VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: CV04 or CV05: Wataru Sasaki's new twitter profile - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
  • (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CV04 or CV05: Wataru Sasaki's new twitter profile

#76 User is offline   Stormbringer Icon

• Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:33 AM

View PostVirtual > Real, on 19 February 2012 - 06:06 PM, said:

Eh? But it has. It's said that since October of 2010. Here.

There might be weight to the argument that since they've edited their profile recently and kept that in there they haven't given up on it, but that has totally been there in some form for years.
yes. that is basically what i said :) (i think...)
oh never mind
For i thought Haiku a haku
bugger it all; Sake!

#77 User is offline   snails Icon

• RS REMAKE HYPE
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:STEVEN STONE, GAMEFREAK

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:28 AM

View PostLaskeri, on 19 February 2012 - 11:28 PM, said:

If anything, Crypton is good at making people pay attention. I was gonna post about how they're making us wait so long but that's probably exactly what they want (not that anybody from CFM comes on here, but in general)

I was thinking the same thing. I mean, what's the point of recording all the banks and not having a release date on any of them yet? The only reason I could think of is that they're going to release them all almost simultaneously and it'll a major announcement and everyone will get so hyped up. We're all getting impatient but we're not waiting for nothing. They're just really pulling our strings before we spazz out and forget about all that waiting.
They're holding them back on purpose; they're gonna throw the biggest surprise yet when we hear the complete voices.

#78 User is offline   Risse Icon

• To try is to risk failure. To not try is to guarantee it.
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Yuyoyuppe / Okame-P

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:53 AM

Yay~ a new Cryptonloid! :D
AND it's not a girl!! Finally. We need some more guy V3s ^~^'
Posted Image
私は私がしてきた嫌い誰だ。

#79 User is offline   Somebodyrandom Icon

• Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Shu-tP

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:42 AM

View Postsnails, on 20 February 2012 - 03:34 AM, said:

I was thinking the same thing. I mean, what's the point of recording all the banks and not having a release date on any of them yet? The only reason I could think of is that they're going to release them all almost simultaneously and it'll a major announcement and everyone will get so hyped up. We're all getting impatient but we're not waiting for nothing. They're just really pulling our strings before we spazz out and forget about all that waiting.
They're holding them back on purpose; they're gonna throw the biggest surprise yet when we hear the complete voices.

If they do this, it will be to hold ontot he market again because they are the ones realising all the voicebanks whereas others are not. By the time they finish realising all these voicebanks they'd be back in the spotlight, which is on Internet co right now and Gumi. In other words, CFM would be doing a move to dominate the market and keep the P's buying from them. They already have some of the most loyal set of fans as it happens. :huh:
Youtube poster 1; what does the [/] do?

Youtube poster 2; I'm guessing that it breaks the word in half.

#80 User is online   Harutobi Icon

• (︶︹︺)
  • Icon

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:51 AM

Huh, new Cryptonloid? Least it's male, and I hope it's high quality.

mmh someone mentioned Gumi English.

That would just be.

omg.

fdskifdsd,

Noboru, you know you want to do it. Megumi has pretty English.
tumblr: kuriiyo   ||   youtube: sorastrife92

#81 User is offline   Mini Icon

• MASTER RACE
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:kaoling

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:30 AM

noboru said its impossible right now but in the future perhaps.
Anyway this is not news :|
Posted Image

Posted Image

#82 User is offline   Maka Lupi Icon

• Boom
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:40mp, DECO*27, Livetune, KEI

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:44 AM

Bit off topic.
Being the richest(?) vocaloid company, I wouldn't be surprised if Crypton took this long... probably they're implementing the latest, latest technology on this voicebank because they can afford it. When was the last time Crypton released a voicebank? More than a year ago I presume? I'm placing my bets on a really good sounding vocaloid coming up.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#83 User is offline   MonoCha Icon

• *something really unsuitable*
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:samfree, wowaka, kemu

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:31 PM

Yeah they're probably the richest >.<
May buy it OwO Crypton wasn't active in V3 but they suddenly came up with 5 projects at the same time *-*
They can do it. Money solves everthing lakfas <.<

Posted Image

Spoiler
Posted Image

#84 User is offline   Sappokei Icon

• 8-bit Pro(phylactic)
  • Icon

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:17 PM

Well I do hope it is a good voicebank. What with better Vocaloids, even Iroha, but now Yukari and IA, they have a lot of competing and reclaiming of popularity to do (in other aspects aside from Miku).
Posted Image

#85 User is offline   Virtual > Real Icon

• Icon

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:02 PM

Here's the deal...the wiki says that there are three child β versions Vocaloids, one adult β version Vocaloid and one adult α version Vocaloid in Crypton's Project If series, which includes what they labeled as Junger März_PROTOTYPE β previously. Crypton is apparently announcing their V3 line up this summer....could it be they've been quietly working on a whole new serious of Vocaloids without letting any word slip out?

