The date is February 1st, 2012. The city of Boston, brimming with people going about their day. People leaving and entering the city for business and other things. One of those people, sitting in a moving truck with his father, was a boy who had left the city some years ago. Returning made his stomach turn. In this city, when this boy was young he had a group of friends who he had played around with often. But a few years after making such friends he was forced to move so he disbanded their little club. Coming back to this city… he wondered what they were all doing and if they forgot about their group back then…
In short, everyone has gone their own way and going about their own life. If they keep in touch with the others is entirely up to you, as well with how you react to my character. Just play yourself how you see it with these things in consideration.
We were 6~7 (9~10 in Pom's case) years old when we met, we had a falling out of sorts at 9~10 (12~13 for Pom~), a silly childish thing and I moved with my family. When I come back we're 18~19 (21 for Pommy >:3) and most are in college.
1. First, this is a slice of life. My first one at that so gimme a break.
2. The characters are going to be self inserts, this means you will be playing you, not some marry sue.
3. All characters SHOULD be in a college or career already. And be of 18 years or age.
4. It’s modern time. Cars, cellphones, computers, etc.
5. Really that’s about it. Have fun!
[b]Name:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Occupation:[/b] (college or job(s)) [b]Height:[/b] [b]Weight:[/b] (not required, ladies don’t kill me.) [b]Likes:[/b] [b]Dislikes:[/b] [b]Hobbies:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] (A picture as close to you as you can find please.) [b]Post Color:[/b]