VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Vocaloid 1 is Being Mean! - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vocaloid 1 is Being Mean! The title basically means I'm a Vocaloid n00b

#1 User is offline   CrazeeCanadia Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:11 AM

Okay, here we go...

So around January 15th or so, I received LOLA as a late Christmas present (I wanted Oliver, but noooo he's too expensive...)

When i first installed her, I couldn't find the activation code, so I went for the five day trial. An hour or so later, I found the code and activated LOLA right then and there (Which I probably shouldn't have...) and she worked perfectly for the next five days, when at school my laptop told me that the trial had ended.

So at home I tried to activate LOLA again and it said everything was installed and activated, so I went back and tried to open her up, got the message saying "VOCALOID components expired!". So I went back and activated and got the same message, and I went in this never ending circle until I called Sweetwater (the people I got LOLA from) and they told me to contact Zero-G, who has not replied to my email since the 4th of February. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it doesn't do anything, everytime I reinstall I get the same EVERYTHING IS INSTALLED GO PLAY message, and when I try to open LOLA I get the same VOCALOID components expired!"

(I would try another computer, but all we have is laptops and I can't really do that. The desktop's disk drive is broken as well.)

If someone could help me out, that'd be wonderful and I would have an excuse to get LEON and MIRIAM.

Grazi, bye!
If I'm too annoying, check your rear end to make sure that pole ain't too far up. ;)

Once upon a time I found a mouse. It was a small mouse that had no ears and looked a lot like John Lennon. I picked up the mouse and tried to keep it but then I was teleported into a field, full of flowers and cheesecake. I then tried to pick a flower, before I was dropped into a huge city that had horrible air quality and made me start coughing like a storm. I ran into a building and bumped into this guy who's name was Legs Legger. We ran off and had an excellent adventure riding rainbow pegasuses around the continent of Europe, and we brought Prussia back as a real country, and made Sealand a super power (Seriously, Sealand has only FOUR people and a GOAT as it's inhabitants.) I then flew to the moon and invented the star buggy, which lets you chase meteorites and drive on the sun with a cat in your shoe. I went back to Earth and died when a carrot was lodged in the back of my head.
And then I found five dollars.

#2 Maple*

• Group: Guests

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:15 AM

Who's Sweetwater? Is she a Zero-G employee? If she isn't, you shouldn't have bought LoLa from her.

#3 User is offline   CrazeeCanadia Icon

• Icon

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:19 AM

View PostMaple, on 24 February 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:

Who's Sweetwater? Is she a Zero-G employee? If she isn't, you shouldn't have bought LoLa from her.

Sweetwater is a musical instrument selling company... LOLA was, like, thirty dollars cheaper with them... great customer service, but no one there knows a THING about Vocaloid... (Besides, my mom was doing the shopping ^^; Heh.)
If I'm too annoying, check your rear end to make sure that pole ain't too far up. ;)

Once upon a time I found a mouse. It was a small mouse that had no ears and looked a lot like John Lennon. I picked up the mouse and tried to keep it but then I was teleported into a field, full of flowers and cheesecake. I then tried to pick a flower, before I was dropped into a huge city that had horrible air quality and made me start coughing like a storm. I ran into a building and bumped into this guy who's name was Legs Legger. We ran off and had an excellent adventure riding rainbow pegasuses around the continent of Europe, and we brought Prussia back as a real country, and made Sealand a super power (Seriously, Sealand has only FOUR people and a GOAT as it's inhabitants.) I then flew to the moon and invented the star buggy, which lets you chase meteorites and drive on the sun with a cat in your shoe. I went back to Earth and died when a carrot was lodged in the back of my head.

#4 User is offline   Stormbringer Icon

• Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:28 AM

thats not right. sweetwater is apparently a third party vendor authorized to sell hard copy Zero G products. so of course she could get lola from them. but the second part of your advice is right. contact zero g. additionally; leave a message in the engloid section of this forum the zero G rep will either see it or perhaps Power FX's rep will poke the zero G guy. :)It sounds like there is an issue with dual installs. i think she has it on her home computer and on the laptop. dunno what to do about that. i think that is allowed but it might be causing her issues.
oh never mind
For i thought Haiku a haku
bugger it all; Sake!

#5 User is offline   CrazeeCanadia Icon

• Icon

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:32 AM

View PostStormbringer, on 24 February 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

thats not right. sweetwater is apparently a third party vendor authorized to sell hard copy Zero G products. so of course she could get lola from them. but the second part of your advice is right. contact zero g. additionally; leave a message in the engloid section of this forum the zero G rep will either see it or perhaps Power FX's rep will poke the zero G guy. :)It sounds like there is an issue with dual installs. i think she has it on her home computer and on the laptop. dunno what to do about that. i think that is allowed but it might be causing her issues.

Ah, I'll do just that! Thank you!

#6 User is offline   RedHertz Icon

• Icon

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:23 PM

They do take a bit of a while to contact you back, they're really busy (I know this from asking them about Sonika) xD

When my MIRIAM stopped working, what I had to do was uninstall and then delete everything VOCALOID related from the registry (type regedit into the start menu and then press enter) I can tell you more if you think it'll help, although my MIRIAM stopped working because Windows 7 hates older programs and so MIRIAM couldn't open her Synthesis Engine xD

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users