VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Bloodline Generations: The Revolution [IC] - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2017 DevFuse
  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bloodline Generations: The Revolution [IC] Let the Bloodstained Waltz of Fate Begin.(Private Ask for Invite Only)

#1 User is offline   Shinrayuki Icon

• Does this look like the face of mercy?
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Producers:Kuwagata-P KuroUsa-P 40mP

Posted 30 October 2015 - 02:56 AM

Reiji

Reiji looked over the Outpost from the newly constructed watchtower that overlooked the area. He had a worried scowl on his face as he saw the medical tent filled with people. It had already been a week since the vampire nobles marched towards them and the puppet murders, but he feared that something worse had gripped them that day.

They should have seen the signs... the conditions of the hostages and how easily the higher ranked nobles gave up.

It seemed that those of the remaining Japanese Vampire Extermination Brigade were at least safe from the disease. The doctors concluded that those with contracts with demons had gained an immunity to the virus.

He looked at the bronze spear that was resting close by.

He had foggy memories of the night that week ago, but he knew that this was the time he needed to fill in for those that were lost in the fog.

“General Masaki Reiji.” a soldier saluted him.

He put on a heavy coat decorated with badges and took his spear. Following the past general's disappearance in the fog, it was decided that Reiji was the most fitting candidate because of his past records.

“Report.”

“No changes. I'm sorry, sir. We haven't found a cure.” the soldier said, hanging his head.

“And the vampires?”

“They've been rather silent in our area, Sir.” the soldier replied.

Are they waiting for us to die out? Reiji said, biting his lip.

“Keep an eye on it!”

“Yessir!”

--------------

Rika

Rika's chest heaved back and forth as she was running in the training area near the barracks. She knew that she should have been used to this kind of thing, but she felt like it was just getting harder and harder. Her legs felt like they were hit by a brick because of how much running she had been doing, but she still kept going.

“Hah...” She panted a little.

“H-how much more should I do?” the young girl asked, still breathing heavily.

She had asked Engel to train her as soon as they had gotten back, but she didn't realize that he would be this hard on her. Still... she was determined to become more useful. She wanted to do what she could after all. She didn't want to be a burden to the others ever again. She wanted to fall down and just collapse on the floor and lay there for a week, but she kept herself up.
Posted Image
"It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature and everlasting beauty of monotony."

Spoiler

Spoiler

#2 User is offline   Shugo Yuki Icon

• Acute
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 October 2015 - 03:15 AM

Posted Image

Engel watched, leaning against a pole in a white v-neck and his usual black jeans and combat boots as she ran back and forth doing suicides and then started doing laps around the training area. There had been noticeable improvement in her stamina the last week, but these past couple days she seemed to be exhausted, he sometimes forgot how humans needed to rest between training. He raised his hand as if to halt her from what she was doing and leaned up from the post he had been watching from.
"You've improved, you are able to run three or four miles without complaining now. You seem to be tired lately... So you should take a day or two of rest and we will continue training again when you're feeling better. Keep some of those disarming moves I taught you earlier this week in your mind, mentally performing them to make sure you have them down. Using the enemies momentum is key, a vampire may be fast but with a few simple moves you can throw them off balance giving yourself enough time to move."

He walked towards the girl and put a hand on her shoulder before nudging over towards the mess hall.
"Lets go grab something to eat huh?"
He turned and walked a bit ahead of her, this kind of reminded him of how his mother had trained him. He closed his eyes for a moment thinking of her, he remembered her beautiful voice.
Without meaning to, he began humming the song she used to sing to him, or even when she was just doing chores. The song didn't have words, but it was almost like a lullaby to him. He remembered how she would sing him to sleep.
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   LadyJxRein Icon

• Big boobs are yes
  • Icon

Posted 30 October 2015 - 03:50 AM

Eleanor sat in the dining area, her case of weapons open on the table. It was quiet here and it was peaceful. She could do her monthly weapon maintenance without any fear of being intruding and bothering her, not that people really bothered her... they just made her anxious and her palms sweaty. The young woman was humming quietly to herself as she polished her silver-plated pistol. Having a gun was just a luxury she couldn't afford, nowadays. The ammunition was scarce and the guns had begun to look worn. They'd just be relics she'd pass on to her children, if she ever had children.
Maybe she should think about those kinds of things now? But no, she couldn't. She had to fight or humans would be killed.

From it's sheath on the table Buné spoke up and caused the young woman to sigh.
"Such improper thoughts are not befitting of a young lady. Talks of fighting, I do not approve but the impure thoughts of sexual relations with a man shock me more so."