I've asked before, but nobody here confirmed or denied whether this was true if they could, or whether there was a way to know if it was true. Does anybody know if there's any truth to the idea that Crypton has a least five new Vocaloids in development? The wiki could very well be full of crap.

Wiki article here.

#86 User is offline   Somebodyrandom Icon

• Icon

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:29 PM

View PostVirtual > Real, on 20 February 2012 - 08:08 PM, said:

Here's the deal...the wiki says that there are three child β versions Vocaloids, one adult β version Vocaloid and one adult α version Vocaloid in Crypton's Project If series, which includes what they labeled as Junger März_PROTOTYPE β previously. Crypton is apparently announcing their V3 line up this summer....could it be they've been quietly working on a whole new serious of Vocaloids without letting any word slip out?

I've asked before, but nobody here confirmed or denied whether this was true if they could, or whether there was a way to know if it was true. Does anybody know if there's any truth to the idea that Crypton has a least five new Vocaloids in development? The wiki could very well be full of crap.

Wiki article here.

You can check the 3 twitter links if yoyu want, that page hasn't been updated in a while and I haven't the means to test them.

But its good to see your faith in the wikia is as high as ever... :mellow:'

As someone who has been around the wikia circuit a while though, I admit its the old rarely editied pages like this that DO tend to be the most errorous though, so it wouldn't surprise me. I can, however, confirmed there WAS several voicebanks in "Project if..." because we discussed this here at VO forums. Whether or not those are the correct twitters related to them I can't confirm, but I can note that "Project if..." was a big project.

Exdit:
Lets just put it this way... "Project if..." has had two singers AT LEAST shown, one from the CD we've all heard and one was of a young girl that was shown quite some while ago. The one from the CD is a young child vocal, whereas the demo isn't a child vocal.

#87 User is offline   Maka Lupi Icon

• Boom
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:40mp, DECO*27, Livetune, KEI

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:05 AM

Wait... ignore this... I was being stupid.

This post has been edited by Makaru-kun: 21 February 2012 - 12:11 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#88 User is offline   Echo-chan Icon

• P o p ★ T a r t
  • Icon
  • Location:In my own little abode of creativity and tranquility
  • Favorite Producer/s:Mothy / DECO*27 / Hachi / Kaz

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:03 AM

o w o Oh yes! A new male voca. CAN'T WAIT (Reserves top 5 for new Cryptonloid.)
Posted Image

Let them speak. Let them cry. Let them out.

#89 User is offline   Stormbringer Icon

• Icon

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:54 AM

View PostVirtual > Real, on 20 February 2012 - 02:08 PM, said:

Wiki article here.
if there are 4 under the radar vocaloids Mr Sasaki is not directly working on them. because he has mentioned Meiko and Kaito but not as far as i can remember any other vocaloid including Miku and Luka in the several months i have been eyeballing his daily twitter feed. the only thin g we have other than that are the cv04 being left in the profile and the mention of plural at least female VBs. someone can correct me if i have my facts wrong.
oh never mind
For i thought Haiku a haku
bugger it all; Sake!

#90 User is offline   Somebodyrandom Icon

• Icon

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:43 AM

View PostStormbringer, on 21 February 2012 - 09:00 AM, said:

if there are 4 under the radar vocaloids Mr Sasaki is not directly working on them. because he has mentioned Meiko and Kaito but not as far as i can remember any other vocaloid including Miku and Luka in the several months i have been eyeballing his daily twitter feed. the only thin g we have other than that are the cv04 being left in the profile and the mention of plural at least female VBs. someone can correct me if i have my facts wrong.

All I know is this is the full list of what we know:
*A male (not a child like Len) is the next Vocaloid
*A child vocal (male) was used in a CD with Miku
*A female vocal was shown in demo to fans
*CFM have used a vocaloid-flex voicebank with that robot, whether or not its an old or new vocal I admit I haven't been paying attention on.

But thats 3 or 4 voicebanks known besides Luka, Kaito, Meiko appends and Kaito, Miku English.

Since CFM hit Appends they haven't done anything else but work on the stuff they have, Damesukekun confirmed their stuck on Miku's populairity a while ago, which is why we've not heard anything ina while. CFM is dealing with the popularity of their current vocaloids because their the ones earning them money, fame, etc, etc. Up until Miku became so popular they had been working on all these projects like normal. This is why their behind on all thir projects.

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users