VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Project Diva 2 English Patch - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Project Diva 2 English Patch

#1 User is offline   Luminous Icon

• Ima grape you!
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 August 2010 - 06:43 AM

Although there is already some topics about Project Diva 2, I felt this one needed it's own board.

Does anyone know about Einishi's English patch for Project Diva 2? http://asakura-einishi.blogspot.com/
I do not own the game myself, but it seems very helpful for those who have used this patch.

What I saw so far, you somehow connect your PC to your PSP and Project Diva 2 will be in English? I'm not sure, I never used a PSP before. She does give instructions in the download, though.
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Sprites Icon

• Spectral Miku
  • Icon

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:13 AM

it's qute difficult to get it to work :D
and you will need an iso of the game , not the UMD
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image oh , time to change! I have Sophie's now!

#3 User is offline   Naoiko Icon

• I like my soda Techno flavored!
  • Icon

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:05 AM

I own the UMD so that counts me out...however I have to give major kudos to her for not only making the patch but also for posting videos of it. Because of those videos I can now actually use the diva rooms properly hahaha.

#4 User is offline   gluemchen Icon

• Icon

Posted 14 October 2010 - 05:29 AM

I am considering buying myself a psp for this game. My question is if psp is region free and i can play imported umd`s on it. Does anyone know?

#5 User is offline   TaikoWay Icon

• Icon

Posted 15 October 2010 - 01:16 PM

View Postgluemchen, on 14 October 2010 - 07:29 AM, said:

I am considering buying myself a psp for this game. My question is if psp is region free and i can play imported umd`s on it. Does anyone know?

I have a PSP 3007 :P And it has no problems to play games... the only thing is that probably you need the latest OFW. But maybe also not xD
Well no problems anyways~

#6 User is offline   Horizon Ariadust Icon

• Code of Solitude
  • Icon

Posted 15 October 2010 - 01:47 PM

View PostLuminous, on 16 August 2010 - 09:43 AM, said:

Although there is already some topics about Project Diva 2, I felt this one needed it's own board.

Does anyone know about Einishi's English patch for Project Diva 2? http://asakura-einishi.blogspot.com/
I do not own the game myself, but it seems very helpful for those who have used this patch.

What I saw so far, you somehow connect your PC to your PSP and Project Diva 2 will be in English? I'm not sure, I never used a PSP before. She does give instructions in the download, though.

Well I do have patched version of it. And it's not %100 translation of the game. It translates menu for example but some parts of the game is un-translateable.

And ISO copy of the game I have doesn't have the data install function! (I guess I need untouched copy of the game)

#7 User is offline   Sprites Icon

• Spectral Miku
  • Icon

Posted 15 October 2010 - 11:36 PM

well if you have an iso you don't need to install data because it's already on memory card :D
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image oh , time to change! I have Sophie's now!

#8 User is offline   Horizon Ariadust Icon

• Code of Solitude
  • Icon

Posted 23 October 2010 - 08:34 AM

Well you might be right... But I was wondering if data install function installs some extra thing

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users