VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Favorite Vocaloid Albums? - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Favorite Vocaloid Albums? I need them...

#16 User is offline   Alteria Icon

• Mobile Internet Accessor
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:Kaoling, Hinayukki, Shinjou

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:19 PM

If you're into ethnic-ish songs, I highly recommend Fill e Tua, although all DL link I've tried have volume lower than normal songs. But it's so awesome, especially if you're a fan of Shigotoshite-P.

Then, there's Kaito compilation album AO for more ethnic songs made by various producer. I love most of the songs there, although not every song. But the great ones are great.

And of course, Kaoling's first album and Ebot's Spiral Trilogy for more grandiose ethnic. Especially Kaoling's album, it's just so beautiful. But, about half of the songs there are on her other album with utaite Lily, which I think is better than vocaloid's version.

And, my other favourite is Shinjou-P's Unexplored. I love her works, and her Kaito. It's really nice, I can hear that on loop even though I rarely loop anything.

Then, Hitoshizuku-P's STORIA. Even though I don't like her Kagamine tuning, the music are amazing!

And Seiko-P's Leyenda of course <3

Edit: forgot to mention the super-awesome Vocalod Folk Compilation Album
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#17 User is offline   miraisen Icon

• Icon

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:48 PM

Albums by EXIT TUNES are very nice in general. Vocalodream, Vocalocluster and Vocalonation are the best EXIT TUNES cd compilation albums to me. The otetsu one has awesome songs, too.
And the kaoling CD is amazing. The tracks complement each other so well that I didn't know where one song ended and another one started.
The CLOSE*2 album by KagomeP it's quite amazing. Even though it has only 5 tracks, it is so catchy.
And Manga, PinocchioP's third album.

#18 User is offline   ジェイムス Icon

• I ♥ ルカ
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:kz, AVTechNO! & Dixie Flatline

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:17 AM

View PostFilozofio, on 21 January 2012 - 01:55 PM, said:

I don't usually like whole albums I'm picky with songs, but fatmanP's Silent Noise and the Digital Trax presents VOCALO★TRANCE BEST are my top most favorite Vocaloid albums. They both are really good imo.

I second that. fatmanP's only album, Silent Noise, is one of my favorites. I am generally picky with songs too, so I usually don't keep full albums. The only exception is Silent Noise. I also like kz(livetune)'s albums, 8#prince's albums, AVTechNO!'s albums, and imamaP's albums.
Posted Image

#19 User is offline   riningear Icon

• needs a life
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:hachi

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:43 AM

I love all of wowaka's albums.

For easy listening, I listen to his World 0123456789, accompanied by ephemera, an album by ryuryu-P. It's a really light, fresh sound.

And then I pull out SEVEN GIRL'S DISCORD and UNHAPPY REFRAIN when I feel like blasting the music.

As for EXIT TUNES compilations, I found Vocalostar, and I have to say, it's a great mix of classics. A lot of the songs there are in Project Diva and in the concerts.
~tumblr: riningear

#20 User is offline   coraleaterlinda Icon

• Vocaloid Hipster
  • Icon

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:47 AM

Unhappy Refrain is an excellent album. I loved every song but one (and that is extremely rare for me, even with my favorite bands).

#21 User is offline   Miggyaoi Icon

• Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:aku-P, 40mP, kikuo

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:41 PM

My favorite albums are Kikuo's "Kikuomiku" and "Kikuomiku 2", Dixie Flatline's "Fragments", mothy-P's "Evils Kingdom", maya's "Eclipse Garden", and Powapowa-P's "AWARD STROBE HELLO".

Kikuo's "Kikuomiku/ Kikuomiku 2" are sublime! Each and every song has its own unique story (I'm a sucker for stories, not just ear candy). And what's interesting about it is that his Vocaloid-related albums so far has 12 songs: my favorite number! lol~ The genres of his songs are techno-pop (with some dubstep breaks), ballads, jazz rhythms, he even used ethnic instruments in "Chiri chiri juuso" (Dust Dust Curse). Also his instrumental album "KIKUOWORLD" has a trippy (but awesome) concept into it if you listen to each song in a dark room, focusing only on the music.

