VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Do you hang out with people who are older than you? - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Do you hang out with people who are older than you? derp

#1 User is offline   Frank Icon

• Light of foot, light of heart!
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:02 AM

I was just wondering, because I realized.... I mostly play tf2 with a 30 year old russiun alcoholic or GreenKata, my youngest irl friend is 13, oldest is 23.

I was just wondering, is there anyone here who hangs out with older age groups?
we'll carry on

#2 User is offline   Pomelo Icon

• sekai de ichiban trash-sama ☆
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Favorite Producer/s:wintermute & whoo

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:07 AM

I would like to, especially because I'm only attracted to men who're older than me, but I'm way too intimidated to do so. A couple of years doesn't really make a difference, but I don't have the intelligence or success or experience to hang out with older people who I'd like to be friends with really.

A lot of our family friends have kids that'e a lot younger than me (like 10-15), and I tend to gravitate around them mainly because I've grow up with them and also because I tend to be a bit more "superior".

#3 User is offline   Maka Lupi Icon

• Sleep
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:40mp, DECO*27, Livetune, KEI

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:10 AM

Yes, technically. My mob/group actually consists of people younger AND older than me. We're all asian (FTW!) and we seem to be the only ones in school with various ages. All der freshmen talking about Yugioh, the sophs and us Juniors talk about anime and games, and the Seniors... keep the other races away from us. We all hang out in the same 3 classrooms which are dubbed "Chinatown" lol. No one is afraid to talk to an older year/younger year student or move around the classrooms =D

talk about one big happy family.

#4 User is offline   StuffisCool3bah Icon

• SweaterDude
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Location:Saudi Arabia, in Dhahran which is like near Bahrain

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:59 PM

....I hang out with people younger than me, most of my friends and I are the oldest 8D I get along best with childrens....D: because I'm immature
I am a signature...........teeheehee

Posted Image
Name: My Pokemon
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#5 User is offline   SuperTart Icon

• Fruity Surprise!
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Puffihn and Azuralunar

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:42 PM

I generally hang around those who are younger or around the same age as me for the sake of "being the oldest". However, as far as my taste in people tend to be, I prefer my partners to be a tad bit taller than I. (I'm currently 14, 5 days away from 15, and I generally prefer relationships where I'm with someone who's 16-28. Yes, that's twice my age, but, as I am very ill tolerant towards immaturity, I feel as if those who are older are more reliable and less likely to mock me.)

Posted Image
Posted Image
This foolish and fun encounter
Talking nonsense conversation
Having a comfort meet up share laugh and cry
So I’m singing this endless song
Dream as if you will live forever
And live as if you’ll die today
One Ok Rock
C.H.A.O.S.M.Y.T.H.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Azuru Icon

• Icon

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:41 AM

Most of the time my friends are around my age, though I prefer to hand out with my older friends. A lot of my friends are around 20-25. Be being in highschool has me limited when I'm around them.

They hardly ever believe I'm still in school. I always get " How old are you? 19? 18?" and I'm actually only 16.
Immaturity annoys me.
One day I shall have an amazing signature. This is not the day.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   Byakuren Icon

• full homo
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Favorite Producer/s:Jin

Posted 31 December 2011 - 03:38 AM

I don't really care about age...? So I'm friends with loads of people who are numerous different ages. I've got some that are older, some that are younger, some the same age, etc, etc.
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   PrimaLove Icon

• Who, me?
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:SamFree Deco*27 Petertaylor13

Posted 31 December 2011 - 07:27 AM

I hang out with pretty much anyone, regardless of age. My oldest friend is in his 50's? He's a fellow Wiccan in our group.

#9 User is offline   AyuRox Icon

• Icon

Posted 31 December 2011 - 09:26 PM

I don't generally care about the age of the people I hang out with, however it ended up being that most of my friends are older than me and none of my friends are my same age.

All of my friends graduated over the past 3 years, so out of necessity, essentially, I had to make new friends at school. So most of my friends who I've been friends with for a long time are a few years older, and then my newer friends as of this year are a few years younger. I only have 2 friends to really speak of who are the same age as me.

tl;dr, yes, but because they all go to a different school than me now, I've had to make friends who are the same age as/younger than me.
My YouTube
My SoundCloud
My WIP Thread

Posted Image
Set by PinkShinigami @ Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

#10 User is offline   Roselia Icon

• princess ♡
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Livetune (kz), AVTechNO!

Posted 31 December 2011 - 09:38 PM

I do. Especially when I go to cons, meet-ups, and other kind of activities.
So I guess I mostly hang out with people that are 15-20 years old. (I... Think? xD)
And then there are also the people who are also in my age group.
"αll d r e α m s αrε buτ αnoτher r e α l i τ y ..."

#11 User is offline   Bernkastel Icon

• Man Made Disaster
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:ゆよゆーっぺ

Posted 31 December 2011 - 10:36 PM

Everyone I hang out with is mostly my age, or younger. I don't really hang out with people who are older than I am, aside from like 1-2 people.

Then again, I'm almost 24. That might be an important factor. ;x
Posted Image
Spoiler

#12 Luka*

• Group: Guests

Posted 01 January 2012 - 12:48 AM

Most of my friends are either 23 or 24. And I tend to date guys who are around twenty five. Not sure why this is. They've always said they like my maturity or something. I generally do hangout with older people though. And then they get mad when I can't go into some of the bars around my city. xD Hehehehe.

#13 User is offline   GreenKata Icon

• Chasing the never ending note~
  • Icon

Posted 01 January 2012 - 12:50 AM

View PostFrançoise, on 30 December 2011 - 01:08 AM, said:

I was just wondering, because I realized.... I mostly play tf2 with a 30 year old russiun alcoholic or GreenKata, my youngest irl friend is 13, oldest is 23.

I was just wondering, is there anyone here who hangs out with older age groups?

I am not 30 D<
Or an alcoholic

Funny thing is, out of my group of friends I am actually the youngest one in the group
Started up a VO chorus dedicated to English songs, any and all singers welcome
http://www.vocaloido...english-branch/
Posted Image

#14 Aoki Lapis*

• Group: Guests

Posted 01 January 2012 - 02:08 AM

Actually, the people who I consider my best friends are older than me. Like, people who are in college and above. Granted, I do have friends around my age, but I feel like I get along better who are older than me. At least, it's a pattern I've noticed so far.

#15 User is offline   SakuraLee Icon

• Icon

Posted 01 January 2012 - 03:03 AM

I find I tend to do that... especially at conventions, it's pretty much guaranteed the people I hang out with are about 4 years older than myself. I'm not sure why, I find them easier to approach than people of my own age weirdly enough.
Posted Image

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users