VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: The Great Escape of the Dark Woods Circus - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
  • (28 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Great Escape of the Dark Woods Circus Ah, you're here, you're here...

#211 User is offline   Usagisama Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:Mothy (Akuno_P)

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:01 PM

Elizabeth was startled when she heard footsteps and a moment later three gards came running into view, onviously seeing her. Before she even had time to get up once of them had grabbed hold of her arm and were dragging her off to somewhere. Was she going to get punished for Wolfs actions? But he'd already got shot, wasn't that punishment enough?! Although she'd gladly take any punishment they give out if it meant that Wolf was unharmed. She was snapped from her thoughts as she realised she was being dragged into the Ringmasters office. Wht here? Was Wolf in there!?

The first she saw when entering (being dragged) the office was a very bruised Ringmaster. The dollgirl had to surpess a smile at the thought of Wolf giving that olf man what he deserved. But then she saw the wounded beast in question and any good thoughts vanished from her minf. "W-Wolf...?" She managed to say, tears welling up in her eyes. He looked back at her, obviouslt in pain. So he did get shot. Forgetting where she was she ran across the room (the guards had let go) and knelt down beside Wolf, tears streaming down her face. "You...you idiot!" She sobbed, grabbing his hand. "I t-told you not to do a-anything that'll get yourself h-hurt but now your i-injued and in pain! W-What if those s-shots had hit y-your heard or a l-lung, you would m-most likely have d-died." She managed to say between sobbs, the thought of him nearly dying was almost too much for her to handle. She whispered quietly, too quite for the humans in the room to hear but loud enough for Wolf, "But t-thank god your a-alive..."
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#212 User is offline   Utatane_Piko Icon

• Resident Nazi-Neko-Shota-Vampire
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:mothy, CircusP, AVTechNo

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:10 PM

Wolf smiled at her, glad she was safe. "If i had died, i would of taken the ringmaster with me. Dont worry about me, i'll never die so long as you need protecting.".
Posted Image
My FanFiction page
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Warning, Kawaii picture below.
Spoiler

#213 User is offline   KuroSawaShirou Icon

• That guy with many faces
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Doriko, Hachiouji p, wowaka

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:29 AM

The flame is getting higher and higher. Anytime now, his feet will be burned to ashes, but that's not what Johannes feared, in fact his face looks unnaturally calm. His mind is now crystal clear, not like the moment he got dragged before. "So he really did read my diary. He really had that kind of nerve, reading a immortal diary" Johannes chuckled, as he talks to himself "Have he think this through? Does he realize that he'll lose one of his attraction" Johannes says again. Death doesn't fears him, for he has been longing to achieve it, that's why he's calm now "Hahaha, in any case, by the time he realized your own mistake, it'll be too late" Johannes says, his feet is already burned, it pains him, but it doesn't make him wince. The fire quickly spreads to his waist now, and in another minutes, the fire is now on his chest "The end is coming huh?" and the fire is on his head, with the final words, Johannes shouted "MY DEATH WON'T BE IN VAIN!!! I'M SURE SOMEDAY, THIS CIRCUS WILL FALL!!!!" and with that, Johannes died.
Posted Image

"Adios, *ssholes"
Shinjiro Aragaki

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Click, dood!!!!

#214 User is offline   Usagisama Icon

• Icon

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:49 AM

Elizabeth sniffed and smiled weakly at Wolf, her tears stopping. "P-Promise?" She said softly, feeling alot better then before now that she was actually talking to him.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#215 User is offline   karcen Icon

• VO's official Trap Lover
  • Icon

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:07 AM

Nailah tilted her head to look at Selayn, her expression, a knowing amusement, she knew something she wasn’t saying, which was true, she knew that Johannes’ word had been more or less meaningless, and overly dramatic, his body was gone but his souls would return, the same cursed, being in a different wrapper. Still it had been a rather interesting show, it did remind her of what had almost could have been her all those years ago. That was the past however, it couldn’t be changed, she still had a future to attain, though now wolf might be a little more cautious and the others might be more hesitant to rebel, still they would in time, even with the snake in their mix.

So Selayn what do you think of the circus life so far? She asked,
Posted Image

#216 User is offline   Utatane_Piko Icon

• Icon

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:19 AM

Wolf was about to answer, when a sudden pain shot through him. His back arched and he let out a cry of pain before collapsing. Once he landed, he lost consciousness. His had going limp.
Posted Image
My FanFiction page
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#217 User is offline   KuroSawaShirou Icon

• Icon

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:03 AM

Johannes is floating somewhere, clearly not on earth, and obviously, can't be seen. Johannes body has already been turned to ashes, which of course, inhabitable anymore. "Heh, finally, the death.......... How long have i been longing for this" Johannes says as he floats upwards "So i'm going to heaven huh?" Johannes says, expecting a bright light, which never came "Huh?" Johannes suddenly got dragged down, making the light so far away "Ha ha, i never expected this, but i guess i'm damned for hell" Again, Johannes was expecting a fiery pit that awaits him, and the heat that'll melt his very souls. But slowly but surely, the dragging getting slower, and slower, and stops, before reaching hell. This situation confuses him, he's not blessed to Heaven, but he's not damned to hell either. Now Johannes souls starts to spins, the spin gradually become faster, faster, and even faster, until it stops. Johannes opens his eye, and not believing what he sees. It's the earth, and it's the village near the circus. Feeling happy, Johannes shouted in happiness, but no one notices him. Confused, Johannes approaches the nearby townspeople and says "Hello, is the people around here deaf?" Johannes says, but ignored by the townspeople. Johannes starts to shouts around, and everyone still ignores him. Frustrated, he stomped his feet, not noticing the cat that just passes by his feet, and he stomped it "WHAAA SORRY KITTY I DON'T MEAN TO-" Johannes stops, the cat is unharmed, and it doesn't seems to be stomped y anything, it's still the same as before it got 'stomped'. Even more confused, Johannes tries to moves around, and what surprises him, he's floating, not walking. "What the hell?....." Johannes says in disbelief. He tries to ram on a person, but he just went straight, the target doesn't even wince. Johannes tries to ram the wall, and ended up passes through it. In disbelief again, Johannes mumbles "Am i a ghost?". With this form, it'll be useful to exact his revenge, but he's ethereal, he won't affects mortal, so he'll be wandering on earth, unseen, unnoticed, and most importantly, unneeded. "No, it's still too early to give up, i must find a vessel" and Johannes flew off the village to find a suitable vessel. Johannes flew to the nearest mountain. In his thought, people who lives in the mountain have higher vitality, speed, strength, and knowledge, but what he don't know is, searching for dead bodies that hasn't rot yet is hard. He wanders around the cliff, and eventually reaches the bottom. It's extremely foggy here, and in a distance, he could see a figure. Johannes approaches him. It's a priest, and to Johannes liking, the priest can merge some part of his body with the mist. "Whoa, this is the one i've been looking for! With this, i can exact my revenge on the circus" Johannes thought. He tailed the priest, until he got back to his quarter on the temple above. Inside the room, the priest takes out a dagger "I wonder what it is for" Johannes mumbles. Johannes can't believe what he sees the next second, the priest cut his wrist, making his blood pours on the tatami floor. "What the- HELP!" Johannes shouted, hoping that someone will take care of him, but it's no use, first of all, he can't be heard by mortal. The priest claps his hand, lies on the floor, saying some gibberish sutra, and then he dies. Johannes is still not used to seeing dead people in front of him, but it give him chances. Realizing the chance is, Johannes approaches the priest, and like a swimmer, dive into it's soulless body. It's pitch black after that.
Posted Image

"Adios, *ssholes"
Shinjiro Aragaki

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Click, dood!!!!

#218 User is offline   Harutobi Icon

• (︶︹︺)
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:46 PM

"...Hm?" Selayn looked over at Nailah, who had a sort of... amused expression on her face. The girl didn't question that, as the woman had asked her a question. "It's......" she answered, trying to think of a word that fit the circus well. "It's interesting," she finished.
tumblr: kuriiyo   ||   youtube: sorastrife92

#219 User is offline   taegan Icon

• cha cha real smooth
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:no

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:50 PM

Luke watches them as Johannes dies. He stands there on the stand silently without a word he saw because it was normal for him to see people die.
butts (◠‿◠✿)

#220 User is offline   Cheshire Icon

• Baku In Training
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Wowaka, Kikuo, 40mp

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

Loreli bowed her head. After a while she squeezed Karoliina's shoulder. "so, uh...He's dead." She felt ashamed she couldn't help, mad at the ringmaster, and everything in between.

#221 User is offline   karcen Icon

• VO's official Trap Lover
  • Icon

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:37 PM

Nailah stood up, she had yet to actually inform the ring master about the next new attraction they were getting, or perhaps she should say old act with a new body.

