VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Please help my Vy2 Yuuma! D: - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Please help my Vy2 Yuuma! D: I feel like I'm here more than most...

#1 User is offline   SentientMachine Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:kikuo-p, shinjou-p

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:50 PM

Whenever my Yuuma uses an 'i' sound at the end of a measure, this awful sound follows it, and it happens every time.

It sounds kiiind of like someone hitting a microphone, but it's pretty loud, and definitely irritating. I've found that if I make him slide up to the note it doesn't do it, but it sounds funny when in songs. There has to be a better way. Can I fix it?

#2 User is offline   Ryan-Kun Icon

• Icon

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:52 AM

View PostSentientMachine, on 31 January 2012 - 03:56 AM, said:

Whenever my Yuuma uses an 'i' sound at the end of a measure, this awful sound follows it, and it happens every time.

It sounds kiiind of like someone hitting a microphone, but it's pretty loud, and definitely irritating. I've found that if I make him slide up to the note it doesn't do it, but it sounds funny when in songs. There has to be a better way. Can I fix it?

edit the dynamics
Support My Utau, Lolzki & Ryan Moriyama

Posted Image

Cheap UTAUloid Voicebank Otoing Commission Open: http://fav.me/d8137ax

don't have deviantArt Account? You can Apply for a request here

#3 User is offline   SentientMachine Icon

• Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:kikuo-p, shinjou-p

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:00 AM

Thank you much~

Page 1 of 1