VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: List of all official VOCALOID trials - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2018 DevFuse
  • (19 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

List of all official VOCALOID trials Formally: Move will help you decide what Vocaloid to get!

#1 User is offline   Move->Forward Icon

• That Piapro Studio Girl
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Vocaloids:The Cryptons

Posted 27 March 2015 - 12:18 AM

Hello~
Got some VOCALOIDs you're deciding from, but can't figure out which one to get?
Talk to me about it!

When you've reached a decision, you can check out the Where to buy VOCALOIDs Thread
Of course, you may find a good place to buy the VOCALOID you decide on that is not in the thread's list!

Trials:
(Trials last 14 days unless otherwise specified)
This list of trials is also available on Google Docs

Spoiler

More:

#2 User is offline   LAMB BISHOP Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Producers:カラスヤサボウ, きくお, 鬱P, YZYX

Posted 27 March 2015 - 12:44 AM

Here is a hypothetical situation for you (since these Vocaloids are not released)!

I cannot decide whether I want to spend my money on the male vocal that Zero-G is developing, or VY2V4.

I am only fluent in English, but was thinking of picking up Japanese as a third language. So I would be capable of using an English Vocaloid moreso, but the Japanese ones are a little easier to tune.

I also prefer if, whichever Vocaloid I buy, I could get the boxed version. Do you think it would be easier to order a box from Zero-G, or the Vocaloid Store?

#3 User is offline   gay.noiz Icon

• gay
  • Icon
  • Producers:Circrush, kikuo, niki, Stud-P

Posted 27 March 2015 - 01:38 AM

Oh geez. So I personally have a variety of what Vocaloids I'd like to own one day and so...
At the top of my list would have to be SeeU and/or Gumi (English and/or extend)
After that I have a list for moderate wants which would have to be
Oliver, Luka V4, Galaco Neo, Kagamine Rin/Len Append (or V4 if it'll include append-like banks), Kaito V3, Meiko V3, Ruby
and then the ones i want but could... wait? per se...
V4 Miki, V4 Iroha, V4 Yukari, anon and kanon, VY1V3, Merli, Macne Nana, Cyber Diva, IA.
Yeah I like too many Vocaloids.
EDIT: I forgot to mention, my computer does NOT have a disk drive so I can only use Vocaloids who have digital downloads, sadly.

#4 User is offline   Move->Forward Icon

• Icon

Posted 27 March 2015 - 01:44 AM

View PostLAMB BISHOP, on 26 March 2015 - 07:44 PM, said:

Here is a hypothetical situation for you (since these Vocaloids are not released)!

I cannot decide whether I want to spend my money on the male vocal that Zero-G is developing, or VY2V4.

I am only fluent in English, but was thinking of picking up Japanese as a third language. So I would be capable of using an English Vocaloid moreso, but the Japanese ones are a little easier to tune.

I also prefer if, whichever Vocaloid I buy, I could get the boxed version. Do you think it would be easier to order a box from Zero-G, or the Vocaloid Store?

spoiled 'cause kinda long
Spoiler

@sh0tapr1nce and anyone else that comments -
I'll be sure to add more later~

#5 User is offline   Rylitah Icon

• kiyoteru enthusiast 三 ( ロ w ロ )
  • Icon
  • Vocaloids:Kiyoteru
  • Producers:Peperon-P

Posted 27 March 2015 - 02:00 AM

I think I already have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to do, but you can comment your input as well if you want!

spoilered because it's just a bit longer than i planned lol i didn't mean for that to happen

Spoiler

#6 User is offline   missy20201 Icon

• was Lεօղ
  • Icon
  • Vocaloids:Engloids + Kaito + SPNloids

Posted 27 March 2015 - 02:42 AM

Well input is gladly accepted!

So if you look at my signature you can see the selection of vocals I'd like to someday have. My top two to get right now are Lola and Kaito V3. I have enough money right now to buy Lola whenever I please, but my concern is that I want updated vocals as well. If ZG's new male is good I'll want him, plus any V3's and Cyva. Problem is I don't have V3 or V4. So my question is this: get Lola now, or wait a little and get the V4 editor? (Also d'you know if V4 comes with anything special, or is it not worth buying physical? If there's nothing bonus I'll just save my money and buy DL.)

#7 User is offline   Move->Forward Icon

• Icon

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:34 PM

View Postsh0tapr1nce, on 26 March 2015 - 08:38 PM, said:

Oh geez. So I personally have a variety of what Vocaloids I'd like to own one day and so...
At the top of my list would have to be SeeU and/or Gumi (English and/or extend)
After that I have a list for moderate wants which would have to be
Oliver, Luka V4, Galaco Neo, Kagamine Rin/Len Append (or V4 if it'll include append-like banks), Kaito V3, Meiko V3, Ruby
and then the ones i want but could... wait? per se...
V4 Miki, V4 Iroha, V4 Yukari, anon and kanon, VY1V3, Merli, Macne Nana, Cyber Diva, IA.
Yeah I like too many Vocaloids.
EDIT: I forgot to mention, my computer does NOT have a disk drive so I can only use Vocaloids who have digital downloads, sadly.

