VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Voctro collaborates with La Oreja de Van Gogh - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2017 DevFuse
  • (10 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Voctro collaborates with La Oreja de Van Gogh New voice used in the Spanish band's collaborative project/contest

#1 User is offline   Adept-eX Icon

• I'm so high, maaaaaan~
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Producers:HSP, Mothy, muhmue, Last Note.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:19 PM

La semana que viene anunciaremos una sorpresa que hemos estado preparando estos últimos meses para los seguidores hispano-hablantes de VOCALOID, todos podréis disfrutar de esta sorpresa, esperamos que os guste porque ha representado mucho esfuerzo para nosotros

The next week we're going to announce a surprise for the Spanish speakers fans of Vocaloid that we have been preparing during the last moths. Everybody could enjoy this gift, so we expect that you'll like it because it took a great effort from us.

http://www.facebook....526097064072181

Ok, Voctro threw a massive Speculution-Bomb. Everybody is guessing what it could be this surprise. However the last post suggest it's going to be something FOR FREE

Man, I can't wait until the next Sunday!

---
Edit: Updated announcement

¡Bueno pues os anunciamos la sorpresa!
El caso es que Voctro Labss ha colaborado con la productora TheFACT ™ en el nuevo El Plan B de Ballantine's (http://elplanb.tv/).

Well, we're going to reveal you the surprise!
The news is Voctro Labs has collaborated along with the production company TheFACT ™ in the new El Plan B de Ballantine's (http://elplanb.tv/).

El PlanB consiste en que el grupo La Oreja de Van Gogh - Oficial ha compuesto una nueva canción (música y melodía) que todavía no tiene letra e invitan a todos los fans a participar en el proceso creativo de escribir la letra para esta canción. Hay una web donde puedes escuchar la canción y componer la letra, una vez compuesta la letra, y aquí es donde hemos participado nosotros, puedes escucharla sintetizada por una nueva voz que hemos creado para Vocaloid! así puedes hacerte una idea de como sonaría la letra que has compuesto cantada por un cantante real.

EL PlanB consist that the band: La Oreja de Van Gogh has composed a new lyric-less song (just music and melody) and are inviting to all the fans to participate in the creative process of compose a lyric for this song. There's a web where you can listen the song and then compose the lyric. Once the lyric is done, and this is the point where we collaborated, you can hear it synthesized by a new voice that we have done for Vocaloid! So, in that way you can figure out how would sound if were sung by a real singer.

La web ya está online (http://elplanb.tv/) y está siendo un éxito total, os animamos a todos a que entréis y probéis la nueva voz, además, a finales de año la Oreja de Van Gogh escogerá entre todas las letras mandadas por sus fans las que más les gusten y harán la canción final.

The web already is submitted and online (http://elplanb.tv/) and it's having a total success. We encourage you to enter in the contest, so you can test the new voice. Also, at the end of the year, La Oreja de Van Gogh will choose their favorite lyrics sent by the fans and will use them for the final version of the song

Creemos que esto nos ayudará mucho a popularizar VOCALOID y que se le dé el reconocimiento que merece!

Esperamos que os guste,

We believe this will help to popularize much more to VOCALOID, so this one can receive the recognition it deserves!

We hope do you like this

Plan Ballentines (Collaborative project with LOdVG)

#2 Ant*

• Group: Guests

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:22 PM

Oooh. Very intrigued. Also, next week is a good time, nice to have some deadlines set in stone for once. I love voctro.

#3 User is offline   Hightower Icon

• ラブリナ
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Producers:MineK

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:22 PM

I saw that when I was on their page. I've been wondering what it is.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

△ x t r y k: Get a better grasp of the English language.

Hightower's channel

#4 User is offline   Reisan Icon

• Mayonnaise Advocate
  • Icon
  • Producers:Hachi, Kikuo, ryuryu and more

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:31 PM

Shouldn't this be in the news section? Or only when more info is revealed?

Spoiler

#5 User is offline   Adept-eX Icon

• I'm so high, maaaaaan~
  • Icon

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:37 PM

By now, it's just speculation. So, I think we should keep it here

#6 User is offline   Alphonse Icon

• AL-fawnce / [{ l] [f Q n s]
  • Icon
  • Producers:MikitoP, Tohma, KusoinakaP

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

I don't think it's speculation. They've actually announced something. Though it could just be a wallpaper.

#7 ̶M̶a̶p̶l̶e̶ An Alien*

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:46 PM

It could be the boxed versions. /shrug

#8 User is offline   Reisan Icon

• Mayonnaise Advocate
  • Icon
  • Producers:Hachi, Kikuo, ryuryu and more

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:54 PM

Well if it took "a great effort" to be done I'm sure it won't be disappointing.

