VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: The Great Escape of the Dark Woods Circus - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
  • (28 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Great Escape of the Dark Woods Circus Ah, you're here, you're here...

#406 User is offline   Utatane_Piko Icon

• Resident Nazi-Neko-Shota-Vampire
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:mothy, CircusP, AVTechNo

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:39 AM

Wolf smiled, picking up the brain and placing it in the air tight container. "See ya sucker.". He said, before running off and up to the circus where he found nailah. "One brain and an arm. Nailah.".
Posted Image
My FanFiction page
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Warning, Kawaii picture below.
Spoiler

#407 User is offline   Harutobi Icon

• (︶︹︺)
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:43 PM

Selayn stood to the side of the entrance of the main tent, watching what was going on. She didn't know what to think, really, so she kept quiet. Hearing someone enter the tent, she looked around. It was Wolf, with... an arm and a brain?! The girl blinked twice, thinking she was making stuff up, but no, he definitely had an arm and a brain in his arms. She approached him hesitantly.

"Why.. Do you have an arm and a brain, wolf?" she asked, trying not to stare at them.
tumblr: kuriiyo   ||   youtube: sorastrife92

#408 User is offline   Utatane_Piko Icon

• Icon

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:09 PM

Wolf looked at selayn, shrugging. He forgot to put the containers in his bag, but oh well. "For an experiment nailah wanted.". He said, blinking slightly.
Posted Image
My FanFiction page
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#409 User is offline   Harutobi Icon

• (︶︹︺)
  • Icon

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:11 PM

She frowned. "Experiement?" she couldn't help but ask about it.

#410 User is offline   Utatane_Piko Icon

• Icon

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:17 PM

Wolf puzzled for a minuite. "Anexperiment to trap a soul.". He said, sighing slightly
Posted Image
My FanFiction page
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#411 User is offline   Harutobi Icon

• (︶︹︺)
  • Icon

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:19 PM

"Huh," she huffed, wanting to know more but unsure if it would affect her stay here. A smirk played on her lips. "Anything I can do?"

#412 User is online   karcen Icon

• VO's official Trap Lover
  • Icon

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:24 PM

Nailah shook herself out of her slight trance, well she was reevaluating the many futures that had been created or destroyed. Though wolf had mistaken what she would do with Al’s brain, she couldn’t rip out his full soul from just the brain, and the arm was useless, but it could be used to draw out the magic that gave him immortality, which nailah was very interested in learning and altering to suit her purpose.

Sadly, unless you want to volunteer as a test for the soul siphoning magic you can’t, though the arm is useless to me, you can have that as a chew toy if you like wolf, though I have to say I’m sad you stopped calling me aunt she said suppressing a laugh.
Posted Image

#413 User is offline   Utatane_Piko Icon

• Icon

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:48 PM

Wolf laughed slightly. "Fine aunt, but i dont need an arm for a chew toy. I have a huge carcass delivered daily. and today its lamb. so if you'll excuse me. im hungry.". He said, walking towards his new room.
Posted Image
My FanFiction page
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#414 User is offline   Harutobi Icon

• (︶︹︺)
  • Icon

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:26 PM

Selayn raised her eyebrows at volunteering for a "soul siphering magic test" and decided against it - she'd have to help out someone else. "Uh.. No.. I don't think so," she said, shaking her head.

#415 User is online   karcen Icon

• VO's official Trap Lover
  • Icon

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:43 AM

Nailah shrugged, it didn’t matter after all it was just a lie after all, well sucking anyone but Johannes’ soul, she had no interest in anyone else’s soul, after all they couldn’t make her, just maybe another person immortal, though she had to wonder if it could be used to bring back someone or if they had to be alive when the spell would be cast, well she already knew the answer, so there was no maybe to her, though if she would use it was still up to her whim and how sorry she felt for that person, though she would want to make a few changes to that person before resurrection then.

well then I have a little date with Johannes here she said with a laugh as she walked off.
Posted Image

• (28 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users