiet about it," she added "Will you promise you won't tell anyone?" she needed to talk to anyone about it. She didn't want to talk to her parents, they would only give her more of a hell than she already had. She couldn't let that happen, that was also the reason she needed him to keep quiet. If he told anyone about it, it was sure to spread until her family heard it. She tried to swallow the tears, trying not to show him the tears.
Posted Image
Spoiler

#25 User is offline   PrimaLove Icon

• Who, me?
  • Icon

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:02 AM

Len could see her start to tear up. He offered his handkerchief to Rin to dry the tears. He could tell she was trying not to show them, but just from looking into her eyes, he read so much sadness within. He took her hand, eyes still making contact with hers, and made his promise. "Miss Rin," he said, "I promise not to tell a soul. Secrets are secrets that must be kept in such way."

#26 User is offline   Princess Silver Stardust Icon

• LPW's official witch
  • Icon

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:25 AM

Rin smiled, and tried not to cry as she carefully wiped her tears. She saw that he was serious with his promise. She took a deep breath before starting "I-... I hate the life that I've got here. I just want to run away from here. And never come back. Everyone thinks I've got such a luck to be able to live here, that it's like heaven. But it isn't, living here is worse than hell." Rin sighed and hid her face in the handkerchief, trying not to cry. "Now that I've told you, you need to keep your promise. If you tell anyone, it's going to spread until my family hears it, and if they do, they'll give me more of a hell than I already have..." she couldn't keep the tears in anymore, and cried with her head still hidden in the handkerchief.
Posted Image
Spoiler

#27 User is offline   PrimaLove Icon

• Who, me?
  • Icon

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:28 PM

Len chuckled. Not because he thought it was funny, but for a reason the exact opposite. "Ah, that's not really a secret, my dear," he stated. "See, I have a secret as well-I do not like noble life either. It's rather boring, actually. All I do is sit around, make appearances at events, and eat fancy food. It's like you can't do much. I hope to be free of it, one day. Marry someone I love, not someone my parents love. Raise my own family and lead a normal life. No fancy food or anything like that."

#28 User is offline   Princess Silver Stardust Icon

• LPW's official witch
  • Icon

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:02 PM

Rin dried the tears carefully to not ruin the make-up, before looking up at him. "That's not even close to my life" she said sadly and sighed. She looked away as her eyes teared up again, tried to blink away the tears. Right when she's going to explain her hell to him, Kaito and Gakupo comes out on the balcony. "So here you are" Kaito says angily, before they dragged her inside. Rin looked helplessly and desperately at him before her brother and future husband dragged her through the door.
Posted Image
Spoiler

#29 User is offline   PrimaLove Icon

• Who, me?
  • Icon

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:45 PM

(Holy crap. Incest XD)

Len was taken back when she was taken away. He wanted to see her again. She didn't deserve such treatment, especially her "future husband." It was very degrading and he had to do something. He ran outside and observed the castle. He noticed a balcony by which he can climb from to see the girl without getting caught. Question is-how would he do it?

#30 User is offline   Princess Silver Stardust Icon

• LPW's official witch
  • Icon

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:59 PM

As Kaito dragged Rin to her room, Gakupo went back to the party. Kaito pushed her down on her bed, and stood before her with arms crossed and an angry look in his eyes. "Remove your mask" he said, and she took her mask off. She knew that it wasn't wise to not do what he said right now. Right after she had put her mask on the bed beside her, a hand came flying from nowhere, and landed hard on her cheek. Her eyes teared up as she put her hand on the cheek, where he had slapped her. Kaito turned around and left the room, locking her door behind him. Rin sat before a mirror on her desk, starting to remove her make-up with her tears running and a red mark from Kaito's hand still on her cheek.
Posted Image
Spoiler

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users