VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: MAIKA - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2017 DevFuse
  • (83 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MAIKA Released 12/18/2013

#211 Kanon746*

• Group: Guests

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:25 AM

I just hear about her, she sounds lovely! even If I'm mostly a male vocaloid user, I like her voice.
It would be good to listen to her in another type of music (That's what I think!), and her name is really inusual, means "Cross of Knives".

#212 galaco*

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:27 AM

That's not her name, that's the song she's covering!

#213 Kanon746*

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:31 AM

Oh I see, thanks! but it would be a cool name, at least for me xD

#214 User is offline   MikeFire Icon

• That One Good Guy
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Producers:DECO*27 & EZFG

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:17 AM

XD It would actually be cool if her name was something like that lol

Anywho I am still waiting for the name Dx I need to name her as something else than Voctroloid
Posted Image

#215 User is offline   Noririn Icon

• Icon
  • Producers:SCL Project, Supercell

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:35 AM

Hi everyoneee! ´ 7 `)/
Thank you so much for saying such beautiful words ¡ 3 ¡
Sorry for making you wait so long, it's not my fault ¡_¡ I'm working everyday on the design! I'm making a full concept art, a chibi and expressions for her! It's taking me longer than expected... But I can't go any further than linearting because the palette isn't final yet V_V I've tried lots of palettes. Her hair colour is been the most difficult decission in my fuckin' life xD I've spent like hours and hours retouching her. I want her to look fabulous ¡ 3 ¡ I'm still afraid of disappointing you... V_V

Voctro still has to reply my e-mail where I propose a different palette. I can do nothing until they reply :_D

Btw, why are all that japanese people bitching about my artistic name? xD Can't understand xD

Oh, and the floating thingy, I must say that I added it just because I felt like, and also that it isn't just a mascot, it has its functions xD

#216 User is offline   Syd March Icon

• food tastes nice
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:42 AM

I love floaty things, lol.
Posted Image

#217 User is offline   Banshee-strikes Icon

• wan wan oh
  • Icon
  • Producers:Nantoka-P

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:32 AM

View PostNoririn, on 29 July 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Btw, why are all that japanese people bitching about my artistic name? xD Can't understand xD

I think they were confuse as to why you chose a japanese name as a handle. It threw some people off but hey, i've seen japanese people (specially singers) use english nicknames and no one bitches about that lol, so don't worry, as long as the design is nice it doesn't matter much
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image
"kokonen"

#218 User is offline   MikeFire Icon

• That One Good Guy
  • Icon
  • Producers:DECO*27 & EZFG

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:56 PM

View PostNoririn, on 29 July 2013 - 03:41 AM, said:

Hi everyoneee! ´ 7 `)/
Thank you so much for saying such beautiful words ¡ 3 ¡
Sorry for making you wait so long, it's not my fault ¡_¡ I'm working everyday on the design! I'm making a full concept art, a chibi and expressions for her! It's taking me longer than expected... But I can't go any further than linearting because the palette isn't final yet V_V I've tried lots of palettes. Her hair colour is been the most difficult decission in my fuckin' life xD I've spent like hours and hours retouching her. I want her to look fabulous ¡ 3 ¡ I'm still afraid of disappointing you... V_V

Voctro still has to reply my e-mail where I propose a different palette. I can do nothing until they reply :_D

Oh, and the floating thingy, I must say that I added it just because I felt like, and also that it isn't just a mascot, it has its functions xD

As long as she looks good I can wait.

Afterall she isn‘t taking as long as Merli >.> Which is good
Posted Image

#219 User is offline   Chickadee Icon

• Despite everything, it's still you.
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Producers:HINATA Haruhana

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:16 PM

View PostNoririn, on 29 July 2013 - 03:41 AM, said:

Her hair colour is been the most difficult decission in my fuckin' life xD

I'd imagine, look at Ring and how having blue hair was enough to make people compare her to Miku. Green could result in comparisons to GUMI and Sonika, black hair was used in Clara's design, etc. That and getting it to compliment the rest of the design. >.<

But on the topic of hair color, I kind of hope she has a natural hair color.

#220 galaco*

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:46 PM

Looks like Giuseppe found the demo on YouTube and is pissed. :V

#221 Kangaroo*

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:14 PM

ha ha. I'm sure voctro doesn't give a shit about a leaked demo. Plus look at how positive the reception is. It's not a bad thing exactly, for a demo to leak out.

#222 User is offline   Adept-eX Icon

• I'm so high, maaaaaan~
  • Icon
  • Producers:HSP, Mothy, muhmue, Last Note.

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:34 PM

View PostChickadee, on 29 July 2013 - 03:22 PM, said:

I'd imagine, look at Ring and how having blue hair was enough to make people compare her to Miku. Green could result in comparisons to GUMI and Sonika, black hair was used in Clara's design, etc. That and getting it to compliment the rest of the design. >.<

But on the topic of hair color, I kind of hope she has a natural hair color.

Yeah, me too. Just I hope to see some kind of reference to Leire, Amaia or Ana Torrojas as the voice of this Vocaloid is similar to them.

#223 User is offline   Cluemily Icon

• Protector of Puns
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Producers:mayuko

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:03 PM

Finally, I can listen to the leak. And I'm really happy she's sounding so nice. The choice of song is really fitting with the voice, and it has that soft tone but some power behind it as well. It's nice to see the artist keeping everyone updated on the status of the design, too. I've not a problem waiting, since the news has already showed up fairly regularly for this voice, and I can wait a little longer.

#224 User is offline   coraleaterlinda Icon

• Vocaloid Hipster
  • Icon

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:12 PM

she sounds excellent, I love her voice, she sounds very natural.

#225 User is offline   Noririn Icon

• Icon
  • Producers:SCL Project, Supercell

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:30 PM

Yeah... picking the hair colour was the worst part of all, and making it fit the whole design. I tried more than 20 hair colours, I swear V_V

But I do know people will start comparing her to other Vocaloids... Well, as long as most people like her and use her, I'll be happy. It isn't the best design ever, I do know too xD It has its flaws and its strong points. She's really bright and you probably find her eye catching. I won't tell the hair colour, but I must say a natural hair colour wouldn't match her design & palette at all xD By the way, is Miku similar to Saki Fujita? No, huh? And Miku's THE virtual diva. I tried to get inspired by Leire, but I didn't like the designs that I did, and started from the beginning. They asked us for a Pop Diva, really spectacular, to contrast Bruno & Clara, whose designs were not really welcomed by the fandom, so I made a design close to the oriental idea of Vocaloids. So yeah, it's the Spanish Miku xDDD (?)

Oh, and @Cluemily, I like to have you all updated 'cause I hate when I want to get news and they never appear D: So I didn't want to do the same to you V 3 V

• (83 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users