VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Territoria! - Escentia Arc[Quest] - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Jump to content


Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2017 DevFuse
  • (110 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Territoria! - Escentia Arc[Quest] CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP (collecting waifus)

#1 User is offline   CondorTalon Icon

  • VIT 999, LUK 0
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 202
  • Joined: 12-April 13
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Producers:ぎんすけ, Last Note., cosMo, 黒魔

Posted 07 March 2016 - 07:04 PM

STATS HERE

CHARACTERS HERE

ROLLS:

Number dice will used, which can be found here.

======

PROLOGUE - TO ESCENTIA

The world of Aethril. A magical floating world, a series of isles suspended in the sky, held in place by a magical force. Below, a great ocean covers the entire planet, and no one dares drop too low, lest they get swallowed up by raging currents and become lost forever. Upon these islands, various kingdoms are found, of varying degrees of prosperity.

So where do we come in?

I was getting to that part. However, something threatens to destroy everything. Something much worse than any war. Any disease. Any disaster that anyone can think of. Something that threatens to dissipate the magical fields that hold the world up, sending everything crashing into ocean. This evil must be stopped.

So... where do we come in?

I was getting to that part! Sheesh! There's only one way that the world can stop the evil that's coming. The citizens of the world must unite, and stand together against this evil as one force.

So... why do I even need to do anything?

...

You're an asshole.


And you should really get to the point.

That was literally going to be my next sentence. As. I. Was. Saying. Secondly, a great hero must rise up, and channel the power of Lemere, the goddess of love.

But that's your name.

Yes.

So... I'm the hero?

Yes.

Ugh... sounds like work. Why did you choose me? I hate doing work.

To access Lemere's full power, the hero must attune with the power of as many people as possible, which can only happen when these people are close to the hero.

Oh boy, power of friendship stuff. How cliche.

No, no... not that kind of "close". The other kind.

...What?

You know. "Close". Romantically.

...You have my attention.

---

On the deck of an airship...

Posted Image Posted Image

I stand on the deck of the airship, watching as clouds float by and as the sun shimmers on the horizon.

We're still half an hour or so away from Escentia. My hand reaches for the sword in my hilt, before I sigh and turn away from the railing.

So. You've been squatting in my head for several months. Why are we only doing this now? I ask in my head, to the goddess currently residing inside it.

Because if I'd immediately come to you and told you to save the world, you'd never believe it.

I would if you mentioned that whole "romantically close" thing, but... fair enough.

I look around the airship at the other passengers. There aren't that many, mostly travelers. Presumably most of the crew is below-deck.

Two of the passengers catch my interest, though.

One of them leans her back against the railing, looking out into the sky. Her hair blows in the wind, as does her scarf. She's twirling a dagger in her left hand.

The other passenger is sitting down against the railing, looking up. I can see two pistols holstered at her waist. She takes something out of her mouth before blowing smoke into the air. Ah, it's a cigarette.

With half an hour to go until we reach Escentia, I decide that I'll die of boredom if I don't kill some time.

>Talk to the girl with the dagger
>Talk to the girl with the pistols
>See if there are more passengers below-deck
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Salawahan Icon

  • Two sides of the same coin
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 399
  • Joined: 17-December 15
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Between dreams and reality
  • Producers:Giga-P, LamazeP, MJQ

Posted 07 March 2016 - 07:10 PM

Talk to the dagger girl.
A friend of mine made a forum called Planeptunehaven. It's fairly new, and I think it'd be nice if you consider checking it out! :)

Maintaining my old sig style is too much of a hassle with how goddmaned slow VO loads for me now. Here, have a mad-as-fuck Tohru GIF instead:


Posted Image


Fanclubs!
Posted Image
(Pang-una/Maintainer)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image


Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Doll Waifu is best waifu Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Kawaii sprite by chickadee

#3 User is offline   Nova Icon

  • Climax Fantasia!
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 17,493
  • Joined: 02-May 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:think you can find me?
  • Producers:SWANTONE, LIQ

Posted 07 March 2016 - 07:33 PM

>Talk to the girl with the pistols
Posted Image

Posted Image
^Come check out Modern Fantasia
Posted Image

Come play!
http://www.vocaloido...fantasia-quest/ [Completed]
http://www.vocaloido...-to-the-future/