Eleanor rubbed her face with a hand and put her gun down. "It was just a passing thought. I don't really plan on anything like that and besides, it's unreasonable to think that anyone would take an interest in me." Her voice was barely above a whisper but she'd gained a little bit of confidence and no longer stuttered.

"Unreasonable? Interesting. Are you considered unattractive to humans?" Botis piped up from his place beside the other demon.

The human shrugged and closed her weapons case. "I don't know. Probably. But we're fighting a war. I didn't mean anything by it, it was only something I briefly considered. I guess neither of you would understand since you both live for so long. As a human I feel like I need to leave something behind and a child was the first thing I thought of but if humanity was to end, I don't think I'd allow a child to suffer like that so I would never have one. It's the harsh reality of things."

Both demons shut up then and Eleanor picked them up, slipping Buné into the sheath on her thigh and hanging Botis over her back. Maybe she should train a little? She did feel a little stiff from cleaning all morning. The girl stood and picked up her heavy case, heading to the door.
Something adorable:
Spoiler

Creator of the Yuka Ōtsubo fan club!.

Spoiler

#4 User is offline   Shinrayuki Icon

• Icon

Posted 30 October 2015 - 04:26 AM

Rika gave a sigh of relief when he told her to take a break. She just wanted to pass out right there and now because of how tired she was.

"That's... still... not enough... though." Rika said in between breaths.

She took a moment to catch her breath. Her stamina was certainly getting better, but she was still nothing close to the others, especially not enough to keep up with Engel and Emerick.

"Hahhh... I'm still working on those moves. I think I have most of them down though." Rika said, wiping her forehead with a towel she had beforehand.

"Sure! I feel a bit hungry too." Rika said, following him closely. She listened to the tune Engel was humming and smiled. It was a nice, but felt quite sad. "That's a beautiful tune. Where is it from?" she asked as they reached the dining hall. Rika saw Eleanor on the way.

"Ah, Ellie!" She called out to the other girl. "Wanna join us for lunch?"
Posted Image
"It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature and everlasting beauty of monotony."

Spoiler

Spoiler

#5 User is offline   LadyJxRein Icon

• Big boobs are yes
  • Icon

Posted 30 October 2015 - 04:50 AM

Eleanor jumped slightly, not expecting Rika to call out to her. She adjusted the weapon on her back and thought for a moment before nodding once. Wouldn't hurt, right? She pointed to her weapon case, indicating she would put them away and headed out the door. The barracks were a little while away, almost on the opposite side of the compound but, as soon as she was out of eyeshot,she took off running. She was a little excited to be invited to eat with her friend, though it wasn't an uncommon occurrence.

She arrived in no time and dumped her stuff off, sliding the case under her bed and locking it as she usually did. She trusted everyone here, didn't have a choice really, but it was a precaution. The weapons were dangerous, especially her long-range ones and she wanted to be cautious.

"Are you that excited to eat with that girl?" Buné was still being irritating and for a moment, the young woman seriously considered putting the demon back into the case but she stood and headed back to the cafeteria, jogging the entire way.

"Of course I am. Having someone to talk to that doesn't drive me crazy is a good thing."
She could hear Botis laughing and Buné's shock at the woman's audacity but she didn't mind. Eleanor pushed open the door and wiped her forehead with the back of her hand. The days were getting hotter and it felt awful. She made her way to her friend and Engel.

"Was training okay?"
Something adorable:
Spoiler

Spoiler

#6 User is offline   Shugo Yuki Icon

• Acute
  • Icon

Posted 30 October 2015 - 05:06 AM

Posted Image

Engel Stopped humming and opened his eyes, he was about to answer Rika when she greeted the other girl who had been injured during the fight at the amusement park. He wondered how her wound was, surely the medics here patched her up nicely. He brushed a hand through his hair, some of the humans hadn't been so accepting of him thus far, he remembered the only interaction he had with this 'Ellie' girl, she looked at him frightened when he offered to go find her weapon when she had left it on one of the rides at the park.

Then again why else would a human trust him? He was part vampire to them. The only one who seemed to accept him so far seemed to be Rika, but she was his partner on that mission, and he was sure if he even bore his fangs to her she would treat him the same, though he wasn't sure how much longer he could sustain on human food alone as he felt like he was growing weaker, especially since it had been weeks since he last had any blood. He hated drinking blood, but... he needed it to remain strong to keep up with the vampires.

Perhaps he could talk to Reiji in private about the blood situation.

