VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: Snow Miku 2015 - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2018 DevFuse
  • (7 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Snow Miku 2015

#1 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Producers:ryo, kz, 八王子P, doriko, keeno

Posted 14 November 2014 - 12:31 PM

Posted Image

“SNOW MIKU 2015” is to be held!

“SNOW MIKU (Hatsune Miku)” festival livens up Hokkaido in winter!

Posted Image

The festival “SNOW MIKU 2015” that enlivens Hokkaido in winter has been confirmed to be held! “SNOW MIKU”, the character designed based on "a pure white snow sculpture of 'Hatsune Miku'", is the main character of the festival. As Crypton Future Media, INC., the company which planned and developed “Hatsune Miku”, is located in Sapporo, Hokkaido, “SNOW MIKU” festival has been held in Hokkaido every winter since 2010. The main events of the festival are timed to coincide with the period of “Sapporo Snow Festival”. This winter, as the 6th anniversary, the festival will feature various events including the snow sculpture displayed in Odori Park, streetcars wrapped with illustrations, merchandising and stage shows inviting guests from various fields. You cannot miss the winter festival if you love “SNOW MIKU” and “Hatsune Miku”!

Official website: http://snowmiku.com/2015/index_en.html

Twitter: https://twitter.com/cfm_snowmiku

Posted Image

SNOW MIKU 2015 Accomodation Plan (for overseas):

http://entame.knt.co...15/snowmiku/en/

Posted Image

Posted Image

the accomodation plan includes:
  • Hotel accomodation (1 or 2 nights)
  • Nendoroid Snow Miku figure
  • exclusive USB memory stick Snow Miku 2015

with extra charge:
  • figma Snow Miku 2015 figure (JPY 4,500)
  • priority concert ticket “SNOW MIKU LIVE ! 2015” (JPY 7,000)

[Performance Detail]
SNOW MIKU LIVE ! 2015 presents MIKU EXPO Live set
◆Date & Time
February 7th (Sat) and 8th (Sun), 2015
- February 7th (Sat)
・Day-time performance: OPEN 12:00 pm/START 1:00 pm
・Night-time performance: OPEN 6:00 pm/START 7:00 pm
-February 8th (Sun)
・Day-time performance: OPEN 12:00 pm/START 1:00 pm
・Night-time performance: OPEN 5:00 pm/START 6:00 pm

◆Venue  Zepp Sapporo (in Hokkaido, Japan)
◆Ticket Price  JPY 7,000 (per performance with tax)

* Drink fee: JPY 500 to be paid on site for admission

:miku: :miku: :miku: :miku:

#2 User is offline   Ramirez Icon

• Sixth Admiral of the Valuan Empire
  • Icon
  • Producers:40mP, Ryo, Wowaka, Mitchie M

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:56 PM

I have to say, Snow Miku 2015 looks so cute. I'm not quite sure how she compares to 2014 though in my opinion. But hey at least she is better than the 2013 version which I really didn't care for at all, but which they kept throwing her in every Project Diva F game like it was going out of style.

#3 User is offline   snails Icon

• Icon
  • Producers:kikuo probably

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:24 AM

Wow, is this the first time a live show accompanied the Snow Festival? I'm also surprised at the overseas accommodation part; I've always thought that festivals like these are something more of a national or local thing.

#4 User is offline   Venova Icon

• Everyone should see The End
  • Icon
  • Producers:K.Shibuya, Mitchie M, LamazeP

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:52 AM

View Postsnails, on 14 November 2014 - 04:24 PM, said:

Wow, is this the first time a live show accompanied the Snow Festival? I'm also surprised at the overseas accommodation part; I've always thought that festivals like these are something more of a national or local thing.

there was a special "show" last year at the Snow Miku sculpture, but it was just a light show and the theme song, very cute though! I think your right though that an actual concert has never been tied to the event directly

#5 User is offline   Laeril Icon

• Tolkien Fanatic
  • Icon
  • Producers:Mothy, DECO*27, CIRCRUSH

Posted 15 November 2014 - 01:45 AM

I'm liking this Snow Miku image!

#6 User is offline   Sakuma's Drops Icon

• These candy are so gooood
  • Icon
  • Producers:Oster, Hachi, Kaoling, Kemu

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:24 AM

View Postsnails, on 15 November 2014 - 02:24 AM, said:

There were 4 live shows in 2013

#7 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon

Posted 15 November 2014 - 11:46 AM

yea is not the first time, and looks like Snow Miku 2015 concert will have a setlist taken from Miku Expo ^^

for anybody interested in the accomodation plan (open until December 1st!), i can say that Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd is the same travel agency that organized the accomodation plan of Magical Mirai 2014 in Osaka, and everything was perfect about it :)
it may look expensive, but.. not only you get the Nendoroid Snow Miku figure and the USB memory stick Snow Miku 2015, but also you get the opportunity to buy the concert ticket without the lottery, and the Hotels are very nice, for example:

HOTEL ROUTE-INN Sapporo Chuo (the cheapest one)

Posted Image

Posted Image

TOKYO DOME HOTEL SAPPORO (the most expensive one)

