VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: Luo Tianyi VOCALOID4 - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2018 DevFuse
  • (8 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Luo Tianyi VOCALOID4 The 1st Chinese VOCALOID's update is in the works!

#1 User is offline   NebulousViper Icon

• Has a large obsession over Longya
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Vocaloids:All Chinese VOCALOIDs duh
  • Producers:JUSF, ilem, Chunbai-P, st.k4n3, Zeno

Posted 28 February 2016 - 07:29 PM

Recent announcement:
Luo Tianyi V4 has been successfully released on December 30, 2017. Still waiting for Tianyi Japanese.

Past updates:
Spoiler

CURRENT VOICEBANKS AVAILABLE:
Chinese - Meng and Ning
Japanese

Final Illustrator: TID

Demo songs and other samples:
Spoiler

Design images:
Spoiler

----
Old intro:
Hello everyone! There is something important to share, and as you can see in the title, it's about a V4 update for the first Chinese VOCALOID, Luo Tianyi!

If you recall when Longya was first leaked for V4, SHN mentioned updates for their VOCALOID3s, but didn't have a set schedule. And like how Longya's production was discovered, Tianyi's update information also took place in a private message. Because of this, I was debating whether or not I should share this with the Western fandom, especially because it was asked not to be shared in the pm, but someone (I'm not sure if it was the person who asked the question) leaked it anyways. Everyone who saw it immediately shared it around and it spread like wildfire within 2 hours, so it was only a matter of time before someone in the west might come across it and question it, so here we are.

Here is the private message that spread around recently. I will also provide the very first pm that mentioned the V4 updates during Longya's leak in the spoiler as well.

Posted Image

"Don't worry, and keep it quiet. We are trying to make an arrangement with Shan Xin.”
"After we get confirmation from her, we will make announcement on weibo next week "

Sources:
Spoiler

So we might know by next week about Luo Tianyi VOCALOID4. If you don't remember who Shan Xin is, she is Tianyi's voice provider.

If the confirmation goes well, then we have this schedule:

Stardust -> Yuezheng Longya -> Luo Tianyi V4

As for YANHE V4, Ling V4, Qingxian, and Moke, we don't have a specific schedule for them yet, but they will be in the works in the future.

What Tianyi's VOCALOID4 update may contain is unknown. It might be an improvement to her original voicebank with growl. This may be a very important update since she was the first Chinese VOCALOID, and there may be things SHN would like to fix. Depending on how well Tianyi was received in the fandom (and she IS currently the most popular Chinese VOCALOID), she may have multiple voicebanks for cross synthesis. Or perhaps, she might have a Japanese voicebank since Shan Xin can speak Japanese, but I'm not sure if it's consideration because of its cancellation in 2012 and people may not have an interest in it. And of course, we don't know if she'll have a redesign either. But only time will tell, right?

This post is just a heads up on what SHN is planning/hoping to do. Things would hopefully be cleared up by next week.

For now, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to talk about this update and what you expect to see for it. Best of luck to SHN!

This post has been edited by NebulousViper: 31 December 2017 - 02:52 AM

#2 User is offline   Moalda Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Producers:EmpathP, Cilia, GigaP

Posted 28 February 2016 - 08:07 PM

Waw Tianyi V4

#3 User is offline   DJ Blook Icon

• 3Edgy5Me
  • Icon
  • Producers:wowaka, mothy, EmpathP

Posted 28 February 2016 - 08:22 PM

Yay~ Tianyi V4! ^w^ Precious bb has an update!

#4 User is offline   Amero Icon

• I'm not a currency.
  • Icon
  • Producers:Neru, MIR△ISONIC

Posted 28 February 2016 - 08:48 PM

Yay, a v4 update for a chinaloid! I can't wait!

#5 User is offline   Tema Icon

• Living Katsudon
  • Icon

Posted 28 February 2016 - 09:14 PM

"Don't worry, and keep it quiet." Works every time lol

I'm not a big fan but I'm happy for her. Please at least try to fix the [s]

#6 User is offline   lʌntєrn@precious jyushi Icon

• jyushimatsu is precious, must protect
  • Icon
  • Producers:ANANT-GARDE EYES - 麻枝 准

Posted 28 February 2016 - 11:03 PM

I really wish Ling V4 isn't a thing unless they include appends, else there wouldn't be much difference I guess

Fingers crossed Luo V4 is not just a V4 port with growl and that's all. I would love appends cause APPENDS AND XSY pls, its the best thing ever to grace VOCALOID.