He watched the Ellie girl leave the cafeteria, and he walked over to a small machine and put in some credits as a can of iced coffee came out. He walked over to a table and sat down, popping the tab resting his hand on his chin waiting for Rika, he noticed the other girl had re-entered the cafe.
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   Shinrayuki Icon

• Icon

Posted 30 October 2015 - 05:38 AM

Rika smiled as she gestured Eleonora to sit next to them at the four person table. She had already ordered some meat and potatoes for lunch and was ready to dig in.

"Training was hard like usual..." Rika said with a sigh. "But I'll definitely do it. I have to be able to fight alongside you guys!" Rika said with confidence.

"By the way, where's Em? I haven't seen him all day." She said, taking a small bite from her food. Weird... for some reason she didn't want to eat. Normally her appetite would be at its highest, but she didn't feel hungry. Maybe she was just too tired. She wasn't touching her food that much.
Posted Image

Spoiler

Spoiler

#8 User is offline   LadyJxRein Icon

• Big boobs are yes
  • Icon

Posted 30 October 2015 - 05:54 AM

Eleanor grabbed a bottle of water and pulled out the seat next to Engel and sat beside him. "H-hey Engel..." She was over her fear of him. If he was going to kill someone it would have been done by now and she couldn't sense any murderous intent. She was just shy in general also sitting next to Rika while she ate could be dangerous. Last time she'd got an elbow in the ribs.

The young woman smiled kindly, keeping her back straight. Her stomach still ached a little but the stitches had been done well so she didn't really worry. "I... I haven't s-seen him..." She looked over at Rika and her brow furrowed slightly. Was she not hungry? "Rika..." Eleanor reached across and placed her cool hand on the girl's forehead. "Do you feel okay? Are you not hungry?" She was a little concerned but maybe she just hadn't worked up an appetite yet?

Eleanor took a sip of her water and looked thoughtfully across at her friend.
"Perhaps she is with child?" Buné spoke and Eleanor spat her drink out across the table and coughed. Thank god the demon had been quiet.
Something adorable:
Spoiler

Spoiler

#9 User is offline   NightMoves Icon

• The Lord of Strawberries
  • Icon
  • Producers:Jin

Posted 30 October 2015 - 06:36 AM

Protecting his comrades was of the utmost priority. Ever since the day at the carnival, Emerick had been training vigorously. At the time, he thought he was strong, he thought he was fast but...now he knew. His companion was injured because of his inability to act quicker than the vampire. He blamed himself for the situation. Thankfully, his comrade had managed to live through the event, but that didn't make him feel any less guilty. He had to save as many lives as he could, and in order to do that he needed to grow stronger.

He had chosen a nice spot at the perimeter of their base. Em had never been a fan of training with others, having their eyes on him always made him feel a little uncomfortable. He had been up since the crack of dawn, focusing on improving himself. He went running, did basic muscle training, and was now doing pull ups on a bar that shouldn't have been able to support his weight, but did. Sure, he could just use the base's training equipment, but he was used to using whatever he could fine.

A growl coming from his stomach stopped him. He hadn't eaten breakfast and now his stomach was getting back at him. The combination of training and no food was starting to make him a little dizzy, so he decided to stop. Emerick wiped off a bit of sweat with the towel he had brought and pulled his shirt back on. The sweat made it cling slightly to his chest, but he didn't mind much. Everyone looked like crap after training, and he was no exception. His hair was heavily disheveled and sweat was beading down the side of his face.

Emerick made his way over to the cafeteria, only to faintly hear his name among all the chattering of the hall as soon as he walked in.

He grabbed his food and made his way over to the ones who he had assumed said his name. Rika, Engel, and Eleanor. He looked over at Engel cautiously, but at least he didn't look at the Dhamphyr with complete hate anymore. Em still didn't trust him and was still on a bit of alert, but at least he expression now showed a little bit of tolerance.

"Heard my name." Emerick said with a small smile. "Sorry if I smell kind of funny, I was-..." He started to say before his torso was sprayed by the spit of his comrade. At least his food managed to avoid the attack, that was all that mattered. "Well, if you didn't like me, you could have just said so." Emerick joked around, knowing that the spit attack wasn't on purpose.

#10 User is offline   Shinrayuki Icon

• Icon

Posted 30 October 2015 - 06:58 AM

Rika looked at her food, not sure whether she should force herself to eat it.

"I'm not sure... I haven't been feeling well lately. I've been feeling a bit dizzy and my appetite hasn't been that good either. I think I'm just a little tired from the sudden change in physical activity. I'll probably get better soon" she answered.

Her forehead was just a little warm, not yet a fever so it wasn't really that noticeable.