Okay, I was gonna evaluate your top of list, because I think any Vocaloids you like the most should be the ones you get, with any exceptions being they will later get an update or etc.

However, you mention you can only buy via digital download, and I don't know if SeeU offers a downloadable version.

I'll still evaluate, but if SeeU can't be bought via download, Gumi may win just by default if comparing only SeeU and Gumi

Spoiler

@Rylitah and Missy - going to continue working on evaluations, but posting this for now for pr1nce

#8 User is offline   -NOT FOUND- Icon

• Icon

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:55 PM

I want to produce some English songs in the future, but I don't know which Engloid would be the best option. For quite some time I've considered Macne Nana's English, but now I'm doubting whether she'll be a good choice...I've also given consideration to OLIVER, MAIKA and YOHIOloid.
My computer doesn't have a disk drive, also. I'm aware that Nana, Maika and Hio can be downloaded but I don't know about Oliver...
What are your thoughts?

#9 User is offline   LAMB BISHOP Icon

• Icon
  • Producers:カラスヤサボウ, きくお, 鬱P, YZYX

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:28 PM

View PostThe Move Warrant, on 26 March 2015 - 06:44 PM, said:

spoiled 'cause kinda long
Spoiler

-snip-

Thank you! I will keep this in mind; you have brought up some points I did not think over.

(Ohoho, I didn't know people actually read the profile pages... I would like v_flower but they were 'speculating' about her V4 and I think Merli's boxed version is only for the Mac.)

#10 User is offline   Chickadee Icon

• Despite everything, it's still you.
  • Icon
  • Vocaloids:Sonika and Hatsune Miku
  • Producers:HINATA Haruhana

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:43 PM

View PostLAMB BISHOP, on 27 March 2015 - 05:28 PM, said:

I think Merli's boxed version is only for the Mac.

This is not the case, all NEO vocaloids come packaged with the Windows version.
(EDIT: Just in case, my source, in this picture of her box, you can see [MAC|PC] in the lower right)

As long as I'm in here-
Move, I've been wanting to eventually acquire a Japanese edition of Miku for covering songs. I'm personally pretty sure I just want to get her original V2 bank, but I was wondering what your thoughts were?

#11 User is offline   Move->Forward Icon

• Icon

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:46 PM

View PostRylitah, on 26 March 2015 - 09:00 PM, said:

I think I already have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to do, but you can comment your input as well if you want!

spoilered because it's just a bit longer than i planned lol i didn't mean for that to happen

spoiler here

Okay, I think getting Yukari V4 first unless Kiyoteru V4 comes out is a good choice for you. I'm assuming they're at the top of your list

Spoiler

View PostMissy20201, on 26 March 2015 - 09:42 PM, said:

Well input is gladly accepted!

So if you look at my signature you can see the selection of vocals I'd like to someday have. My top two to get right now are Lola and Kaito V3. I have enough money right now to buy Lola whenever I please, but my concern is that I want updated vocals as well. If ZG's new male is good I'll want him, plus any V3's and Cyva. Problem is I don't have V3 or V4. So my question is this: get Lola now, or wait a little and get the V4 editor? (Also d'you know if V4 comes with anything special, or is it not worth buying physical? If there's nothing bonus I'll just save my money and buy DL.)

Well, I think Lola is a very low price, so getting her now may actually be a great choice.
Zero-G's vocals will be released by the end of May this year (which you may know), thus, getting Lola now will give you a month (and maybe a little more) before the release of Zero-G's vocals

Spoiler

@Glitch, Chickadee and any others that'd like me to evaluate - phew! These analyses take a while. Thank you for your patience!
I'll be adding more later~

#12 User is offline   missy20201 Icon

• was Lεօղ
  • Icon
  • Vocaloids:Engloids + Kaito + SPNloids

Posted 28 March 2015 - 04:04 AM

View PostThe Move Warrant, on 27 March 2015 - 05:46 PM, said:

Well, I think Lola is a very low price, so getting her now may actually be a great choice.
Zero-G's vocals will be released by the end of May this year (which you may know), thus, getting Lola now will give you a month (and maybe a little more) before the release of Zero-G's vocals

Spoiler

Thanks so much for the advice! If you don't mind, I'll hit on each of your points :)

Spoiler

#13 User is offline   gay.noiz Icon

• gay
  • Icon
  • Producers:Circrush, kikuo, niki, Stud-P

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:43 AM

View PostThe Move Warrant, on 27 March 2015 - 05:34 PM, said:

Okay, I was gonna evaluate your top of list, because I think any Vocaloids you like the most should be the ones you get, with any exceptions being they will later get an update or etc.

