VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: English Utau Download? - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

English Utau Download?

#1 User is offline   Myolen Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:44 PM

WEll im pretty new to this site and i was wondering if anyone can put the link up to the Full english Utau program?
The picture you see is my Akimori. I created him,thought of him,came up with his design, drew him. Now im currently trying to make the voice bank. If you know where i can find the English Utau Program and a good tutorial on how to make a VB message me

#2 User is offline   Mole Icon

• Your friendly neighorhood art monkey
  • Icon

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:29 PM

http://utau.wikia.co...GUI_Translation
You mean this?
This is the only English UTAU I know of. You'll still probably need to change your system settings though. Since it only translated the basic functions.
Posted Image
MOLEloids - Full of singing robot goodness.

Current Projects:
Too many to list!

#3 User is offline   Myolen Icon

• Icon

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:57 PM

View PostMole, on 11 June 2010 - 05:29 PM, said:

You mean this?
This is the only English UTAU I know of. You'll still probably need to change your system settings though. Since it only translated the basic functions.

That really helped thank you...and i dont mind it...my computer is already in the japanese thing <3
The picture you see is my Akimori. I created him,thought of him,came up with his design, drew him. Now im currently trying to make the voice bank. If you know where i can find the English Utau Program and a good tutorial on how to make a VB message me

#4 User is offline   ♣ Shizuka•Yamauta♣ Icon

• Dont forget me. CHEEZ BURGAR!! O:<
  • Icon

Posted 15 September 2010 - 01:13 PM

So do you already have to have Utau?
Im still a little confused about how to switch it into English. o3o
Posted Image
Posted Image
ι cαη нαѕ ραη∂α ηασ?

#5 User is offline   Alexstrasza Icon

• Undead
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Masa-p, machigerita-p

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:35 PM

HMMM.I replaced the res folder with the english res thingies and NOTHING -.-
Posted Image
Owned Vocaloids:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageSprites by Chickadee

#6 User is offline   MorganaLovesTeto Icon

• Icon

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:50 AM

View PostMole, on 12 June 2010 - 07:29 AM, said:

You mean this?

I've tried doing that and it still doesnt work what should I do (im also very new)
TETO ROCKS TETO ROCKS!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Plus my avatar is my UATU and you may NOT use her to do anything!!! if you do Ill be so sad my face will be like D: and your face will be like :D and and yeah.............Im really random

#7 User is offline   Daughter Of The Stars Icon

• Mountain Dew = Life Water
  • Icon

Posted 07 November 2010 - 11:57 PM

I'm rather confused myself... I don't even have a "res" file to put it in.... D:

#8 User is offline   Rabbit Icon

• Uber Bear
  • Icon

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:52 PM

It's quite simple really.
You download the res thingy from the link provided.
Unzip the file, and open up where all your UTAU stuff is.
I, for example, keep my UTAU folder on my desktop for ease of access and what not.
Make a folder in there and name is "res" and place the files in it, it should work after that.
Spoiler

#9 User is offline   céard Icon

• A rare tree loli
  • Icon

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:22 PM

Here.

I uploaded it for my friend awhile ago, it has a few voices in it.
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   Daughter Of The Stars Icon

• Mountain Dew = Life Water
  • Icon

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:48 AM

View PostMayo, on 08 November 2010 - 03:52 PM, said:

I, for example, keep my UTAU folder on my desktop for ease of access and what not.
Make a folder in there and name is "res" and place the files in it, it should work after that.
Spoiler

OHHHH!!!! ok! ^^; Thanks!

#11 User is offline   Emily Nightgale Icon

• Icon

Posted 06 February 2011 - 07:41 AM

View PostMayo, on 08 November 2010 - 01:52 PM, said:

Spoiler

HAUUUUUUUUUU i still don't get it.........im sorry im such a dunce.
Music is My Life <3
Whoever said "Nothing is Imposible" never tried slamming a revolving door, drowning a fish, eating water, and nailing jell-o to a wall.
I cry in the rain so no one can see me crying
Even If It Kills Me, I'm Gonna Smile.

#12 User is offline   Merleawe Icon

• Icon

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:40 AM

Ok, the first thing you need to do is to download the UTAU program. After doing so, open it (using winrar or whatever), and look for a folder named "res." If there is none, right click and select Create a new folder, and name that folder "res"

Then go to http://www.mediafire.com/?mttooatmn5y and download the .zip for the res file. Unzip the zip (lol), and right click then click "extract to another folder" then browse through the folders. Click the UTAU program you had recently downloaded. Now open your UTAU program, and it should have the functions in English.

If you still don't get it, go to youtube, and search for UTAU in English. There is a video that shows you how to make it english, whereas the uploader says all rights go to thesilentone or something :/

#13 User is offline   SoraIsMySky Icon

• ♥ .Follow your destiny. ♥
  • Icon

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:50 AM

OKAY...so what I do is get the UTAU English DL...DL it...unzip...open up where all my UTAU stuff is...make a folder, and name is "res"....then put all my UTAU stuff in there, and I have an English UTAU program? :blink:
"Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.
Now I will step forward to realize this wish.

And who knows:
Starting a new journey may not be so hard,
or maybe, it has already begun.

There are many worlds,
but they share the same sky.
One sky, one destiny."

KH FOREVER! :D
Sora x Riku, Axel x Roxas, Kairi x Naminé, Zexion x Demyx, Ventus x Vanitas, Marluxia x Zexion, Xemnas x Saix, Demyx x Xigbar, Terra x Ventus, Xion x Naminé, Terra x Aqua! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
:) I KNOW I'm not the only 1 who loves all these couples! ;) You know who you are ;)

Demyx is the Organization's...gardening tool. He can personally be grouped with anyone.

To be honest, I used to like SoKai and NamiRoku. That is, until I discovered the worlds of SoRiku and AkuRoku. Then, forget it. Now, I have to yaoi-ify ALL of my video game's characters together now. >.<''
...Oh, who am I kidding? I LOVED THEM TOGETHER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL!!!!! YAOI FOR ETERNITY AND FOREVER MORE! >:LP

Xion and Roxas are like family to each other, technically, considering Xion is part of Sora. And guess what? SO IS ROXAS. >:DDDD So there.
In a way, Naminé is family with Roxas, too. When she was created, Kairi's heart had just been released from Sora and didn't go back inside her until AFTER Naminé was made. So because of Sora, Naminé was 'born'. Roxas was also created at the same moment. Lets see, math time!! They both came from Sora at the same time + Kairi's heart didn't go back in her until AFTER Naminé's creation, so that's like saying that she was technically in Sora, too = ...They could be twins...THEY EVEN LOOK ALIKE!!
So now, you see, Roxas HAS to be with Axel. He can't date his own family. AKUROKU FOREVER!!!
-- ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ viii + xiii ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ --

Posted Image

#14 User is offline   Nera Walker Icon

• Sorry... Eating ice-cream atm with Kaito
  • Icon

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:04 AM

Thank you fro this! I wanted English version.. :D
I'm having WORST SUMMER EVER! OTL

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   Miku01 Icon

• Icon

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:48 PM

I installed it and put the "res" thing in and when I opened the program a thing pops up that says "subscript out of range" and I keep trying to excit the box but it keeps poping up the secound I click I try to excit out of it! :(
Posted Image
DAT DANCE!!!!
SHITEYANYO!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Posted Image
Posted Image
WHY NOT NEW YOOOOOOOOOOOOORK!?

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users