#7 User is offline   NebulousViper Icon

• Has a large obsession over Longya
  • Icon
  • Vocaloids:All Chinese VOCALOIDs duh
  • Producers:JUSF, ilem, Chunbai-P, st.k4n3, Zeno

Posted 28 February 2016 - 11:24 PM

I really hope they actually improve the original voicebank for Tianyi. She does have some bugs that producers pointed out, like a weak [s] phoneme. They also reported that she had pronunciation issues too, I suppose. As the first Chinese VOCALOID, of course there would be some flaws, so I really hope she gains improvements.

As for Ling, only time would tell. She's currently not the focus, so there's nothing to worry about for now. They're only focusing on Longya and Tianyi.

@Tema -
Yeah, quite a few Chinese production stuff has been leaked recently because people still spread it even if SHN asks them not to. :/ Longya's was one, this is another.

I think if SHN really wanted it to be a surprise, they shouldn't tell anyone about their plans if they're not ready to announce it. And even then, if SHN asks them not to share it, the person who asked should have kept to the word. Now it's leaked all over the Chinese fandom. This was why I was hesitating over whether or not I should show the Westerners, but... someone was likely going to find it anyways and I was told it wouldn't be a huge issue since someone did it anyways. ><

#8 User is offline   Sir Vancelot Icon

• Addicted to Heroines
  • Icon

Posted 28 February 2016 - 11:59 PM

I am somewhat hopeful that Vsinger will consider restarting the Luo Tianyi Japanese voicebank plan. That would be a nice addition to her package for V4, though an append voicebank in Chinese would be excellent as well. Perhaps a Whisper voicebank?

#9 User is offline   nathbfreak Icon

• [Saxophone Solo]
  • Icon
  • Producers:Empath-P, Ryo, Circus-P

Posted 29 February 2016 - 12:43 AM

View PostValenceon, on 28 February 2016 - 04:24 PM, said:

@Tema -
Yeah, quite a few Chinese production stuff has been leaked recently because people still spread it even if SHN asks them not to. :/ Longya's was one, this is another.

I'm pretty sure if a company continues to let leaks get out they are either really bad at keeping secrets or are intentionally letting them leak to build hype. (I would bet on the latter.)

#10 User is offline   パープル Icon

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Icon
  • Producers:DECO*27, ナタP, and more

Posted 29 February 2016 - 12:50 AM

This is awesome news! I hope her update turns out great!

#11 User is offline   slow Icon

• vocaloid abuser
  • Icon
  • Producers:Kikuo, ATOLS

Posted 29 February 2016 - 06:58 AM

Wow isn't this the first non japanese vocaloid to get an engine update??

#12 User is offline   Tema Icon

• Living Katsudon
  • Icon

Posted 29 February 2016 - 07:34 AM

View PostValenceon, on 28 February 2016 - 06:24 PM, said:

@Tema -

I think if SHN really wanted it to be a surprise, they shouldn't tell anyone about their plans if they're not ready to announce it. And even then, if SHN asks them not to share it, the person who asked should have kept to the word. Now it's leaked all over the Chinese fandom. This was why I was hesitating over whether or not I should show the Westerners, but... someone was likely going to find it anyways and I was told it wouldn't be a huge issue since someone did it anyways. ><

Ahhh, I knew I should have clarified. I was poking fun at whoever spilled the beans in the original message, not you ^^; Though I'm inclined to agree with nathbfreak, if this isn't the first time maybe it was an intentional spill and the "Don't tell" was sarcasm or something X'D

#13 User is offline   sleepysheep7 Icon

• GET OFF MY LAWN YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS!
  • Icon
  • Vocaloids:BIG AL
  • Producers:OSTER-P

Posted 29 February 2016 - 09:36 AM

oh cool. I hope that she gets some extra voicebanks as well.

#14 User is offline   Amero Icon

• I'm not a currency.
  • Icon
  • Producers:Neru, MIR△ISONIC

Posted 29 February 2016 - 10:37 AM

View PostSlow Bro, on 29 February 2016 - 05:58 PM, said:

Wow isn't this the first non japanese vocaloid to get an engine update??

Well, there is Luka's English banks, but I think this is the first time a vocaloid with no Japanese banks getting an update. I'm not completely sure though.

#15 User is offline   Blue of Mind Icon

• The world that I do not know...
  • Icon
  • Vocaloids:Miku; Gumi; Meiko; IA; Miriam; Lapis.
  • Producers:Shu-t & Yume

Posted 29 February 2016 - 08:00 PM

View PostAmero, on 29 February 2016 - 10:37 AM, said:

Well, there is Luka's English banks, but I think this is the first time a vocaloid with no Japanese banks getting an update. I'm not completely sure though.

I don't think any English voicebank has an update either, and I definitely know that no Spanish or Korean bank has one. So, yes, I do believe Tianyi is the first non-Japanese bank to receive an update.

I really hope she gets a bank for XSY - it would be a bit pointless if all she had was growl.

• (8 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users