VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Other YTuser that is stealing audios from another youtube users! - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Other YTuser that is stealing audios from another youtube users!

#31 User is offline   Alexander-After Icon

• Zomble
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Favorite Producer/s:gigaP, seleP, Jin

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:54 AM

View PostLaura Megurine, on 19 February 2012 - 05:52 PM, said:

Close the topic if it's necesary..
And sorry -___-

I never said I was closing it, there's not really any 'need' to close it, I'm just doing my job and making sure you guys aren't getting too riled up and caught in the fire of this mess, that's all.
Posted Image

#32 User is offline   Saruta Icon

• Fan of Osamu Tezuka, who started it ALL
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:03 AM

Byakuren: for me this falls right in the middle of the debate on YT reuploads, which arose from the false YT copyright claim debacle (and the reaction known as "Save Miku"). And before I realized the person was 13, I was angry. I mean, some people in Japan see Western reuploaders as lousy pirates and she's supplying the ammo for that view.
Investigating the false-copyright attack on Vocaloid YT videos/translations - and the way forward after them. http://savemiku.wikia.com

Russians invented leek spin!

Running: English!Miku fan club Saki Fujita fan club Yuu Asakawa fan club
Member of: Engloids fan club Hatsune Miku fan club Megurine Luka fan club

All my posts only represent my own view and not anyone else's including any corporate entity. Sorry for having this dull stuff here, but I post from a workplace sometimes.

#33 User is offline   Alexander-After Icon

• Zomble
  • Icon

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:05 AM

I know, it's totally understandable and I see no reason not to discuss it. I just wanted to remind everyone to keep things civil since everyone was getting so heated about it from just a glance at the thread. That's all, you're all more than welcome to carry on. I just don't want to see flaming/bashing/badmouthing that stuff here ya know?
Posted Image

#34 User is offline   shadowkisses Icon

• Haters gonna hate >:3
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:05 AM

View PostByakuren, on 19 February 2012 - 02:47 PM, said:

I am posting here as a reminder that VO is not one's personal army, and flaming/bashing/etc will not be tolerated regardless who the person is.

I won't deny that their not giving you credit and such is wrong, but this thread is pretty much one to single out and/or attack the individual. I'd also like to recommend that a better thread to have let off steam and rant would have been the stickied 'what annoys you about vocaloid fandom' thread or SART. If you are having issues with someone on youtube who has stolen your own work, then you flag and/or file for it to be removed, there is no need to send people out to lash at an individual.

A similar thing happened to me, and sometimes it takes help from other people to resolve the issue. The thief obviously wont listen to Laura, so assistance is needed.
Spoiler

Posted Image

#35 User is offline   MsConstantine Icon

• ミッス★コンスタンチン
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Giuseppe

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:26 AM

Wow that's really irritating. I went ahead and flagged it. Hopefully youtube will do something about it for you.
Thanks for helping me reach 1000 views!

My Favorite So Far

Posted Image

#36 User is offline   Nova Icon

• Climax Fantasia!
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:SWANTONE, LIQ

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:37 AM

They will eventually, though they'll take a while
Posted Image

Posted Image
^Come check out Modern Fantasia

#37 User is offline   Alexander-After Icon

• Zomble
  • Icon

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:41 AM

View Postshadowkisses, on 19 February 2012 - 09:11 PM, said:

A similar thing happened to me, and sometimes it takes help from other people to resolve the issue. The thief obviously wont listen to Laura, so assistance is needed.

And again, I never said assistance wasn't disallowed, I'm just saying that one should not expect or treat a site like this to be their personal army. Personal army mentality will not be tolerated however.

As long as you guys aren't doing anything that breaks the forum rules then you can go ahead and discuss/talk/etc about whatever you want. I just don't want to see any bullying or whatever, since that's not allowed on here(I can't stop anyone from doing that kind of stuff outside of VO since I don't hold responsibility for other sites,obviously.)
Posted Image

#38 User is offline   shadowkisses Icon

• Icon

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:47 AM

View PostByakuren, on 19 February 2012 - 06:47 PM, said:

And again, I never said assistance wasn't disallowed, I'm just saying that one should not expect or treat a site like this to be their personal army. Personal army mentality will not be tolerated however.