Posted Image

Posted Image

and also, Snow Miku event always happens during the Sapporo snow festival, so it's a high season rate for hotels.
if anybody is going to Japan in february, I have to say that Sapporo snow festival and Snow Miku event are a must :miku:
i've never been to a Snow Miku event, but i've been to Sapporo 3 times, it's a very nice city, completely different from Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto. My favorite place? The Sapporo beer factory and the cookies factory!! ahah :D

about travel, the best way to go to Sapporo is by airplane: there is also Shinkansen (the high speed train), which you can ride for free if you have the Japan Rail Pass, but by airplane is not so expensive, and it takes only 1 hour from Tokyo Haneda airport :)
these are the main airlines that have flights to Sapporo new Chitose Airport:

http://www.jal.co.jp/
http://www.ana.co.jp/
http://www.skymark.jp/en/
http://www.airdo.jp/ap/index.html
http://www.jetstar.com/jp/en/home
http://www.flypeach.com/home.aspx

if you book early, you can buy airplane ticket for less than 5.000yen ^^
(average price is 7.000 - 8.000 yen)

:miku: :miku: :miku:

#8 User is offline   Venova Icon

• Icon

Posted 15 November 2014 - 03:50 PM

Of course, if your coming from another country, as the travel package is setup to cater to, the plane trip is going to cost 20-50x that amount ($1000-$2000~+) :p but at least the short connecting flight or shinkansen is cheap :) I can't imagine why anyone would fly within Japan if the shinkansen line was between those cities, it's not like you get to ride those kind of trains ever if you live anywhere besides Europe pretty much. ALSO WISH I COULD GO! :p But too costly for me, I hope some people from here will be able to make it though! It's really nice they set up that travel package to make it easier for people who want to travel to Japan for it.

#9 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:22 PM

yeaaaa it's very nice they've made that accomodation plan ^^ !

i still don't know if i'll be able to go or not.. because my passport expires on middle of July, and i'll renew it on middle of January (i can renew it 6 months before).. when you travel to Japan, the passport must be valid at least 6 months, so.. yes, bad timing x( but at least my passport will be ready for Magical Mirai 2015 in August! :miku:
but if anybody is interested to go by train, I suggest to take a look at the website Hyperdia:

http://www.hyperdia.com

from Tokyo to Sapporo JR station, you need to change trains twice:

Tokyo
- SHINKANSEN HAYABUSA
Shin-Aomori
- LTD. EXP HAKUCHO
Hakodate
- LTD. EXP SUPER HOKUTO
Sapporo

from March 2015, it'll be easier, because they'll open the Shinkansen line in Shin-Hakodate, and the travel time will be reduced significantly, with only 1 train change:

Posted Image

if anybody will go by train, i REALLY recommend to stop 1 night in Hakodate, the night view from the mount Hakodate (you can reach it by ropeway) it's really beautiful, it's one of the most famous spot in Japan:

Posted Image

:miku: :miku: :miku:

#10 User is offline   Venova Icon

• Icon

Posted 16 November 2014 - 01:58 AM

MikuMikuShinkansen.... Oh gosh that would be nice heehee a Miku livery shinkansen! That's alot more expensive to print though than a single trolley :p and I think the Japanese rail companies are nationalized? Which maybe would be against policy to do such a promotion. Anyways that would be cool! And that is a very pretty photo!

#11 User is offline   RuffAroundTheEdges Icon

• Icon

Posted 16 November 2014 - 09:17 AM

Pictures were great.

#12 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon

Posted 16 November 2014 - 11:37 AM

View PostVenova, on 16 November 2014 - 02:58 AM, said:

MikuMikuShinkansen.... Oh gosh that would be nice heehee a Miku livery shinkansen! That's alot more expensive to print though than a single trolley :p and I think the Japanese rail companies are nationalized? Which maybe would be against policy to do such a promotion. Anyways that would be cool! And that is a very pretty photo!

hehe yea, that's a cool idea! but as you said, JR is nationalized, so it may be difficult to see a MikuMiku Shinkansen.. difficult, but not impossibile, especially with JR Hokkaido, I think they may make a special MikuMiku shinkansen train when the line Tokyo - Shin-Sapporo will be ready in 2020 ^^
there's already lot of Miku in the Sapporo new Chitose Airport (the Miku wing shop) and in Tokyo Narita Airport (the Miku wing corner place inside the Cospa shop of Terminal 1), so something like that may happen also in the JR Shin-Sapporo station, and maybe on some trains too ^^
oh.. if you look at the previous image "Projected Tokyo-Sapporo Journey Times by Rail", you can see the shinkansen in 2020 will take 3.9 hours from Tokyo to Sapporo !!! hehe destiny??? :D
and.. the Hayabusa shinkansen for Shin-Aomori (and Hokkaido from 2015) already has Miku colors, look look xD

Posted Image

and here's the new Snow Miku 2015 tram in Sapporo! <3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 User is offline   Venova Icon

• Icon

Posted 16 November 2014 - 12:28 PM

wonderful pictures! yes i've seen that Miku-colored shinkansen in the past :) Isn't that the one with the nekomimi air brakes? E5 series :) XD (actually i think those maybe were only on the prototype :p ) it just needs Miku herself on the side ^^

#14 BAGU*

• Group: Guests

Posted 16 November 2014 - 04:33 PM

#15 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon

Posted 17 November 2014 - 12:35 PM

starting this December, on the 4F of the Sapporo new Chitose Airport, there will be the new Snow Miku Sky Town, a shop with exclusive goods, a museum and much more ^O^

http://snowmiku.com/skytown

Posted Image

• (7 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users