VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Heaven's Revival OOC - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
  • (12 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Heaven's Revival OOC A Fantasy RP

#1 User is offline   YaoiBlossom Icon

• The only damn person on VO who barely knows what Touhou is.
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:mothy

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:51 PM

Heaven's Revival

"Hello?...I know you can hear me..." You hear a soft voice speak to you from utter darkness. You feel like you laying on something, but at the same time, you feel as if your simply floating in the black emptiness around you. The voice speaks to you again, the girl's tone ever so quiet. "Please...I need your help..." Your not sure how to speak back, but then you remember previous memories, you would speak with your throat. With a bit of hesitation, you ask, "What's wrong?"Somehow, you have a dire sense, as if you can feel this girl's emotions. "Earth is in desperate need of your help..." The girl replies, "I must take you to the realm of heaven, the second plane of Earth..."

Before you can say something back, you feel a tugging sensation on your body. You suddenly feel as if your moving upwards, rising a great speed. Finally, you feel more solid, and your vision begins to return. You look around you, expecting a beautiful city on clouds, with statues of gods and such. However, when you do look, you see nothing of the sort. No buildings or signs of life anywhere, what so ever. All you see is the calm blue sky, littered with clouds of all shapes, none of which appear to be moving at all. Bright sun rays shine occasionally from the depths of these clouds, but as you look upwards, you see no sun. You glance down and also fine that there is nothing but more sky. Everything seems so distant, for if you tried floating in one direction, you would not move closer to the clouds around you.

You look back in front of you, and see a beautiful young woman dressed in nothing but white robes. She has a light-blue aura surrounding her, the same color as her deep, gazing eyes. Her hair is light blonde, shining in the sunless rays from above. She has white skin, looking warm to the touch. Three sets of wings hang from her back, each pair a different pastel color. The girl is staring at you with an empty expression, and begins speaking to you with her cold, soft voice again.

"This is heaven." She begins, "Heaven at it's worst...You see, Heaven was once flourishing with happiness, passed souls wandering here to find peace. " You suddenly have the idea that you are dead, and speak it out. "Wait, does that mean I'm-"

"Yes." The girl cuts you off, as if knowing what you were going to say. "You are dead. You are a soul who has left it's body. Normally, you would come here...but ever since this realm has decayed...You see, the Almighty has died. He grew too old and weak, and thus, his time came for him to past. Even gods can die of old ages, but not after 100 years. No, much longer than that. But that is beside the point." She pauses, taking in a slow breath, then exhaling and looks back at you. "Without god, this realm will be empty. Dead souls who do good, who would normally come to heaven for peace, instead simply disappear." You widen your eyes a bit, and she notices this. "You understand, then? Without heaven, life will have no purpose, no goal, no afterlife."

"So...you saved me?" You ask.

"Yes, in a way, but not for the reason you think. I...Earth needs you. I have watched you all your life, and it is very sad that your death was a bit untimely. Your heart is pure, full of good intention and love. I have brought you here because I wish to make you a god." At this last sentence, you blink. You? A god? You had never though of something like it. You see the girl smile at your bewilderment. "Yes, perhaps it was your dream all along, or maybe you never asked for such a power. Either way, I strongly ask that you accept...for declining would mean...declining Heaven's revival."

At these final words, she looks down. "I must go now, so that I may find other pure souls to grant ascension. If you decline, you may stay here, and perhaps reconsider. I will give you all the time you need..."

"Wait!" You utter, as you see her body begin to shift vertically. "Who are you?..."

She looks at you and hesetates to speak, then just as she is about to shift, she answers, "...I am an angel...the last of them..." At that, she disappears, and words materialize in your mind. It looks like a Character Sheet...

Plot
The RP will begin when 5 people are accepted. The first post will open up with The Angel speaking to all of you as a whole, instructing you to rebuild the Heaven Realm. Each of the characters will obtain the ability to create solid energy walls, which will act as your building material. All of you must work together to build each thing she asks. The twist is that none of you can create anything that you haven't seen. Thus, you must travel between the Mortal Realm and the Heaven Realm to find appearances of objects and recreate them back in the Heaven Realm. Aside from the goals given to you, the RP is basically a slice-of-god-life, as you watch over Earth and take on your roles, punishing and rewarding mortal beings who need it.

Rules
  • All standard RPing rules apply.
  • Even though you are a god, you still have limits. Don't go blowing up entire civilizations just because you can, or that angel girl may just send you to the underworld.
  • You cannot kill other characters or The Angel.
  • There is no limit on how many characters you make (just make sure you can keep track of them all if you make a large amount.)
  • The time period on Earth is set to medieval times. Magic also exists on Earth.
  • Posts must be at least 5 sentences long. No one-liners, either.

Character Sheet
[b]Username:[/b] 

[b]Name:[/b] 

[b]Gender:[/b] M/F

[b]Age:[/b] (13 - 69)

[b]Cause of Death:[/b] (How did your character die? It cannot be 'of old age.')

[b]God of:[/b] (What aspects of the world shall your character govern? First come-first served.)

[b]Ability:[/b] (The ability [of/to control] ___.)