"Sweaty pillows aren't good you know." Rika said to Em with a slight laugh.
Posted Image

Spoiler

Spoiler

#11 User is offline   Shugo Yuki Icon

• Acute
  • Icon

Posted 30 October 2015 - 07:26 AM

Posted Image

Engel, sipped the rest of his drink and stood up from the table quietly, he felt like he didn't quite fit in with these guys. Now might have been a better time than any to go and speak to Reiji, especially before a mission might come up. He waved towards them on his way out, mostly Rika since he didn't know the other two so well.
"See you later."

He made his way out of the mess hall with a sigh as he looked up, seeing the overcast and fog per usual. Although Reiji had sent him on tracking missions to try and find some of the lost members he still had absolutely no luck. He made his way slowly towards the watchtower and made his way up, getting to the top knocking to get Reiji's attention.
"Sir..."
He said half soluting before walking in casually looking over the things in the room, swiping his hand over a desk casually before looking at the other person in the room, who seemed to awkwardly be trying to not seem like he was staring at Engel. Now that Reiji was higher up in the ranks, he would have a bunch of little annoying humans following him, waiting for orders... then again he supposed he was also in those ranks now wasn't he?
"Can we speak for a minute... in private?"
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   Shinrayuki Icon

• Icon

Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:00 AM

Reiji sat down on an ebony desk. The heavy general coat was draped around his shoulders as he was looking over a map of the area. He was already considering sending a search party to find a cure, but he didn't want the infection to spread further and kill more people. It was a risky move, considering he would be wasting resources to find something that may not even be there. Every moment he wasted could be critical, so he didn't want to dwell on this decision for too long. When he heard a familiar voice outside, he decided to take a quick break and let his thoughts settle down.

"Come in. The two of you, step outside for a bit." Reiji ordered.

The two guards that had been in the room nodded and stepped outside, closing the door on their way out.

"This job sucks." Reiji said immediately after the door closed. He leaned back on the chair into a more comfortable position.

"So, what did you need Engel?" He asked. "Also, you can drop the formalities while no one's listening." Reiji said, waving his hand with a sour face.
Posted Image

Spoiler

Spoiler

#13 User is offline   Shugo Yuki Icon

• Acute
  • Icon

Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:32 AM

Posted Image

Engel waited for the others to leave and watch Reiji relax in his seat. He thought about how best to explain the situation until he realized he should probably just be blunt and up front about the whole thing.
"Being half vampire, I have my limits.... I can survive off of human food and I'll still maintain some super-human traits... but compared to a vampire I'll be weak. Its been around two weeks since I had any... blood, so I'm starting to feel the effects... I hate to say it, but if you want me at my strongest I need blood."
He hated to idea of asking for blood, he looked away with a slight agitated face, he wasn't so much agitated at Reiji as he was with himself. Asking for blood seemed wrong to him, he wasn't looking to go suck it out of some random human, nor would he ever even think of doing it but to keep himself strong enough he had to, he would only need to feed until after the war was over. A simple blood bag or two would do the trick.. he knew fresh blood would make him even stronger but he couldn't even think of drinking fresh blood from a human.
"Just a bag, if we have any in the medical ward or.... in a cooler somewhere... would be fine."
He said through slightly gritted teeth, repulsing even himself, even though the thought of it made his hunger grow.
Posted Image

#14 User is offline   Shinrayuki Icon

• Icon

Posted 30 October 2015 - 05:33 PM

Reiji folded his hands together as he listened to Engel. He didn't seem at all surprised by his request and he stood up from his desk and opened a hidden cabinet in the wall.

"I was wondering when you would ask me about that. "Reiji said, bending his neck a little to look inside the makeshift cooler.

Thin white mist and cold air flowed from the cooler, revealing a set of blood packs with labels of bloodtypes and other information.

"Take what you need. These have already been set aside from the medical supplies." The general explained.
Posted Image

Spoiler

Spoiler

#15 User is offline   LadyJxRein Icon

• Big boobs are yes
  • Icon

Posted 01 November 2015 - 06:10 AM

Eleanor was absolutely mortified at what she'd done. Her face went bright red and she immediately teared up. "S-so sorry!" The young woman jumped up and grabbed a handful of napkins from the dispenser and began dabbing at Em with them.

Botis was laughing at the display. much to Eleanor's chagrin and she was receiving a scolding from Buné. She dried his shirt as much as possible and stood, looking away. "I'm really sorry..." Her voice was barely a whisper and trembled slightly.

"Your friend sounds ill." Botis' voice was laced with a little bit of seriousness when he spoke again and Eleanor frowned slightly before turning to Rika.

"Rika. You need to rest. It sounds like you're sick..."
Something adorable:
Spoiler

Spoiler

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users