However, you mention you can only buy via digital download, and I don't know if SeeU offers a downloadable version.

I'll still evaluate, but if SeeU can't be bought via download, Gumi may win just by default if comparing only SeeU and Gumi

Spoiler

@Rylitah and Missy - going to continue working on evaluations, but posting this for now for pr1nce

Ahhh, thank you so much! This has helped quite a bit, especially with my confusion on which Vocaloid to get based on quality and ones who have downloads. If Gumi English is still available for trial, I may download her tonight. If not, then Luka V4. Perhaps both? I don't know but as a teaser on some of the music I'm writing, heh.

#14 User is offline   The Hatsune Miku Icon

• You'll be eating my leeks
  • Icon
  • Producers:Giga-P, Ryo, Samfree

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:49 AM

* Raises hand *

Spoiler

#15 User is offline   Move->Forward Icon

• Icon

Posted 28 March 2015 - 02:32 PM

View PostやおいGlitchloid, on 27 March 2015 - 04:55 PM, said:

I want to produce some English songs in the future, but I don't know which Engloid would be the best option. For quite some time I've considered Macne Nana's English, but now I'm doubting whether she'll be a good choice...I've also given consideration to OLIVER, MAIKA and YOHIOloid.
My computer doesn't have a disk drive, also. I'm aware that Nana, Maika and Hio can be downloaded but I don't know about Oliver...
What are your thoughts?

Judging from your photo, and avatar, Macne Nana may be a good choice for you
However, who you choose might depend on if you're more concerned about voicetype and perhaps pronunciation over the character/mascot
Oh, and I looked and yeah, Ollie's available for download

Spoiler

View Postchickadee, on 27 March 2015 - 05:43 PM, said:

As long as I'm in here-
Move, I've been wanting to eventually acquire a Japanese edition of Miku for covering songs. I'm personally pretty sure I just want to get her original V2 bank, but I was wondering what your thoughts were?

Part of this may depend on if you're more of a fan of "classics" or originals, or like updates or the latest version of things

Spoiler

View PostLAMB BISHOP, on 27 March 2015 - 05:28 PM, said:

Thank you! I will keep this in mind; you have brought up some points I did not think over.

(Ohoho, I didn't know people actually read the profile pages... I would like v_flower but they were 'speculating' about her V4 and I think Merli's boxed
version is only for the Mac.)

Glad I could help! :)
(And yeah, I want to suggest Vocaloids for each person specifically~ :) )

View PostMissy20201, on 27 March 2015 - 11:04 PM, said:

Thanks so much for the advice! If you don't mind, I'll hit on each of your points :)

spoiler here

Oh yeah, the email! Yeah, I thought about adding that in my analysis, I guess I could've. I just don't know how long they'll do it for. They could do it for quite a while, though
I wasn't sure/didn't know how much it cost

Regarding Piapro Studio - Yes, you need a DAW. If you don't want to use FL Studio/are hesitant to do so, Crypton's V3's as well as Luka V4X come with Studio One 2, a DAW you can use Piapro Studio in

You could download Luka V4X's trial to test out Piapro Studio. There is also a trial of Studio One 2 available you can use

Aww! ;u; that last paragraph is so encouraging! You're welcome and thank you! ^^/

View Postsh0tapr1nce, on 28 March 2015 - 12:43 AM, said:

Ahhh, thank you so much! This has helped quite a bit, especially with my confusion on which Vocaloid to get based on quality and ones who have downloads. If Gumi English is still available for trial, I may download her tonight. If not, then Luka V4. Perhaps both? I don't know but as a teaser on some of the music I'm writing, heh.

Sounds good! Glad I could help! :)
If you decide to get Luka V4X, I see Kaito V3 and Meiko V3 is also in your list. You may consider getting one of them first so you can get Luka V4X at a promotional price!
(However, I'm not sure if you need to register Kaito V3 or Meiko V3 in order to get the promotional price. There may not be a way to register their download version unless maybe you buy via Sonicwire?
I'm able to get Luka V4X at a promotional price. I only provided Miku V3 English and Meiko V3's serial codes and my email for my account on Big Fish Audio and Crypton Future Media
However, my accounts on CFM and BFA use the same email, and Kaito V3 is registered on CFM, so... yeah)

View PostThe Hatsune Miku, on 28 March 2015 - 12:49 AM, said:

* Raises hand *

Spoiler

Hmm.... Kaito might be a good choice for you

Spoiler

• (19 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users