VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Easy songs to play on the piano? - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Easy songs to play on the piano?

#1 User is offline   ant Icon

• Lets bounce
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:Puffihn, ピノキオ-P, Shu-t, sat

Posted 16 June 2012 - 04:25 PM

So I'm trying to teach myself how to play the piano. I took lessons at a very young age, but still retained some knowlege of how to read sheet music and things like that. I'm looking for some nice, easy to play vocaloid songs, can you recommend some?

#2 User is offline   Despair Icon

• You should give up
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Hatsune Miku

Posted 16 June 2012 - 04:55 PM

hehe, the nyan cat song was one I tried to learn. It's literally only a page of sheet music and it all just repeats itself. xD

But some other ones would probably toeto and popipo. They have repetitive sounds that you could probably memorize easily ;w;
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Kagamination Icon

• VocaTard
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:wowaka, Otawa-P, kemu, 150-P

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:06 PM

Old Radio isn't too hard if you just learn the right handed part. I'm still trying to learn the left handed but it's not too difficult.

Black Rock Shooter is another easy one and the left handed part isn't that hard either.
Before we start comparing our answers, tell me first: is that answer of yours correct?

Posted Image

Spoiler

#4 User is offline   Jinx Icon

• The Loose Cannon
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Pentakill

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:24 PM

The vocals of I=fantasy were easy for me to play on the keyboard ^^
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Anime on Tuba Icon

• Feenin' for ya like them fries at McDonalds
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:NoboruP, 164, and Jin-wataP

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:34 PM

I'd second BRS.

View PostAlphonse's fight over male Vocaloid popularity w/female producer, on 23 December 2013 - 04:47 PM, said:

'

View Post♫νιятυαℓ нєαят♫, on 23 December 2013 - 04:31 PM, said:

Hello. Trying to get ahold of a Vocaloid right now. Not talking to the right person for that arguement. I get that not many girls are producers, but we do exist.

So? Not in Japan you don't. Who do you think they should target? The three female producers, who equal three potential sales total...

#6 User is offline   ant Icon

• Lets bounce
  • Icon

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:36 PM

Yeah, the left hand always trips me up. I can play both separately, but if I try together I slip up and mix them together. BRS and Toeto sound good, I'll look for some sheets for those. I also want to try Dolls (rin), but I think that might be a bit difficult. :/

#7 User is offline   Kagamination Icon

• VocaTard
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:wowaka, Otawa-P, kemu, 150-P

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:24 PM

If you just play the vocals then it's not too hard. That's why I can 'play' so many songs is because I just play the right handed parts.
Before we start comparing our answers, tell me first: is that answer of yours correct?

Posted Image

Spoiler

#8 User is offline   Aventurine Icon

• Icon

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:09 PM

View PostKagamination, on 17 June 2012 - 09:33 AM, said:

If you just play the vocals then it's not too hard. That's why I can 'play' so many songs is because I just play the right handed parts.

Basically this, playing with one hand is so much easier than playing with both.
But for easy songs, ...Heartbeat Clocktower isn't that bad and the transcribing was pretty good and sensical, but you have to be able to reach/jump octaves. also it was the only vocaloid song I could ever play--

Other than that Toeto isn't bad and also has a slow tempo
Posted Image

Spoiler

#9 User is offline   ant Icon

• Lets bounce
  • Icon

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:34 AM

Playing just the right hand is not very impressive, it sounds kind of empty, if you know what I mean. Plus I want to get better, so if I don't tackle my issues now, I won't benefit.

#10 User is offline   vocayasi Icon

• sorry kaito- I ate all the ice cream^^
  • Icon

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:15 PM

View PostKagamination, on 17 June 2012 - 01:33 PM, said:

View PostAnt, on 18 June 2012 - 12:43 AM, said:

Playing just the right hand is not very impressive, it sounds kind of empty, if you know what I mean. Plus I want to get better, so if I don't tackle my issues now, I won't benefit.

I'm like Kagamination, I can play the right-hand / vocal line easily. It's the left hand/accompaniment that catches me out, and I haven't got access to any decent sheet music of any skill level. I want to get better too so =(.

I've been looking round for decent sheet music; if I find any I'll post it here.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users