VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Anime You've Recently Watched/ Are Currently Watching - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
  • (78 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anime You've Recently Watched/ Are Currently Watching

#631 User is offline   Soranium Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:37 PM

I currently follow Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Another, Nisemonogatari, Kill Me Baby, Papa no Iukoto wo KIkinasai, Amagami SS+ and Black Rock Shooter. I'm just following BRS for Kagari, though.

#632 User is offline   A10 Icon

• Extra ordinary
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Favorite Producer/s:bill cosby

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:42 AM

i have a Argentina sized amount of shows to watch right now. Because of a certain game that came out in November, my anime list just sort of spiraled out of control.
:U
probably gonna purge 99% of my HDD's of the anime currently on it and just set up for the spring time set up.
Aside from NICHIBROS(daily lives of highschool boys) and Another, I'm watching nisemonogatari. Sort of a theme here.
Goddamn I love the endings for nise/bakamonogatari. too good.
Posted Image

#633 User is offline   Rayd Icon

• Icon

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:54 PM

Hm, I'm pretty much not satisfied with the recent anime this season. :( Only a few of 'em kinda piqued my interest; which is out of the ordinary.

Recently finished:

- Steins;Gate (One of the best anime ever. Handsdown.)
- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (Simple; Typical; Normal but has a good meaning.)
- The Idolm@ster (I don't even know why I watched this, a good anime though if you like musical Anime.)
- Blood - C (Boring at first, gets good at the middle, makes sense and absorbing at the climax, and an Absolute Epic Finish!)
Spoiler

- Kami sama no Memo-chou (Out of the ordinary, the story doesn't fit its art-style though, still good has a good meaning and moral lesson.)

Currently following:

1.) Mirai Nikki - It's very absorbing and eye-catching, an anime out of the ordinary.
Spoiler

2.) Guilty Crown - The amount of action and drama along with a mix of slice of life ain't that bad, a really good one to follow. I didn't really like the second episode till the eleventh since it kinda felt like fillers and most likely fell as a "slow plot development" but after that the story sky rocketed to an epic one.
Spoiler

3.) Another - A very interesting and fascinating Anime, not intended for the weak-hearted though since there are alot of amounts of blood, the revolving of the story is really interesting and mysterious.

4.) Black Rock Shooter - What can I say? I fell in love with the OVA and, its teaser and especially her figure of the spitting image of "MIKU HATSUNE";I'll give you that, a good one for both male and female otaku, I highly suggest you watch this.

5.) Shakugan no Shana III Final - In spite its Romance of the first and second season the third and final season really got me good, it is really on a different level now the epicness of the story is very clear now unlike the prequel seasons that focused only on the Romantic development, this time it's different it now has a decent - No, 'admirable' plot line, supremacy is in the hands of this anime, I suggest you watch this.

And 5 more...

#634 User is offline   Utatane_Piko Icon

• Resident Nazi-Neko-Shota-Vampire
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:mothy, CircusP, AVTechNo

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:41 PM

im currently watching innocent venus. (i lost the dvd's during the move. so im having to buy them again.)

Spoiler

Posted Image
My FanFiction page
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Warning, Kawaii picture below.
Spoiler

#635 User is offline   Astro Icon

• Dani
  • Icon

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:50 PM

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Posted Image
Name: Victini
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#636 Toxic Spice*

• Group: Guests

Posted 11 March 2012 - 11:30 PM

Just started watching K-On!
I needed to catch up on all my other animes before putting an all new one on my list, but I'm just that stupid XD

#637 Maple ☁*

Posted 11 March 2012 - 11:36 PM

I finished Spice and Wolf.

And Durarara. A second time. Derp.

#638 User is offline   Yuu-Chii Icon

• キラキラ *w* 輝く
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:ryo(supercell), DECO*27

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:01 PM

Currently Watching : Danshi Koukousei No Nichijou. Really funny show , perfect for slapstick humour fans (The reason why i only have 1 its because im busy)

Recently Watched : STEINS;GATE , Amagami SS, Usagi Drop, RyouKyuBu, Mayo Chiki, Haganai (Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai)
My Pending Maps | My Userpage | Ask me >w</ | 我可爱的妹妹
正在追的番: SAO [Now Airing], えびてん[ONA], アクセル・ワールド, 現代魔法, あっちこっち
Posted Image
请支持他们,尤其是很喜欢Duca的大家~ 谢谢 | ^ Please click and support, especially if you love Duca >w</
Posted Image
Posted Image

#639 User is offline   Ahno Icon

• Indecisive Loiterer
  • Icon

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:31 PM

Going to try Gundam Seed starting today.

Also following Black Rock Shooter.

Haven't finished any recently really.
I've learned to lose, I've learned to win, I've turned my face against the wind.
I will move fast, I will move slow, take me where I have to go.

My DeviantArt! My Youtube!

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#640 User is offline   Eru Icon

• Icon

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:53 AM

currently watching Aquarion Evol. The latest episode left me into a state of anime-induced-depression and I'm pretty sure the episode next week wouldn't help me feel better. ._.;
recently (re-)watched Fate/Zero (2... 3... 4 times... I actually lost count lol)

I need to start watching another series. OTL

#641 User is offline   Sephy Icon

• Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Akuno-P

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:22 PM

Hmm. This is what I've been watching with the hubby:

High School of the Dead
Daughters of Mnemosyne
Kuroshitsuji
Mushi-shi
Darker than Black

I plan on watching Ghost Hound here soon. My mom says it's really good. I need to also watch Lucky Star. I love cutesy anime, and I know my daughter would love it too!
Shh! Angel is sleeping. XD

Posted Image

I do take requests! Just ask! <3

#642 User is offline   asparagus Icon

• Lurker
  • Icon

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:09 PM

I'm rewatching Sailor Moon C:
♈♉♊♋♌♎♏♐♑♒♓
Posted Image
Posted Image

#643 User is offline   Hikaru-chan Icon

• あんたは私のものよ!/ 君は俺のものだ!
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Shigotoshite-P~♥

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:20 AM

Recently finished watching Natsume Yuujinchou Shi and Ano Natsu de Matteru.

...I can easily say, "Ano Natsu" turned out to be nothing like I expected. @.@;; It was quite entertaining and I enjoyed it more than I've enjoyed any new anime in a long time. ^^ Even though the ending seemed a bit rushed and some parts just flew out of nowhere, and I would have liked to see a bit more closure... but, I can definitely see myself watching this one again. ; )

Now...I guess I go back and finally watch Shakugan no Shana Final. I watched the first two seasons, but it just took so long to get this one out I kinda lost interest. But, I've heard it's really good, and the first episode did seem intriguing, so maybe I'll finish this one... ... ...
****Hopeless Posted Image x Posted Image fan****
Posted Image

♥~KaiMei FTW~♥

Posted Image x Posted Image is also very cute. ^^
Posted Image
♥~NegiBanana~♥ X#3

~*~*~

Founder of the VO Shigotoshite-P Fanclub!
Posted Image
4/9 - Featured song has been UPDATED. Please check it out~ ^.~

~*~*~

The Vocaloids I Like:
Spoiler

#644 Harumi*

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:28 AM

Just finished NANA.

#645 User is offline   turntechBiologist Icon

• I liked the remix better.
  • Icon
  • Favorite Producer/s:Jin

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:59 PM

I watched the whole series of Fruits Basket Im barely done with Princess Tutu, I was watching Sailor Moon before they took it off you tube, I was almost done with the first episode of Princess Jellyfish and same with Black rock Shooter and I am almost done with Ouran High School Host Club.

Posted Image

• (78 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users