VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: SONIKA [I Want To Know Her More] - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SONIKA [I Want To Know Her More] Sonika sing a song meant for male artist - Perhaps for yuri fans?

#1 User is offline   Wiguan Icon

• Yui-con
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:10 PM

Listen on Soundcloud.com

In case the embed don't work.

Here's the link to SoundCloud.
http://soundcloud.co...-her-more-3-0-2

It's an original song that I meant for myself.
Hence, the lyric will... you'll understand if you listen.

But unfortunately I have a cough and can't sing for perhaps two weeks.
So I mess up with Sonika.

But it seems that, even she can sing English won't make she sing English perfectly... Erm... Perhaps it's just me. >.<
Need to learn more... Orz...

I did plan to produce and release a song sung by Sonika.
But perhaps I'll create another name/character since I can't use her name and image because of copyright problem.

Some question though... do you "not like" Vocaloid who sing English?

[twitter]PangeranWiguan[/twitter]
Best regards

#2 User is offline   P-chan Icon

• Icon

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:20 PM

not bad,i like it owo thought at some parts the music is to loud

i LOVE english singing vocaloids o3o
All Vocaloids pic!
Love ALL official Vocaloids!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Vocaloid Diva of each Language
Spoiler

#3 User is offline   Wiguan Icon

• Yui-con
  • Icon

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:29 PM

View PostPaul, on 05 January 2012 - 12:26 AM, said:

not bad,i like it owo thought at some parts the music is to loud

i LOVE english singing vocaloids o3o

Thanks Paul.

Which part of the music is too loud? I guess the chorus or you mean the instruments?

Well, I haven't master this song yet, but thanks again for the point out.

Good to find other people that have some love for Vocaloid who sing English. >.<
Best regards

#4 User is offline   P-chan Icon

• Icon

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:39 PM

View PostWiguan, on 04 January 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

Thanks Paul.

Which part of the music is too loud? I guess the chorus or you mean the instruments?

Well, I haven't master this song yet, but thanks again for the point out.

Good to find other people that have some love for Vocaloid who sing English. >.<

the instruments probably...it started at the 1:10 or so

i love all the vocaloids thought English ones will be number one for me always owo
All Vocaloids pic!
Love ALL official Vocaloids!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Vocaloid Diva of each Language
Spoiler

#5 User is offline   Zodiac Rain Icon

• Icon

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:34 PM

Hey Winguan!

In general, when people post their own original Vocaloid songs on VO, it goes under The Tribue subforum instead of the Songs and PVs subforum.

I love Sonika, but from what I've heard she is extremely hard to work with. I like the background instrumentals (though at around 1:30 it overpowers the vocals) and I can understand most of what Sonika is saying. However, I'm not too fond of the way Sonika sounds here. I'd like to hear you sing it when you're feeling better!
MafiaLounge: Interested in playing the party game Werewolf/Mafia? Join us!

#6 User is offline   Wiguan Icon

• Yui-con
  • Icon

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:38 AM

View PostPaul, on 05 January 2012 - 12:45 AM, said:

the instruments probably...it started at the 1:10 or so

i love all the vocaloids thought English ones will be number one for me always owo

Ah, thanks for the point out.

Owo, I actually don't have any preference yet.
I have to admit that I was infatuated with Sonika cover art not her voice when I decide to get her last time. >.<"

View PostZodiac Rain, on 05 January 2012 - 03:40 AM, said:

Hey Winguan!

In general, when people post their own original Vocaloid songs on VO, it goes under The Tribue subforum instead of the Songs and PVs subforum.

I love Sonika, but from what I've heard she is extremely hard to work with. I like the background instrumentals (though at around 1:30 it overpowers the vocals) and I can understand most of what Sonika is saying. However, I'm not too fond of the way Sonika sounds here. I'd like to hear you sing it when you're feeling better!

Ah, I didn't know that... How can I move this thread to there?

The vocal (me), if you know Linkin Park, you can imgine Chester Bennington singing this song.
At the verse it just smooth, clean and soft... Just like how Sonika sing it.

But at the chorus, I'm suppose to sing scream like most of Linkin Park choruses.
When I tried to make Sonika scream (I increase her Brightness and Breath ? I forgot, on MAC now) the sound make me o_O! so I decide to make everything default.

Do you have suggestion of Vocaloid which easy to work with? :)
Best regards

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users