As long as you guys aren't doing anything that breaks the forum rules then you can go ahead and discuss/talk/etc about whatever you want. I just don't want to see any bullying or whatever, since that's not allowed on here(I can't stop anyone from doing that kind of stuff outside of VO since I don't hold responsibility for other sites,obviously.)

I actually read through most of the comments and there was no bullying, just people telling her to take the stolen work down. I know for a fact people on VO are mature enough to kindly remind them that the work isnt theirs and it needs to be removed. Not troll the individual and be mean for no reason. The only name calling I witnessed was "stupid", and in my opinion the thief is stupid for not giving credit where it is due.
Spoiler

Posted Image

#39 User is offline   Nova Icon

• Climax Fantasia!
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:SWANTONE, LIQ

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:50 AM

I think what Bya means is that she wants to keep everyone from going into a Mob Frenzy. Those things never turn out well at all even when there are good intentions behind them.
Posted Image

Posted Image
^Come check out Modern Fantasia

#40 User is offline   shadowkisses Icon

• Icon

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:56 AM

View PostNova, on 19 February 2012 - 06:56 PM, said:

I think what Bya means is that she wants to keep everyone from going into a Mob Frenzy. Those things never turn out well at all even when there are good intentions behind them.

Thank you Nova :) I do understand what Byakuren was getting at but I believe that everyone here will handle this in a mature matter. Laura never asked anyone to troll them or go into "attack mode", she is simply asking for help. Its confusing what to do when someone steals a cover version of a song you worked on. I know because I went through the same thing and its frustrating not knowing how you can make the individual who stole it see they were wrong.
Spoiler

Posted Image

#41 User is offline   Alexander-After Icon

• Zomble
  • Icon

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:10 AM

It was more of a precautional(Note the; "A reminder" part in my post?) thing since you guys were/are getting so worked up about it. I didn't really say anyone was doing it, I was just reminding everyone which seemed to be misinterpreted as me accusing you guys of actually doing it.
Posted Image

#42 User is offline   shadowkisses Icon

• Icon

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:14 AM

View PostByakuren, on 19 February 2012 - 07:16 PM, said:

It was more of a precautional(Note the; "A reminder" part in my post?) thing since you guys were/are getting so worked up about it. I didn't really say anyone was doing it, I was just reminding everyone which seemed to be misinterpreted as me accusing you guys of actually doing it.

There is a difference between getting upset and freaking out. I see people irked and frustrated, but no one is attacking the individual in question. So no offense but I think everyone is handling this properly.
Spoiler

Posted Image

#43 User is offline   Alexander-After Icon

• Zomble
  • Icon

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:26 PM

I am well aware of that(where did I ever say you guys weren't handling it properly?), and again, you just seem to be ignoring anything I say at this point, but it was a mere reminder nothing more. I don't see the need to repeat myself further so I shall be leaving this thread and not returning, another mod can handle whatever happens in this thread next as far as I'm concerned.
Posted Image

#44 User is offline   AyuRox Icon

• Icon

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:55 PM

Hey, idk how many of the people who are involved in this are actually online atm, but Lythet has recently in the past 30 minutes or so responded ot all our comments on their video, and this person just oozes maturity and rationality. They've given me the response "make me," which is reminiscent of a kindergartner fighting for a crayon, told another user to "shut up," and threatened another user to go flag all their videos in response for flagging the palette video.

idk how/if we should try to talk to this person, because I have the feeling this will be exactly like a kindergartner fighting for some plaything: They won't give it up until someone else intervenes. Its apparent that Lythet is far too much of a stubborn and immature attention whore to ever see the rational side of this or why what they did was wrong. They've already stated "But it has so many views, i know i should [remove it] but..." (meanwhile the video has 160 views) so its apparent that they're just doing this for the attention.
My YouTube
My SoundCloud
My WIP Thread

Posted Image
Set by PinkShinigami @ Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

#45 User is offline   Orochi Herman Icon

• Icon

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:25 AM

View PostAyuRox, on 20 February 2012 - 08:37 AM, said:

@Maple, the only issue is that Laura has no legal copyright on her cover, so even if we tried to, we have no legal proof that it belongs to her, even though we all know it does. So even if we report the video, we can't support our claim with anything other than what our own words and accusations.

Actually SHE does. If her cover has anything she personally did-- be it another voice configuration or herself singing-- that is grounds for ownership despite using an existing tune.
You just have to mention whose song it belongs to.
Posted Image

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users