VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: "IA 1st live concert in Japan PARTY A GO-GO" tour - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2018 DevFuse
  • (4 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

"IA 1st live concert in Japan PARTY A GO-GO" tour New countries (04/03/2016): March: Spain, April: Canada and Mexico

#1 User is offline   Orahi_shiro Icon

• Unused account
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 March 2016 - 08:35 PM

Posted Image
Spain announcement FB post
Spoiler

Mexico announcement FB post
Spoiler

Canada announcement FB post
Spoiler

#2 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon
  • Producers:Hachiouji-P, Kz, DECO*27, Ryo

Posted 06 March 2016 - 09:11 PM

This is so ridiculous to me that they keep doing this "tour" of showing some FOOTAGE...
Please just release a Bluray already.
I am willing to spend money for it.
I don't live in any of these places and even if I would, I don't want to go to a "cinema" to watch a live show...I wanna watch it here at home.

I can't comprehend why 1st Place fail to release their stuff while there is a disk for like every Miku concert...

#3 User is offline   Sakuma's Drops Icon

• These candy are so gooood
  • Icon
  • Producers:Oster, Hachi, Kaoling, Kemu

Posted 06 March 2016 - 10:34 PM

View PostKevin, on 06 March 2016 - 10:14 PM, said:

This is so ridiculous to me that they keep doing this "tour" of showing some FOOTAGE...
Please just release a Bluray already.
I am willing to spend money for it.
I don't live in any of these places and even if I would, I don't want to go to a "cinema" to watch a live show...I wanna watch it here at home.

I can't comprehend why 1st Place fail to release their stuff while there is a disk for like every Miku concert...

Japan expo sud

Well, i was at the "cinema" some weeks ago in Marseilles :)
It's a cheap way to promote IA and it works (i remember earing a guy at the end saying, more or less, this text "i think i'm gonna put more interest into this music" )

About the Blu-ray, i'm waiting for it too :/
They have recorded the show, what are they waiting for ???

Maybe they are a too small company ? I don't know why ?

#4 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon

Posted 06 March 2016 - 10:38 PM

Eh, even small independent people/companies can release DVDs/Blurays and this is also a good way to promote something...
People who are not interested anyway would not even go to the cinema...or buy a disk, so the result would be the same.

Actually what you said was similar to me, when I visited the Japanese culture event "Hyper Japan" in London last November! I didn't really know much about IA before, only listened to Crypton Vocaloids. But there was an actual IA concert there and from there on I really got interested in IA and now, as you can see from my signature too, it's a very dear Vocaloid to me! :-)

But to come back to the point...they can't do these showings everywhere anyway, so please just release a disk already...
(There is a release of the concert on the internet from the live stream, but the quality is not that good of course, I would pay for a BR version anytime)

#5 User is offline   VocalVortex Icon

• Icon
  • Vocaloids:Miku, Teto, IA
  • Producers:HSP, KZ, JTP, #8Prince, DECO27

Posted 10 June 2016 - 08:01 AM

I think what they are trying to do is let the world know of IA's existence in as many places as possible, on a budget. I guess the screening may achieve this well. Once they have achieved this, they will hopefully release the Bluray of the concert, which based on what I've seen the IA World Page on Facebook say, seems likely to eventually happen... I too greatly anticipate this release as I wanna support 1st place and IA music, concerts and goods.

Some hints I saw on FB regarding a future BR/DVD release:
"Will you be releasing dvds of the concert?
IA World Page: Yes but later. Stay tuned!"
Also more hints here...
"Any way to purchase the concert footage?"
"IA World Page Thank you for asking!Please follow the FB page for releases. There will be something coming out but we can't tell you when exactly. Thank you for your patience and your support!"

Hopefully around that time they will also announce when and where IA will be for her next big live show, which if the when/where is in my favor, I really hope to see and support.

They recently just started up an English news site. Right now it is very basic and I think they have trouble communicating in English with haste, but I hope that in due time it will mature into the go-to place for all events and goods IA for the English speakers out there. That would be excellent. So far their Facebook page does a reasonably good job of announcing what they are doing, but even more official English info/announcements alongside their Facebook page would be great. :iarocks:

#6 User is offline   F4ng Icon

• Icon

Posted 10 June 2016 - 08:11 AM

Well, they could do a limited release for Blu-rays/DVDs, if they're not sure about the sales.

