VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: H.O.T.D. Season 2? - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

H.O.T.D. Season 2?

#1 User is offline   Wicked Obsession Icon

• Because of Reasons.
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:Wowoka

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:38 PM

.O. Does anyone know if there is 'gonna be a second season? -- I'm desperate.
nothornyatallno.
One day I will have a super awesome signature. But for now, you can stare at this GIF.

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   coraleaterlinda Icon

• Vocaloid Hipster
  • Icon

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:50 PM

If there is, I wonder what crazy physics defying things their boobs will do next.

#3 User is offline   VHDS Icon

• Dat damn average annotation Subtitler
  • Icon

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:57 PM

If there will be a season 2 I would want to see more scenes like episode 6...Now I'm trying to think if there was anything like that in the manga....uh...(Checks manga online)

#4 User is offline   minarun Icon

• ponkotsu
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:00 AM

I highly doubt that there will be. I was hoping when I saw there was even a season one that they'd actually finish the story, since the manga didn't either, but nope.

Both are incomplete. I doubt they will be completed. I get the feeling that the author ran out of ideas, but in his defense, there isn't much you really can write about for a zombie series when their only goal is to survive.

#5 User is offline   VHDS Icon

• Dat damn average annotation Subtitler
  • Icon

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:03 AM

View PostCirqueT, on 14 February 2012 - 12:06 AM, said:

I highly doubt that there will be. I was hoping when I saw there was even a season one that they'd actually finish the story, since the manga didn't either, but nope.

Both are incomplete. I doubt they will be completed. I get the feeling that the author ran out of ideas, but in his defense, there isn't much you really can write about for a zombie series when their only goal is to survive.

Maybe they're waiting for the manga to finish so they can finish the series in a season 2. We can only hope something comes up. Like maybe another OVA or anything.

#6 User is offline   minarun Icon

• ponkotsu
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:11 AM

View PostVHDS, on 13 February 2012 - 07:09 PM, said:

Maybe they're waiting for the manga to finish so they can finish the series in a season 2. We can only hope something comes up. Like maybe another OVA or anything.

Actually, the manga was first released back in 2006. Last volume was released last year in April, according to Wikipedia. The manga can pretty much be considered finished.

BUT. While using Google to check exactly what year:

But that also depends on how well it did in Japan. I know that the manga did well on Oricon charts for a while, but I don't know about the anime.

#7 User is offline   Wicked Obsession Icon

• Because of Reasons.
  • Icon

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:00 PM

View Postcoraleaterlinda, on 13 February 2012 - 11:56 PM, said:

If there is, I wonder what crazy physics defying things their boobs will do next.

OMG! THIS MADE MY DAY!! :D
-I just died-
One day I will have a super awesome signature. But for now, you can stare at this GIF.

Posted Image

#8 User is offline   Megurine Luko Icon

• Icon

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:34 PM

Oh thanks for the info, I was also wondering if there will be a season 2, and with what there saying in that video we might get our wish. :D

I don't think we half to worry to much on how well it will do. The series (Manga & Anime) still seams to be quite populare in the U.S. and Japan.
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   Wicked Obsession Icon

• Because of Reasons.
  • Icon

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:18 PM

View PostCirqueT, on 14 February 2012 - 12:17 AM, said:

Actually, the manga was first released back in 2006. Last volume was released last year in April, according to Wikipedia. The manga can pretty much be considered finished.

BUT. While using Google to check exactly what year:

But that also depends on how well it did in Japan. I know that the manga did well on Oricon charts for a while, but I don't know about the anime.

ah. Thank's, this made my day!

Posted Image

#10 User is offline   Looka Icon

• Get me a beer, and make it SUGOI!
  • Icon

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:33 AM

Yeah i hope there will be a second season, but as someone already said, there's not much more you can do with a typical 'zombie apocolypse' type story. And i hope those boobs will go onto bigger and better things, god those boobs were mental.
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   Adidaas Icon

• Rolling Balls
  • Icon

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:08 PM

Seeing how ridiculously popular and the insane following it has I find it hard to believe they WON'T do a second season. Keep the masses happy.
Posted Image

Explosion in Pants Imminent....

#12 User is offline   Nova Icon

• Climax Fantasia!
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Favorite Producer/s:SWANTONE, LIQ

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:10 PM

I would watch this show, but from what I've heard, it's got a fair amount of tasteless fanservice. What defines tasteless Fanservice? Go watch Ikkitousen and you'll see what I mean.
Posted Image

Posted Image
^Come check out Modern Fantasia

Spoiler

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users