Dixie Flatline is just awesome with his "Fragments" album. Again, 12 tracks, awesome, each and every one of those tracks. My favorite tracks are "Gemini", "Mikulantica", and "Sweetie Sweetie". All of those are bubbly, ear candy. And "Gemini" makes me want to go out at night and just go stargazing.

mothy-P is famous for his songs about sins and evil itself. Like I said, I love the stories each track sung. So of them are not even evil at all, in my opinion, like "Servant of Evil" where Kagamine Len sacrifices himself for his twin sister. And "Miniature Garden Girl" (I don't know the translation for the song, so I'm just guessing :D) is so relaxing that it makes me sleep, despite my cases of insomnia and stress from school work~ Not just relaxing, but it's also sad. But overall, the songs are sublime!

If you like upbeat songs accompanied by electric guitars, there's a lot of concentration of that in maya-P's "Eclipse Garden". GUMI's 'yandere'-like song in "Sweet Shackles" gave me the creeps, to be honest. But then, I loved it because of the blissful harshness of the breaks in the PV (where the video shows lava or some sort of falling fire with glass in it). One of songs "slow" is my favorite one out of the whole album because of the slow, but upbeat tempo with suits the violins and the strings in the song :D

Powapowa-P is not just cute in real life (seriously, look him up! He's so damn fine), but he makes cute songs as well. Even though the remixes of his 'Strobe' series are a bit repetitive, the remixes are not that bad. I actually regretted hating the remixes. I just had to listen to it more to get the feel of it. The lyrics in the 'Strobe' series are the same, but the instrumental accompaniment makes the song different in a whole new level. But of course, there are some other songs he made that I love. "Good Morning*Goodbye (ohayoooo Remix)" is an instant fave for me. Especially that "Sayonaraaaaaaaaaa~".

This post has been edited by Miggyaoi: 15 December 2012 - 09:42 PM

#22 User is offline   D!zzyZebra Icon

• hoot
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Hachi, Team Kamiuta, Ryuryu

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:57 PM

Kikuo Miku 2 is excellent, though the original is great too.

Nekobolo's album Graffiti is also one of my favourites. It contains a selection of catchy instrumentals as well as it's Vocaloid songs.

Ryuryu's Homeland is probably a Vocaloid classic; atmospheric clear sound, very pretty.

I also really like Fhana's New World Line, which has some really great non-vocaloid songs in it as well.

Supernova 6 is definitely my favourite of Exit Tune's complications.

Jewel Box Vol 1 has some lovely jazz tracks sung featuring Vocaloids you see far too few albums with, like Yuzuki and Iroha Nekomura.

If you like metal, I would recommend Ark, featuring Iroha and Gumi.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

ice - eau

#23 galaco*

• Group: Guests

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:08 PM

Hahaha, I completely dislike the albums I posted before because of their repetitiveness.

Exit Tunes Presents MAYU (that's what I'm calling it)
星ノ少女ト幻奏楽土 (That cosMo album with the Runaway series)
やば、豆腐買うの忘れた (Giga-P arrange album, the one with PONPONPON)
All of Ishifuro's albums.
All of Kikuo's (VOCALOID) albums.
Carnival (Otetsu)
Official Orange (Hachi)

#24 User is offline   dreamer Icon

• ~dreamer~
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:too many to list

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:43 AM

Supernova 2 from Exit Tunes. Their albums are pretty good, but (at least for now), this one is my favorite =p
ロン! あなたの負けです

Posted Image

#25 User is offline   deztora Icon

• なぁあああに、おこってるの?
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:death ohagi, nekobolo, nakano4

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

These are the albums that I will listen to pretty much in their entirety when I'm listening to stuff on my mp3 player, so of course I highly recommend all of them.

*And only three of them can't be shipped to the U.S. without an import service. HA!

~These can be bought digitally! Systemind Paradox is on KarenT, and Yume no Manimani is on amazon mp3. The physical copies are also on amazon.

The rest are either on amazon or alicebooks, both of which will ship to the U.S.

Haa, as you can see, my tastes are very... eclectic... ^^;
Posted Image
Posted Image

#26 User is offline   Reisan Icon

• Mayonnaise Advocate
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Hachi, Kikuo, ryuryu and more

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:41 PM

View PostMiggyaoi, on 15 December 2012 - 04:51 PM, said:

Kikuo's "Kikuomiku/ Kikuomiku 2" are sublime!

View PostDizzyZebra, on 15 December 2012 - 05:07 PM, said:

Ryuryu's Homeland is probably a Vocaloid classic; atmospheric clear sound, very pretty.

I recommend these albums tenfold.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users