[b]Personality:[/b] 

[b]Appearance:[/b](Links to pictures are acceptable.)

[b]History:[/b] 

[b]Other:[/b]

[b]Post Color:[/b] (Ask me for a color code if you can't find it.)

#2 User is offline   YaoiBlossom Icon

• Icon

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:52 PM

Accepted Characters
ShIrOiKuRo:
Spoiler

===

Usagisama
:
Spoiler

===

Kartoffel-chan:
Spoiler

===

KRF:
Spoiler

===
Sleepysheep7:
Spoiler

===
Karcen:
Spoiler

Spoiler

===
Shugo Yukix:
Spoiler

Spoiler
===
Beatlemania:
Spoiler

===
YaoiBlossom:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted Image
(Japan needs more people. D:)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Proud of who I am~<3
Vocaloid Fan:
1. SeeU | 2. VY2 [Yuma] | 3. Len Kagamine | 4. Iroha Nekomura | 5. Aoki Lapis | 6. Megurine Luka | 7. KAITO Append | 8. Hatsune Miku Append
Running RPs:
Boron Hard HighschoolDead| Heaven's RevivalDead | The Seven Deadly SinsDead | Ships to the SkiesDead
PvP like a pro! Join League of Legends and fight among the millions of others in the most well-balanced team strategy game around the world!
Spoiler

#3 User is offline   karcen Icon

• VO's official Trap Lover
  • Icon

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:54 PM

intresting
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Beatlemania Icon

• The Walrus
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:20 PM

Hmm... this actually looks really interesting. I'm gonna take my time and compose something good. Good work as always, Stephanie.

#5 User is offline   Shugo Yuki Icon

• ロスト
  • Icon

Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:03 PM

Herp Derp hell yeah buddy.

Username: Shugo Yuki

Name: Marii Rosefield

Cause of Death: Raped and Murdered

God of: Life, Love, Beauty, Virginity

Ability: Healing and Charm Magic

Personality: Quiet and shy most of the time. He virign-like attitude shows in many ways. She tends to be childish and immature when it comes to talk of sex. She is usually pleasant with whoever she confronts. If someone she doesn't know or trust touches her she has a tendency to freak out or curl up into an emotional shell.

Appearance: Marii

History: Life on Earth had been perfect for Marii was peaceful and perfect for her. She had lots of friends and loved her family. In one word she had been sheltered from the bad in the world. Marii had seen everything as beautiful. Through her eyes everything was innocent and pure. Until that one day she faintly remembers. It was raining and dark. A friends father had asked her if she wanted a ride home in his carriage from her job as a house maid. Of course Marii being the type to trust beings so easily got into the car. What she hadn't realized was that the father had a strange obsession with her and then the event happened and what she didn't realize was that she could never feel innocent or clean again.

Other: Most Desirable and Beautiful

Post Color: Lavander
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   YaoiBlossom Icon

• Icon

Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:26 PM

@Shugo Yuki
Accepted.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Proud of who I am~<3
Vocaloid Fan:
1. SeeU | 2. VY2 [Yuma] | 3. Len Kagamine | 4. Iroha Nekomura | 5. Aoki Lapis | 6. Megurine Luka | 7. KAITO Append | 8. Hatsune Miku Append
Running RPs:
Boron Hard HighschoolDead| Heaven's RevivalDead | The Seven Deadly SinsDead | Ships to the SkiesDead
PvP like a pro! Join League of Legends and fight among the millions of others in the most well-balanced team strategy game around the world!
Spoiler

#7 User is offline   karcen Icon

• Icon

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:11 AM

Username: Karcen

Name: Sheagora

Cause of Death: Murdered (strangled)

God of: Chaos, Madness, and Creativity

Ability: Mind magic

Personality: Sheagora is jovial, animated, and sporadic. He can shift from happy to sad then mad to happy in an instant. He is easy to please or displease, but hard to actually anger. Despite being hard to anger, he is unpredictable, and will kill or drive someone insane without warning or reason. It may be hard to believe but aside from being more willing and able to punish those that anger him, he has changed only somewhat from life, mostly in the fact that he now has skill in the arts that he failed at in life.

Appearance: Sheagora

History: Sheagora was born galag kvath, the only son of an aristocratic family. He should have been set for life; his family had money, influence, and power. He became the complete owner of all his parents estate when they died under rather mysterious circumstances, but thanks to money and influence no one asked many questions. He then set about running everything his family had built up over the ages. He did this by trying to do whatever suited his fancy at the moment, mostly artistic whims. All of these however met with failure, his paintings wouldn’t sell, his sculptures were never finished, he had no talent for music, and he once demolished his house and designed a new one; that was complete disaster. No one knows why he did this, maybe he was insane, or maybe he hated his family. The circumstances around his death are just as mysterious as his parents, all that is known is he was strangled, the murder if there was one was never found and he may not even know his killer.

Other: while he has severed most ties to his past even picking new a name he still keeps his favored cane from his past life.

