VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Vocaloid General Discussion - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
  • (643 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vocaloid General Discussion

#1426 galaco*

• Group: Guests

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:08 PM

It's actually growing on me now, that's usually how it is with T. Komine's songs and I, I remember hating all of them in the beginning. I can see why her singing would make you want to tear your ears off, it's really grating tuning and high pitched for Yukari, like he had to try to get her to sound that bad, ww. I hope he gets better with his tuning with her and MAYU because they're using them a lot for their next album and their last 2 songs where probably their first experience with them.

#1427 User is offline   ninjamitsuki Icon

• Rabid Vash Fangirl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:Seiko-p

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

The song "Guilty Verse" is now being blocked worldwide on YouTube. All videos of the song that aren't covers cannot be viewed or are muted. Found this out when I made an MMV with the song and searched the song, all copies of it are gone.

Record company is being greedy, as Nico Nico Douga is unaffected by this. :| I know Peperon-p would not want this.

#1428 User is offline   Alphonse Icon

• AL-fawnce / [{ l] [f Q n s]
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:MikitoP, Tohma, KusoinakaP

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

Nico Nico Douga is unaffected by this because people on NND use the original audio to make PVs and stuff. They don't just repost the original video with no edits whatsoever.

#1429 User is offline   Mr. Oshawott Icon

• [m' i s][t e 4] [o][S a][w o t][t]
  • Icon

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

View Postninjamitsuki, on 20 January 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

The song "Guilty Verse" is now being blocked worldwide on YouTube. All videos of the song that aren't covers cannot be viewed or are muted. Found this out when I made an MMV with the song and searched the song, all copies of it are gone.

Record company is being greedy, as Nico Nico Douga is unaffected by this. :| I know Peperon-p would not want this.

Oh, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of other Vocaloid users besides Peperon that wouldn't want their videos blocked or wiped out. Not too long ago, YouTube went on a video massacre by shutting down accounts of users that were "possessing copyrighted material." Yes, the music industry is indeed getting rich off of these false copyright claims.
Crypton Future Media
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Internet Co.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

AH Software
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Bplats
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Voctro Labs
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Other
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Spoiler

Sprites by Chikadee

#1430 User is offline   ninjamitsuki Icon

• Rabid Vash Fangirl
  • Icon

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

I know that, but it's odd that this is happening to a Vocaloid song, and one that isn't affected on Nico Nico Douga to boot.

#1431 galaco*

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

In the album All VOCALOID Attack #1 they have this really awesome song that's "creepy" and "dubstep", it reminds me of something Kikuo would make but better and here's the shocking part, it's made by Baker. Also the whole album is just amazing, I recommended if you guys haven't downloaded it you do.

Here's the Baker song if you guys want to listen to it.

#1432 User is offline   hopeandjoy9 Icon

• Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Hachi, mothy, cosMo

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

Oh yeah, I got a strike for an old UTAU Guilty Verse cover a long time ago.

It's still weird - VOCALOID record companies aren't normally so strict. (This was before Japan's updated copyright law, by the way.)

#1433 User is offline   ninjamitsuki Icon

• Rabid Vash Fangirl
  • Icon

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

It's not even a Vocaloid record company, my guess is Peperon-p signed up for a larger record company, one that doesn't know the concept of crowd sourced music that Vocaloid is and started going all Gung-ho taking it down on YouTube... While leaving Nico Nico Douga untouched.

#1434 User is offline   moe Icon

• Icon

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:53 AM

New software for both singing and talking,CeVIO,is revealed.
The character is Satou Sasara. At the end of Februrary, free downloadable version will be released.
official site
Sasara at Animate shop, Akihabara.

People noticed that this is MMDAgent. System and backscreen are the same. Animate is huge popular shop, so it's officially contracted.
http://twitpic.com/bxacp4
" Three kind of characters(2 female, 1 male) for talking and 1 female character for singing are packaged in one "

EDIT:CeVIO is project name. Synthesizer program is rumoured to be Sinsy.

#1435 Byakuren*

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:30 AM

@Moe: Well that is adorable

and a free downloadable version? I'm interested.

#1436 User is offline   Sappokei Icon

• 8-bit Pro(phylactic)
  • Icon

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:17 PM

IA is so good that even some producers that limit themselves only Cryptonloids are starting to come out of their shell. IA the gateway drug

And I actually love that new UtataP song. Sounds like Euroclub (love all Euro- genres) but the singing is badly mixed, and tuning..hm. So Arbacyk how did you find this? I hope it's just a WIP so that he can make it better. Great instrumental but off-putting Yukari.
Posted Image

#1437 User is offline   Hightower Icon

• ラブリナ
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:MineK

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

I think what's great that IA gets so many songs that I'm bound to eventually find something I would like to listen to nonstop. So yeah IA is definitely like a gate way drug. >.>

Hell I just noticed that about a 1/3rd of the new songs I've been adding to my personal collection have been IA songs. I'm beginning to wonder if she's starting to become one of my favorites.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

△ x t r y k: Get a better grasp of the English language.

Hightower's channel

#1438 galaco*

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

View Postmoe, on 22 January 2013 - 01:03 AM, said:

The character is Satou Sasara. At the end of Februrary, free downloadable version will be released.
official site

" Three kind of characters(2 female, 1 male) for talking and 1 female character for singing are packaged in one "

I HATE IT, IT'S SUCH A COPY OF VOCALOID YOU GUYS!!! >:C

Ha, but seriously, it sounds really high quality, I wonder how the singing sounds.

#1439 User is offline   ant Icon

• Lets bounce
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Puffihn, ピノキオ-P, Shu-t, sat

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

View Postmoe, on 22 January 2013 - 02:03 AM, said:

official site

People are noticed that this is MMDAgent. System and backscreen are the same. Animate is huge popular shop, so it's officially contracted.

That's a program?? Wow.

#1440 User is offline   Hightower Icon

• ラブリナ
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:MineK

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

^ That program looks interesting. Let's face it... I like voice synths and technology. That would interest me anyway.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

△ x t r y k: Get a better grasp of the English language.

Hightower's channel

• (643 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. torakku