#4 User is offline   Cluemily Icon

  • Protector of Puns
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 7,964
  • Joined: 03-May 10
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Scotland
  • Producers:mayuko

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:40 PM

>Talk to the girl with the dagger

#5 User is offline   Selphos Icon

  • Bitter to the end.
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Posts: 6,190
  • Joined: 02-May 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere else
  • Producers:yuyoyuppe, kurozumiP

Posted 08 March 2016 - 08:08 PM

>Talk to the girl with the pistols
(hi)

#6 User is offline   CondorTalon Icon

  • VIT 999, LUK 0
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 202
  • Joined: 12-April 13
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Producers:ぎんすけ, Last Note., cosMo, 黒魔

Posted 09 March 2016 - 03:37 AM

1d2 = 2

>Talk to the girl with the pistols

As I approach the girl sitting against the railing, she turns to face me.

Posted Image

"...Can I help you?" she says, sticking her cigarette back in her mouth.

"You could help alleviate some of my boredom," I respond.

"Right, and what exactly made you think I was someone who could help you with something like that?" she replies.

"Because there is literally nothing else to do on the ship. Well, for me, anyway," I say, gesturing to the cig in her mouth.

"Hm. You want one?" she asks, but doesn't actually offer me a cigarette.

Doesn't really matter.

"Don't smoke," I say, shaking my head.

"Fair enough. What is it, then?" she says, turning her head back upward, "Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not very interesting."

"Isn't that for other people to decide? What about those?" I retort, pointing at one of the pistols holstered on her hips.

"What... these? There's nothing special about 'em, really," she says, "They're just standard issue pistols."

She pulls one out of its holster, partly looking over it, partly letting me see it.

"...Are you part of a mercenary company?" I guess.

"Depends, who's asking?" she asks.

"The name's Klaus Weisshaupt," I reply. My hand twitches.

"Weisshaupt? Part of the Weisshaupt Corps?" she replies.

...Before pointing her gun at me. In the same instant, my sword is at her throat, the tip of the blade inches from her skin.

"I shouldn't be surprised, really. Scarlet Band? Mythril Blade?" I ask.

"It's none of your business," she says.

"Actually, the Weisshaupt Corps has been targeted by both of those mercenary groups. It is kind of my business."

"...Mythril Blade. Happy?" she replies.

I nod.

"Yeah. I'm totally fine with that," I respond, before retracting my sword.

"What... what do you think you're doing?" she asks.

"Now that I know you're part of Mythril Blade, I don't have to fight you," I reply.

I roll up my left sleeve.

"I might be part of the Weisshaupt family, but I'm not a mercenary," I say, showing her my forearm. The Weiss Brand, the marking that identifies members of the Weisshaupt Corps, is nowhere on my arm.

Her face changes to one of surprise, before she lowers her gun.

"Scarlet Band are ruthless, and they'll target anyone even tangentially related to their mark," I say.

"But Mythril Blade is different. Their code of honor dictates that only their targets are to be killed. Harming anyone else is forbidden," the girl finishes. "You sure know your stuff."

"I try... and you are?" I say, reaching out my hand.

"Shirley. Shirley Altham," she replies, returning my handshake.

"Nice to meet you. What business do you have in Escentia?" I ask.

"I have a job hunting a dangerous outlaw in Yelfort, a dangerous magician experimenting with unholy magicks," she explains, twirling the gun in her hand, "What about you?"

"Oh me? Unfortunately, that one really is none of your business," I say, shrugging.

"Hmm...? Is that so. Travelling? You're not a mercenary, but you're carrying a sword. You're not from Escentia originally, you're an Orentus native. Who exactly are you?"

What did I just say about it being none of your business?

"It's something big. Don't worry, I'll bet anything that we'll meet again soon," I simply say.

"How do you figure?" she inquires.

"Call it a hunch. Good day, Shirley," I finish, before bowing and leaving her company.

...

...Lemere? You there?

If I had a physical body, I would have peed myself.

What, the whole gun thing? It's nothing new.

Remember, I'm living inside you right now. Any harm to you harms me as well.

Well, it resolved itself quickly, so no harm no foul, right?

And what if she really had been with Scarlet Band?

...No harm no foul, right? More importantly, what did you think of her?

I can sense some magical power in her, yes. Latent, at present, but definitely there.

Awesome. We'll definitely see each other again then.