Post Color: dusty purple
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   sleepysheep7 Icon

• Vo's old man
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:OSTER-P

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:22 AM

Username: Sleepysheep7

Name: Kiro

Cause of Death: Torture

God of: War, Death, and Suffering (Not ripping off Ares I swear)

Ability: Fire Magic and Necromancy

Personality: Despite having to rule over the attributes that mankind hates Kiro is actually a fairly friendly person. He is knowledgeable about different cultures and how they do battle and why they do battle. He prefers to look at War as a way to help shape people then a blood bath.

Appearance:
Spoiler

History: Kiro was born and raised as a Templar Knight from a young age due to his fathers deep connection to the church. Each day of his youth he trained in full body armor and was severely punished if he even lost a practice sparing match. After his training was completed he was ordered by the church to go to the holy wars near Jerusalem and to help aid in the battles in exchange for the pope to give blessing so he would not have to wait so long in purgatory. Kiro gladly excepted and began to fight for the church against Saladin Army at the west Jerusalem. While in the middle of the Gaza Skermis with Saladin he was captured by Saladins' army and was slowly torture with blood draining and muzzles before finally being ripped to pieces with the classic execution of Dismemberment by horses.

Other: x

Post Color: Crimson
♈♉♊♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Posted Image

.....IDK

#9 User is offline   karcen Icon

• Icon

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:21 AM

Name: Barret Ross

Cause of Death: arrow to the heart.

God of: Time

Ability: Chronomancy

Personality: Barret is a business man at heart. He is sly and always looks for a loophole. He exploits anything he can in any way to gain more power.

Appearance: [X]

History: Barret was a rather wealthy businessman, who made his fortune, by exploiting any loop holes he could and making dirty deals.

Post Color: gold
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   Utatane_Piko Icon

• Resident Nazi-Neko-Shota-Vampire
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:mothy, CircusP, AVTechNo

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:40 AM

am i able to join.

username: Husky

Name: william

cause of death: Killed by a pack of wolves

God of: Nature

Ability: To control animals. affect the weather

personality: A peace loving youth,

History: he was happier playing out in the forests. growing more attatched to the outside world. He spent most his life outdoors, going from door to door as his dads assistant doctor. learning the many uses for the herbs that he used to pick. Often seen writing notes about how the seasons affect everyday life. he went into the forest to pick some herbs to make medicen for his friend when he was attacked by a wolf pack.
other: tends to be shy. willing to help, but not good at offering his own input.

appearance: http://safebooru.org...=view&id=632617

post color: Sage
Posted Image
My FanFiction page
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Warning, Kawaii picture below.
Spoiler

#11 User is offline   sleepysheep7 Icon

• Vo's old man
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:OSTER-P

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:14 AM

View Postkarcen, on 28 January 2012 - 12:27 AM, said:

Name: Barret Ross

Cause of Death: his hearts' pacemaker malfunctioned.

God of: Time

Ability: Chronomancy

Personality: Barret is a business man at heart. He is sly and always looks for a loophole. He exploits anything he can in any way to gain more power.

Appearance: [X]

History: Barret was a rather wealthy businessman, who made his fortune, by exploiting any loop holes he could and making dirty deals. His end however came not form and angry partner or swindled client but rather his own poor health.

Post Color: gold

I kind of see a little problem with him. How could he of died of a Pacemaker Malfunction if the time period for the roleplay is medieval times. Figured I would point that out to you just encase you forgot the timeperiod.
♈♉♊♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Posted Image

.....IDK

#12 User is offline   YaoiBlossom Icon

• Icon

Posted 28 January 2012 - 03:05 PM

@Sleepysheep7
Accepted. Though I'd prefer if you leave the Necromancy powers to a God of Death character if one arrives. If one doesn't by the time we start, you can take it.

@Karcen
Rejected. Change the cause of death and it will be accepted (thank you sleepysheep7, wouldn't have noticed that myself if it weren't for you pointing that out.) I suppose I should tell everyone the situation on that character.

It will be mostly an NPC controlled by a person. I plan for Karcen to have him god-mod on purpose so that the Angel smites him. She will show that she is not just a tiny little frail angel. It's just a little something to add to the plot, because I know a lot of characters (like Tei) will question this Angel because she doesn't show much of her powers.

@Husky
Rejected. Please use the proper character sheet. You are missing the history. I would rather you just copy and paste the character sheet shown so it's easily readable to me as well (the spacing and what not.) Nice character, but just submit it right, please.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Proud of who I am~<3
Vocaloid Fan:
Running RPs:
Spoiler

#13 User is offline   karcen Icon

• Icon

Posted 28 January 2012 - 03:10 PM

ok ok fixed, i wasn't paying attention to makeing him really and wanted somthing half way ironic
Posted Image

#14 User is offline   YaoiBlossom Icon

• Icon

Posted 28 January 2012 - 03:16 PM

@Karcen
Accepted. What, no arrow to the knee?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Proud of who I am~<3
Vocaloid Fan:
Running RPs:
Spoiler

#15 User is offline   Shugo Yuki Icon

• ロスト
  • Icon

Posted 28 January 2012 - 04:32 PM

Snip Snip
Posted Image

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic