VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: The Great Escape of the Dark Woods Circus - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
  • (28 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Great Escape of the Dark Woods Circus Ah, you're here, you're here...

#226 User is offline   Utatane_Piko Icon

• Resident Nazi-Neko-Shota-Vampire
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:mothy, CircusP, AVTechNo

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:54 PM

"Foolish girl, your nothing but a spoilt brat. I hope he does die, maybe then you'll grow up.", The ringmaster smiled. He enjoyed making others upset.
Posted Image
My FanFiction page
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Warning, Kawaii picture below.
Spoiler

#227 User is offline   Harutobi Icon

• (︶︹︺)
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:15 AM

Selayn looked over at Loreli and Karoliina. She wanted to show them how handy her ability would be if they were ever to escape. She walked over to them, and tapped Loreli's shoulder lightly.

"Hey... You should probably see what my ability's like," she said in the nicest tone she could manage.
tumblr: kuriiyo   ||   youtube: sorastrife92

#228 User is offline   karcen Icon

• VO's official Trap Lover
  • Icon

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:40 AM

Nailah walked into the ring master’s office, she saw wolf was in bad shape, well he wouldn’t die, not yet, he had lost that route for now, of course where a door closed, more opened, and nailah saw them all, and already planned to take advantage of them all.

My my my guns, now we are getting serious about things aren’t we, but I do have some good news, want to hear it She said in a cheery tone, with a smile like nothing had happened in the ring.
Posted Image

#229 User is offline   Utatane_Piko Icon

• Icon

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:48 AM

The rngmaster looked towards nailah, smiling. "Do i even have to ask, you already know the answer", he walked round his desk sitting down. Indicating for nailah to do the same.
Posted Image
My FanFiction page
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#230 User is offline   karcen Icon

• Icon

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:53 AM

Nailah let out a mild laugh, it was true, she did know, or rather she knew he thought she knew the answer, she saw him saying that not an actual answer, or at least that was the way it turned, well that was a thought for another time, for now she had news. She sat down in the chair in front of the ring masters desk.

Well the news is simple we will be getting a new act tomorrow, he will be a lot like the one we just lost, but he will also be able to turn into mist, well partially, after all our attendance has been rather low lately, so a second new act will help out a lot. she said in the same cheery tone.
Posted Image

#231 User is offline   Utatane_Piko Icon

• Icon

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:31 AM

The ringmaster laughed, a new act would be great. But where to put him, the last comfy room was given to selayn, and the only placee left was johannes old area. "Well, we can only offer johannes old space. The last room was given to selayn. Im sure he wont mind, after all its a job.".
Posted Image
My FanFiction page
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#232 User is offline   karcen Icon

• Icon

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:39 AM

Nailah smiled and tilted her head, how funny, she could already see that their new comer, or rather retuning act would request a nice bed, well chances were he would put up with it, revenge for, burning him, or some convoluted reason was more important, maybe.

I would suggest at least a few pillows, if you don’t want to have to put up with whining, that you can’t punish, though you would think a priest would be less concerned with creature comforts. She said, in a wispy unconcerned tone.
Posted Image

#233 User is offline   Cheshire Icon

• Baku In Training
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Wowaka, Kikuo, 40mp

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:28 PM

Loreli nodded. "Okay, have a go. So, what, you change colors to match the surroundings? That's a heck of a pigment," she said briskly, hoping she didn't sound angry at Selayn. She was angry, but not at her.

#234 User is offline   Princess Silver Stardust Icon

• LPW's official witch
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Akuno-P (mothy), Rerere-P

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:41 PM

"Loreli!" whispered Karoliina. She saw that Loreli was angry, but she could at least have sounded a little kinder. "I know you're angry, but that didn't sound so nice to her..." she continued to whisper before shyly turning to Selayn with a weak smile. "W-would y-you p-please be s-so k-kind... a-and s-show us...?" she stuttered nervously to Selayn.
Posted Image
Spoiler

~*~The goddess of the vampires~*~

#235 User is offline   Harutobi Icon

• (︶︹︺)
  • Icon

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:09 PM

Selayn ignored how angry Loreli sounded. Their friend had just been killed, and another shot, so she could understand the anger.

"Well.. It's basically like I'm almost invisible - to the untrained eye, I can't be seen, but if you look hard enough, you'll be able to just about see my outline," she said, and then concentrated slightly. She had enough strength from that food she ate earlier, to use her ability. As a fluid-like feeling went through her body, she let herself smile - it's not like anyone could see it. It had been a while since she had. Because of the way she was treated by her father, she learned to not show emotion... However, now she's in the circus, it feels like the "freaks" could at least be her friends, so the girl figured she'd show a bit of emotion again.

#236 User is offline   Utatane_Piko Icon

• Icon

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:11 PM

The ringmaster looked at her, why would a priest come to hell's circus. it didnt make sense. "Why are we getting a preist. Were hell's own circus. Any way, were moving on soon, i hope he dosnt mind traveling the world. I was thinking europe, russia.". He looked back at the numbers he was reveiwing earlier, before handing them to nailah. "Look at these, in the past month, weve made a loss of over £100. Lets face it, were not going to last much longer."
Posted Image
My FanFiction page
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#237 User is offline   karcen Icon

• Icon

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:44 PM

Nailah smiled, the ring master had asked a good question, this was one of the few freak shows still running, it was almost a lost art, well people these days, had so many other ways to find strange things, that freak shows were almost not needed anymore, when a simple search could do the same, still it didn’t help that their reputation was hells circus that didn’t exactly say bring the kids for a fun day. Still that was amatter for another day, right now she should tell the ring master part of their new attractions story.

It is because we are hell’s circus he wants to join, you see, just today he died, well tried to die, he slit his wrists and bleed out, though he didn’t stay dead. He got back up after death, and killing oneself is a major sin, so he can no longer be a priest, and his soul can’t reach hell, so we are the next best thing, and yes I agree Russia would make for a good place to visit, we were always going to lose a bit of money here, but we will make it up there, and anywhere we might stop along the way She said.
Posted Image

#238 User is offline   Utatane_Piko Icon

• Icon

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

The ringmaster laughed, clapping his hands together. "Haha, yes. This is why i hired you. So tell me, did johannes make it to hell. That undead freak must have, but if he couldnt die, then surely his soul cant die, i bet his ghost is roaming these tents now. That pathetic fool, not even hell will take him, nor heaven. We will stop in europe, they love these shows over there. Freaks always bring good money."
Posted Image
My FanFiction page
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#239 User is offline   Cheshire Icon

• Baku In Training
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Wowaka, Kikuo, 40mp

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:21 PM

Loreli smiled. "That's awesome. A-and excuse me, I uh, well, nothing against you personally." She blushed slightly. "I don't know how that's possible It's so cool, though."

#240 User is offline   Harutobi Icon

• (︶︹︺)
  • Icon

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:28 PM

Selayn shrugged in reply, temporarily forgetting she had her ability on. She decided to play a small trick, so she walked to the other side of Loreli, and tapped her shoulder. "Well... I don't know how it's possible, either. I just have the ability. It came in handy when I was on the streets," she said.

• (28 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users