My conversation with Lemere finished, I...

>Talk to the girl with the dagger
>See if there are more passengers below-deck
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   Salawahan Icon

  • Two sides of the same coin
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 399
  • Joined: 17-December 15
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Between dreams and reality
  • Producers:Giga-P, LamazeP, MJQ

Posted 09 March 2016 - 03:44 AM

Talk to dagger girl :<
A friend of mine made a forum called Planeptunehaven. It's fairly new, and I think it'd be nice if you consider checking it out! :)

Maintaining my old sig style is too much of a hassle with how goddmaned slow VO loads for me now. Here, have a mad-as-fuck Tohru GIF instead:


Posted Image


Fanclubs!
Posted Image
(Pang-una/Maintainer)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image


Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Doll Waifu is best waifu Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Kawaii sprite by chickadee

#8 User is offline   Selphos Icon

  • Bitter to the end.
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Posts: 6,190
  • Joined: 02-May 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere else
  • Producers:yuyoyuppe, kurozumiP

Posted 09 March 2016 - 03:51 AM

I'mma say worth

>See if there are more passengers below-deck

#9 User is offline   Nova Icon

  • Climax Fantasia!
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 17,493
  • Joined: 02-May 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:think you can find me?
  • Producers:SWANTONE, LIQ

Posted 09 March 2016 - 03:53 AM

>See if there are more passengers below-deck
Posted Image

Posted Image
^Come check out Modern Fantasia
Posted Image

Come play!
http://www.vocaloido...fantasia-quest/ [Completed]
http://www.vocaloido...-to-the-future/

#10 User is offline   CondorTalon Icon

  • VIT 999, LUK 0
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 202
  • Joined: 12-April 13
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Producers:ぎんすけ, Last Note., cosMo, 黒魔

Posted 09 March 2016 - 06:35 AM

>See if there are more passengers below-deck

I move toward the stairs that lead to the inside of the airship. As I scan the interior of the ship, I walk around the halls to determine the layout. There's a sleeping quarters, definitely the largest of the quarters of the ship. Past that, there's the dining hall, where meals are served. After that, the medbay, where any passenger that becomes sick goes there to get medicine. Aside from that, there are several open spaces, with windows that allow people to see outside.

Just as above-deck, there are three passengers here in the various rooms that seem interesting.

In the medbay I spotted an elf girl sitting in the patient's seat, being looked over by the on-site doctor. The doctor seemed to be focussing on the elf's stomach, and the last thing I saw before I moved on was the doctor taking out a bottle of medicine from a cabinet.

At the dining hall, I noticed a fox girl dressed like a traditional shrine priestess, which was odd in and of itself, since that kind of garb is very uncommon in Orentus. More interestingly, though, she had about a dozen plates of food in front of her, and was heartily wolfing it all down.

Lastly, in one of the waiting areas I noticed a girl reading a thick book with weird runes engraved on the cover. She was also fiddling with some test tubes in her right hand. She was very obviously a mage, perhaps an alchemist.

There still a bit of time left before we reach Escentia.

>Talk to the elf
>Talk to the shrine priestess
>Talk to the mage
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   Nova Icon

  • Climax Fantasia!
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 17,493
  • Joined: 02-May 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:think you can find me?
  • Producers:SWANTONE, LIQ

Posted 09 March 2016 - 06:42 AM

>Talk to the elf
Posted Image

Posted Image
^Come check out Modern Fantasia
Posted Image

Come play!
http://www.vocaloido...fantasia-quest/ [Completed]
http://www.vocaloido...-to-the-future/

#12 User is offline   Selphos Icon

  • Bitter to the end.
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Posts: 6,190
  • Joined: 02-May 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere else
  • Producers:yuyoyuppe, kurozumiP

Posted 09 March 2016 - 06:54 AM

>Talk to the shrine priestess

#13 User is offline   Salawahan Icon

  • Two sides of the same coin
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 399
  • Joined: 17-December 15
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Between dreams and reality
  • Producers:Giga-P, LamazeP, MJQ

Posted 09 March 2016 - 10:56 AM

Seems like there seems to be a pattern in my choices...