Well then, I need to inform the ring master that we will be getting a new act soon She said in an almost bored tone.
Posted Image

#222 User is offline   Usagisama Icon

• Icon

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:49 PM

Elizabeth gasped in shock when Wolf suddenly let out a cry of pain and then went limp. What's wrong with him?! Will he be okay?! Is he in a lot of pain!? "W-Wolf..." Sniffing, she turned to the doctor. "What's wrong with him!? Will he be okay?!" She asked franticly, no knowing anything about medicine herself.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#223 User is offline   Utatane_Piko Icon

• Icon

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:58 PM

The ring master watched in amusement. Wolf was unconcious, elizabeth in tears. It was too grand, he heard the doctor say wolf was going into shock and needed immediate attention. But he shook him off, sending him out, if wolf survived this was a lesson to him to controle his anger. "You see my dear, life is to short to be worrying about others. But if you wish to stay, then by all means do so, though i doubt wolf will last past tonight."
Posted Image
My FanFiction page
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#224 User is offline   KuroSawaShirou Icon

• Icon

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:45 PM

Johannes wakes up. It's still blur, but he can see. Johannes wiped his eye, focusing his sight again. This time it's more clearer. Johannes looks around, he's still in the temple from before "That's right! I'm de-" Johannes focuses his sight on his arm. It's not see-through, and his left wrist is bleeding lightly. Johannes then remembered the whole event, his dead, wandering from Heaven to Hell, trapped as ghost in the earth, mountain side, mist priest, until the priest suicide. Johannes quickly searches for a mirror, and to his surprise, it isn't his face anymore, it's the priest. "Whoa, i actually take over his body" Johannes then starts to dig the priest's, now his, memories, and learned about how to control the mist. Johannes tries it on his left hand first, focusing his thought to the hand, and imagine that it's a mist. It worked, the hand turns into mist, and when Johannes stop imagining it, the hand turns back to normal, but without scratches "Wow, this is a neat ability! Let's try to my whole body" Johannes do so, but resulted in failure "Strange......" Johannes then narrow the place into just his lower body, and it works, his leg and his waist turns into mist, but since his lower part disappear, the upper part fell to the floor "Ouch!" and his lower body turns back. From that, Johannes deduces that he can't turn his whole body to mist, but he can turn 1/3 of his body to mist. "Hmm, not that convenience, but i guess it'll do" Johannes nods, as he looks at the mirror again. There's no way that someone will notice that this person is Johannes, well, except Nailah "Heh, with that settled, now i can exact my revenge on the ringmaster! But first i'll need a name, a new name that will not leads to Johannes Blackwood..........." And Johannes is deep in thought. Few hours has passed, and then he came to a conclusion "...........Alphonse Whiteout......... Yeah! That sounds just right! My name is now Alphonse Whiteout!" Johannes, or now known as Al, says "Well, i'll just have to wait for the next day. Now time to sleep in a real human room! Not a cage!" Al says happily, as he searches the temple for bedroom, and his stomach rumbles "Oh yeah, i haven't eaten real food for a long time too!" Al says, as he searches for kitchen instead. Arriving at the kitchen, Al quickly darts off to the food storage, finding a lot of vegetables "Oh right, priest is mostly vegetarian, he must one too" Al says. He can't cook, but at least he know how to boil vegetables. He put some cabbage, carrot, tomato, eggplant, and lettuce to the pot he found, put in some salts and peppers, pour water, and boil it on the nearby fireplace (the japanese one). Few minutes later, the boiling is done, and Al quickly gobbles all of the vegetables. "Whew, it's been a while since i had real food" Al chuckles, reminiscing his past day at the circus. Then Al quickly went to the bedroom. Arriving there, he quickly takes out a futon, and lie on it. He starts to think, if he go back to the circus, he'll be back in those cage, not like now, where he had his own room, decent food, and decent bed. But he can't just ignore the other attraction, they have been together for a few years, sharing pain, sadness, anger, happiness, and all those emotions. "I guess i'll try to reason with the ringmaster. Nailah and Wolf both has special privileges, and Nailah have a decent room too. Maybe i can have a decent room too, since i'll be a voluntary at the circus, and if i'm caught by the guard, i can easily breaks free" Al chuckles again. If he were caught by guards, he can just turn the part of his body that the guard is holding into mist, making the guard loses his hold on Al, but things will be different if it's cage though. "Oh well, i can wait till tomorrow" The futon is very comfy, well at least extremely comfy compared to the humid hay sack back in the circus, and that comfy feeling drags Al into deep sleep *yawn* "Well, i'm sure i'll have a pleasant dream tonight....." and Al drifted to deep sleep, deeper than any sleep he has done.
Posted Image

"Adios, *ssholes"
Shinjiro Aragaki

Posted Image

Click, dood!!!!

#225 User is offline   Usagisama Icon

• Icon

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:20 PM

Elizabeth felt fresh tears stream down her face at the ring master's words. Won't live past tonight...NO! It can't be true "N-No...! W-Wolf will live, h-he can't d-die now. H-He said t-that he wouldn't l-leave as l-long a-as I n-need protection. I-I need you W-Wolf! Y-You...you c-can't die n-now!" She she sobbed, there was still a chance he would survive. And he would...he had to. She turned to the ringmaster, not looking him in the eyes. "I-I'll stay w-with h-him..." She said quietly.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• (28 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users