VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: VOCALISTENER - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

VOCALISTENER

#1 User is offline   Kimicatdemon Icon

• The disorder
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 June 2010 - 01:49 AM

I have a question! It's more or less directed at anyone really....

The program VOCALISTENER, have any of you heard of it/ used it before? Do you know how compatible it would be with Engloids? I am figuring it would work the same, but the phonics difference concerns me on how accurately it would operate...

Posted Image

LET ME SHOW YOU MAI POKAYMANZ

Spoiler

#2 User is offline   SCRAP RABBiT Icon

• Chao♪Freak
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Utsu-P, Sakuran-P, AKI4k1

Posted 26 June 2010 - 10:56 PM

View PostKimicatdemon, on 25 June 2010 - 07:49 PM, said:

The program VOCALISTENER, have any of you heard of it/ used it before? Do you know how compatible it would be with Engloids? I am figuring it would work the same, but the phonics difference concerns me on how accurately it would operate...

On NicoNicoDouga, there is actually a demo with Luka singing in english. Unfortunately it still sounded insanely robotic because you all know Luka's english is pretty bad. When the consonants blend together, it gives her a robot slur of sorts. I've really wanted to hear Sweet Ann, SONiKA or Prima be used with VOCALISTENER, but nothings happened so far. ...Will that program ever actually be released? MMV sucks. I want something better.

Um~~~ I also have to vote for a Gagaloid~ That would definitely increase VOCALOID in popularity and probably even the english ones. Internet Co. Has Gackt and Megumi, so... Hyeah~
I would also like to know what songs the companies liked and I've been wondering if PowerFX knows that Sweet Ann's voice is used in two songs in ProjectDIVA Arcade~

...And I remember that in the engloid's interview with powerFX, They told us that Sweet Ann's voicer was a singer from Austalia named Jody. Are we allowed to have a last name? Cuz I found two Jody's from Australia and I wanna know which one it is~
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Virtual > Real Icon

• Icon

Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:54 AM

View PostChao♪Freak, on 26 June 2010 - 10:56 PM, said:

On NicoNicoDouga, there is actually a demo with Luka singing in english. Unfortunately it still sounded insanely robotic because you all know Luka's english is pretty bad. When the consonants blend together, it gives her a robot slur of sorts.

Bull. English words blend together more than Japanese words do, so even if you had a Vocaloid with the best English Voice Bank they could have, you'd have to do more than put in syllables. You have to make sure they're woven together right.

.....Sorry. Didn't take my happy pills this morning. But I just hate when people bash Luka's English when so few people who are native English speakers use her.

#4 User is offline   Anders Icon

• Icon

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:23 AM

View PostKimicatdemon, on 26 June 2010 - 01:49 AM, said:

I have a question! It's more or less directed at anyone really....

I just answered a question re Vocalistener here:http://vocaloidotaku.net/index.php?/topic/5119-a-q-for-zero-g-and-a-q-for-both-of-you/

I've heard the software in action, but I'm not familiar enough with the software to be able to answer the rest of your questions.
VocaTone

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users