> Talk to the mage
A friend of mine made a forum called Planeptunehaven. It's fairly new, and I think it'd be nice if you consider checking it out! :)

Maintaining my old sig style is too much of a hassle with how goddmaned slow VO loads for me now. Here, have a mad-as-fuck Tohru GIF instead:


Posted Image


Fanclubs!
Posted Image
(Pang-una/Maintainer)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image


Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Doll Waifu is best waifu Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Kawaii sprite by chickadee

#14 User is offline   Cluemily Icon

  • Protector of Puns
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 7,964
  • Joined: 03-May 10
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Scotland
  • Producers:mayuko

Posted 09 March 2016 - 11:22 AM

>Talk to the elf

#15 User is offline   CondorTalon Icon

  • VIT 999, LUK 0
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 202
  • Joined: 12-April 13
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Producers:ぎんすけ, Last Note., cosMo, 黒魔

Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:40 AM

>Talk to the elf

I catch the elf girl as she leaves the medbay.

Posted Image

"Uh, excuse me," I say, which causes her her turn around in surprise.

"Hyaa! Who... what is it?" she yelps, a startled look on her face.

"Ah, I'm sorry, did I scare you?" I ask.

"N-No, ah... no, that's not it. It was unexpected, that's all," she says. She fidgets a bit, her face looking down on the floor.

"Sorry about that, it's just that... you're an elf, right? Elves in Orentus are mostly located in Valeri Grand Forest, and it's rare to see one leaving the forest." I say.

"Ah, um... Y-Yes... there's something I need to do in Escentia..." she replies.

"Something, huh?"

"Ah... y-yes, it's very important..." she says.

"Is that so? I also have an important mission in Escentia. Oh, my name is Klaus, by the way. Klaus Weisshaupt," I say, reaching out my hand.

"Ah... umm... Aria Greenlith... nice to meet you," she stammers out, returning my handshake.

"Where are you heading to in Escentia?" I ask, trying to get some information about her destination.

"Um... I'll be heading over to the Mizure kingdom... um, sorry, I can't really say what I'm doing there but..."

I shake my head.

"No, it's fine, I won't make you say it. After all, I can't really say what I'm doing either," I reply.

Mostly because blurting out "I'm going to save the world" or "I'm going to wage war on Escentia as a whole" or "I'm building a harem" really doesn't make me look good. Or sane.

"Um... that's okay," she says.

"Pardon me," I say, changing the subject, "but I noticed you were exiting the medbay. Was something wrong?" I ask her.

"Ah, no... well... I had an upset stomach... It was nothing major, so..."

"Ah, I see," I say, before my eyes go something on her back. It's a bow. "How are you with that thing?" I ask, pointing to it.

"Huh? This? Well... I would say so... I'm the best in the village. Which why the elders sent me to... ah, never mind! P-Please pretend I didn't say that."

"Okay. You never said that," I say, giving her my most charming smile.

"Th-Thank you. Um... If you'll excuse me," she says, before walking past me with an embarrassed flush on her face.

So, what about her?

Klaus... she's an elf. I'd be more surprised if she didn't have any magic in her.

Alright, cool.

---

A few minutes later, a metallic howling echoes through the ship.

"Attention all passengers. We will soon arrive at the city of Skywharf. If this is your stop, please ensure that you take all your belongings with you when you disembark. Thank you for flying with Epsilon Skylines."

Alright, that's our signal. I head back out to the deck. I can see Escentia coming up quickly into my view.

As the airship docks, a section of the railing opens up, as workers landside move a bridge up to the ship. As I disembark, I see Shirley up ahead, looking into her bag. She looks up as I walk past her, and we nod to each other as we pass.

The city of Skywharf

So... we're here, what's the plan?

Well, before we even think about uniting the land, we'll need an army to do so.

...Great. And where are we going to find an army?

Simple. The cities of Skywharf, Yelfort, and Tyralock are all part of Presa, a neutral region that's unaffiliated with any of the four kingdoms of Escentia. The region itself is a theocracy, and the church at Tyralock is the meeting place of the Elders, which hold most of the authority in Presa.

And?

It's a theocracy, Klaus. Take three guesses as to who they worship.

...Ohhhhhhh. I see. So all I have to do is convince them that you're living in my head. That'll work.

You won't have to do that. Just leave it to me.

Alright, if you say so.

For now, though, why don't we explore the town before we move on?

>Sure, let's explore.
>The faster we get this over with, the better.
Posted Image

  • (110 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic


1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users