Spoiler

#9 User is offline   Despair Icon

• You should give up
  • Icon
  • Producers:Hatsune Miku

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:56 PM

What if... Trial versions for bruno and clara?

#10 User is offline   Adept-eX Icon

• I'm so high, maaaaaan~
  • Icon

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:12 PM

I smell a new plugin or some kind of expansion (new phonemes for Bruno and Clara? OH DEAR LORD, Please!)

#11 Ant*

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:29 PM

View Post̶M̶a̶p̶l̶e̶ An Alien, on 03 October 2012 - 06:55 PM, said:

It could be the boxed versions. /shrug

I doubt that's it. It's not really something free that everyone can enjoy.

#12 ̶M̶a̶p̶l̶e̶ An Alien*

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:31 PM

View PostAnt, on 03 October 2012 - 04:38 PM, said:

I doubt that's it. It's not really something free that everyone can enjoy.

Well, boxes in the same vein as Galaco's.

#13 User is offline   nene Icon

• Stuck in the Slipstream
  • Icon

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:28 AM

Me gusta.
I hope they're announcing some sort of contest. Or a sale~

#14 User is offline   Adept-eX Icon

• I'm so high, maaaaaan~
  • Icon

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:35 PM

Finally there's an update!

¡Bueno pues os anunciamos la sorpresa!
El caso es que Voctro Labss ha colaborado con la productora TheFACT ™ en el nuevo El Plan B de Ballantine's (http://elplanb.tv/).

Well, we're going to reveal you the surprise!
The news is Voctro Labs has collaborated along with the production company TheFACT ™ in the new El Plan B de Ballantine's (http://elplanb.tv/).

El PlanB consiste en que el grupo La Oreja de Van Gogh - Oficial ha compuesto una nueva canción (música y melodía) que todavía no tiene letra e invitan a todos los fans a participar en el proceso creativo de escribir la letra para esta canción. Hay una web donde puedes escuchar la canción y componer la letra, una vez compuesta la letra, y aquí es donde hemos participado nosotros, puedes escucharla sintetizada por una nueva voz que hemos creado para Vocaloid! así puedes hacerte una idea de como sonaría la letra que has compuesto cantada por un cantante real.

EL PlanB consist that the band: La Oreja de Van Gogh has composed a new lyric-less song (just music and melody) and are inviting to all the fans to participate in the creative process of compose a lyric for this song. There's a web where you can listen the song and then compose the lyric. Once the lyric is done, and this is the point where we collaborated, you can hear it synthesized by a new voice that we have done for Vocaloid! So, in that way you can figure out how would sound if were sung by a real singer.

La web ya está online (http://elplanb.tv/) y está siendo un éxito total, os animamos a todos a que entréis y probéis la nueva voz, además, a finales de año la Oreja de Van Gogh escogerá entre todas las letras mandadas por sus fans las que más les gusten y harán la canción final.

The web already is submitted and online (http://elplanb.tv/) and it's having a total success. We encourage you to enter in the contest, so you can test the new voice. Also, at the end of the year, La Oreja de Van Gogh will choose their favorite lyrics sent by the fans and will use them for the final version of the song

Creemos que esto nos ayudará mucho a popularizar VOCALOID y que se le dé el reconocimiento que merece!

Esperamos que os guste,

We believe this will help to popularize much more to VOCALOID, so this one can receive the recognition it deserves!

We hope do you like this

Ok, I did a translation. Just I hope there isn't any typo >.>;;;. So, let's see...

La Oreja de Van Gogh... Contest... New Voice for Vocaloid

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG... OOOOH. MY. GOD!
Man! Now I have an hype that I can't... OH! NGGGGG..... ARGH!!!!

So, La Oreja de Van Gogh is doing a contest for search the lyrics of their new song. And Voctro provided a new voicebank that allows to hear your lyrics, so you can figure out how it would sound.

The question is... Voctro will release this new voicebank in the future?
Well, that it doesn't matter too much. Probably Voctro will decide after see the results of this marketing and promotion strategy. Besides, just have the chance to do the lyrics for LOdVG is something amazing ;_____; (former fan)

---

P.S.: Finally it's official. Someone could move or repost this into the News sub-forum?

#15 User is offline   Paradoxical Icon

• Icon
  • Producers:PeperonP, Ebot

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:52 PM

New spanish vocaloid? YES!

I was so worried that we wouldn't be getting any more for a long time after all that fuss about Bruno and Clara.

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users