Or at least do a poll to see how many people are interested in buying DVDs/Blu-Rays for her concert, or something.

It's nice to see that we'll (hopefully) get those blu-rays eventually, though(even just a DVD release is still fine, really)

#7 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon

Posted 10 June 2016 - 08:15 AM

Is it really THAT much of a "risk" to release a Bluray?
Yeah if they are not sure, they just release a low quantity first.

I mean even YT channels that are fairly popular nowadays release their work...so it can't be THAT reckless. And IA has fans, sure not as many as Miku but...yeah should be enough?!

#8 User is offline   Igirisu Toast Icon

• Icon
  • Vocaloids:IA
  • Producers:Teddyloid, Mitchie M

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:42 AM

Didn't someone here record the concert when it was shown on nico nico a while back?

#9 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:58 AM

Yes but...the quality is just not good of course.
Enough to get an idea what they did and enjoy it a bit, but nothing compared to an official high quality video and audio release on BR.

#10 User is offline   VocalVortex Icon

• Icon

Posted 11 June 2016 - 08:16 AM

Yeah someone did upload it to YT, but now when I go to it, it says "this video is unavailable". Like Kevin mentions, the quality (mostly video quality) was not the best, but definitely worth a look. The sound in the video was fairly decent though. What some people do is download it while it was available.

It would be excellent to see it in top quality. Considering how fairly nice the quality is on the official Youtube 720p videos, one can hope for it to be even a little better than that on a potential official release. Speaking of which, many may have already seen it but I forgot to mention that a month ago this official video of "【TRAILER】 "IA 1st Live Concert in Japan -PARTY A GO-GO-" The movie" is another hint that there may be a DVD/BR release, (unless it is simply promoting the live screenings they are doing globally at conventions right now) in addition to showing off how great she looks live just in 720p. (This video is 80% recycled footage from their London mini show trailer.)

Oh, and for more quality IA clips from the Japan Party a Go Go concert alongside their live version of the beautiful Diamond Days song, if not already, you gotta see it here.

Speaking of the London show, if you want to see some footage from a shorter version of the concert held at Hyper Japan Christmas Market in London late 2015, Kevin uploaded some parts of songs from it here.
You can also see uploads from someone else via this playlist here that has random songs from another screening of the same show at Hyper Japan.

I hope those clips serve as a consolation to the since removed live stream from NND.

#11 User is offline   Igirisu Toast Icon

• Icon

Posted 12 July 2016 - 01:56 PM

1st Place is coming back to London this weekend :)
Anyone else going? I guess it's just a screening on last years concert this time instead of a live showcase.

#12 User is offline   Igirisu Toast Icon

• Icon

Posted 17 July 2016 - 06:11 PM

https://m.facebook.c...542120009347870

Apparently there will be a new concert in October.

#13 User is offline   VocalVortex Icon

• Icon

Posted 17 July 2016 - 11:58 PM

^^ Lucky Costa Rica.

I'm a little late here, but it looks like she will also be performing a full concert in Shanghai on the 27th of August this year.
https://www.facebook...926709210888946

...2 days before I go to Japan.
With a little more courage (or craziness) and a bigger wallet, I would have probably changed my flights to visit IA on the way... also one would need to use a Chinese proxy service to buy the tickets: http://www.piaochong.../view/2341.html

Judging by the identical concert name, I am guessing the setlist will be the same as the 2015 Party a Go Go in Tokyo / Screening Tour setlist.
A little more info here too: http://1stplace.co.jp/ia/eng/ :iarocks:

#14 User is offline   VocalVortex Icon

• Icon

Posted 01 August 2016 - 09:17 AM

This is a little off topic, but still related to IA performing around the world.
IA screening this August 20th in Sydney at SMASH!
*edit* She is also screening in Melbourne at Madman Anime Fest on September 3rd and 4th. */edit
It was previously thought to be a live event, but it is actually a screening.

→ More info on this thread

#15 User is offline   Igirisu Toast Icon

• Icon

Posted 12 August 2016 - 11:01 AM

Not a screening but Lia and IA will do some kind of duet concert in Hong Kong next month!

http://miaco-plus.co...-ia-hklive2016/

• (4 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users