VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: Magical Mirai 2016 - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2018 DevFuse
  • (53 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Magical Mirai 2016 「初音ミク」マジカルミライ2016 - Makuhari Messe 2016.9.9 ~ 9.11

#31 User is offline   Renn Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:25 PM

View Postiamnoob, on 16 March 2016 - 11:19 AM, said:

^^
Most of us don't live in Japan. You can buy the tickets from the lottery when it comes out online or from Yahoo Auctions which is where I got it last year.

Thank you for your response :D So there is actually way to go through the whole buying proces in english..? Also, any idea whether the tickets are usually sold out very fast (like during 1 day or even few hours for the good spots) or is there usually enough time to buy them?

Can't wait!!! ^^

#32 User is offline   wei wei Icon

• do not disappoint the Miku!
  • Icon

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:56 PM

View PostRenn, on 16 March 2016 - 05:28 AM, said:

Thank you for your response :D So there is actually way to go through the whole buying proces in english..? Also, any idea whether the tickets are usually sold out very fast (like during 1 day or even few hours for the good spots) or is there usually enough time to buy them?

Can't wait!!! ^^

yeah, the whole buying process is available English and pretty simple. overall, tickets don't sell out very fast as there were still some available as it came closer to the date of last year's show. the "good spots" can be bought thru the accommodation plan that Magical Mirai provides. it's a more expensive way in the fact that you have to reserve a hotel(they give you a choice of at least 4 different hotels to choose from) thru them. however by doing so, you are also guaranteed a good seat for Mirai. someone can correct me if i'm wrong here, but i think the Mirai accommodation plan reserves seat selections within at least the first 20 rows of the venue. you can also try out for the Mirai lottery system when they launch that as well as getting a good seat thru Yahoo auctions, etc. so there's a few different ways to go about purchasing tickets.

#33 User is offline   BYTE01 Icon

• Music's in everyone
  • Icon

Posted 16 March 2016 - 03:13 PM

Uhuhh... okay everybody here knows I'm currently the biggest Miku kid of VO(or maybe not?), and now...believe it or not, I've never seen her live! What a fan am I?!

#34 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon
  • Producers:ryo, kz, 八王子P, doriko, keeno

Posted 16 March 2016 - 03:31 PM

View Postwei wei, on 16 March 2016 - 02:59 PM, said:

yeah, the whole buying process is available English and pretty simple. overall, tickets don't sell out very fast as there were still some available as it came closer to the date of last year's show. the "good spots" can be bought thru the accommodation plan that Magical Mirai provides. it's a more expensive way in the fact that you have to reserve a hotel(they give you a choice of at least 4 different hotels to choose from) thru them. however by doing so, you are also guaranteed a good seat for Mirai. someone can correct me if i'm wrong here, but i think the Mirai accommodation plan reserves seat selections within at least the first 20 rows of the venue. you can also try out for the Mirai lottery system when they launch that as well as getting a good seat thru Yahoo auctions, etc. so there's a few different ways to go about purchasing tickets.

that's 100% correct ^-^

one more thing for everybody: hotels nearby Makuhari Messe are very very expensive, because those are business hotels ^^ but later I'll update the first post with many useful informations ^-^

and anyway, the seat of my flight is 39H :appendmiku:

#35 User is offline   iamnoob Icon

• ねむい
  • Icon
  • Producers:八王子P,Keeno,Maretu,Pinocchio-P

Posted 16 March 2016 - 04:50 PM

View PostMagicalMiku, on 16 March 2016 - 11:34 PM, said:

that's 100% correct ^-^

one more thing for everybody: hotels nearby Makuhari Messe are very very expensive, because those are business hotels ^^ but later I'll update the first post with many useful informations ^-^

Yup kinda noticed when checking the hotels near the area.

There are some capsule hotels that are dirt cheap but then again they are capsule hotels...
Also I found a 1300000 yen per night hotel there... Who wants to sponsor me to stay there :D

Also Gabriele, I noticed the place is out of the subway. Transportation would likely be through the JR east line I suppose? During my stay last year I've only ever used the subway.
Does anyone have any more details about traveling in Japan using the JR line? I have a Suica card that should suffice right?

#36 User is offline   wei wei Icon

• do not disappoint the Miku!
  • Icon

Posted 16 March 2016 - 04:59 PM

View Postiamnoob, on 16 March 2016 - 08:53 AM, said:

Who wants to sponsor me to stay there :D

... i would, if i had the money.

#37 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon

Posted 16 March 2016 - 05:47 PM

View Postiamnoob, on 16 March 2016 - 05:53 PM, said:

Yup kinda noticed when checking the hotels near the area.

There are some capsule hotels that are dirt cheap but then again they are capsule hotels...
Also I found a 1300000 yen per night hotel there... Who wants to sponsor me to stay there :D

Also Gabriele, I noticed the place is out of the subway. Transportation would likely be through the JR east line I suppose? During my stay last year I've only ever used the subway.
Does anyone have any more details about traveling in Japan using the JR line? I have a Suica card that should suffice right?

Suica card is more than enough ^-^

for timetables and train routes, you need to check Hyperdia website:

http://www.hyperdia.com/

but anyway, in the first post i'll write in details how to get to Makuhari Messe (I went there sooo many times, I know it by memory now hehe) :appendmiku:

#38 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon

Posted 16 March 2016 - 07:00 PM

I've updated the first post ^-^

nice fact!! ♪ ♪

Magical Mirai 2016 takes place on 9.9 ~ 9.11 in the Halls n. 9 ~ 11 of Makuhari Messe!!! :appendmiku: :appendmiku: :appendmiku:

#39 User is offline   Renn Icon

• Icon

Posted 17 March 2016 - 07:57 AM

View PostMagicalMiku, on 16 March 2016 - 04:34 PM, said:

that's 100% correct ^-^

I booked yesterday "Hotel New Otani Makuhari" (via https://www.booking.com/) it is actually right next to the event. The price for 3 nights (9.-12.9.) was 41000 yen for a twin room with city view, not bad i would say :). But now there is just one room left so hurry if you want some hotel nearby!^^

#40 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon
  • Producers:Hachiouji-P, Kz, DECO*27, Ryo

Posted 17 March 2016 - 08:25 AM

Hmm no offense but why are you already booking a hotel this early? XD

And if you have never been to Tokyo before I would recommend a hotel more in the center anyway, you can get to see more things more quickly that way (unless you ONLY wanna see Miku^^).
It is not that far from central Tokyo to where the event is, like 30 minutes.

#41 User is offline   Renn Icon

• Icon

Posted 17 March 2016 - 08:38 AM

View PostKevin, on 17 March 2016 - 09:28 AM, said:

Hmm no offense but why are you already booking a hotel this early? XD

And if you have never been to Tokyo before I would recommend a hotel more in the center anyway, you can get to see more things more quickly that way (unless you ONLY wanna see Miku^^).
It is not that far from central Tokyo to where the event is, like 30 minutes.

Because the price is better if you book it far ahead, for example that hotel normály costs twice as much at least.. and you can cancel it later for free if anything :) Also, I'm about to stay in Japan for 3 weeks so I have enough time to see Tokyo during other days ^^ But I am definitely happy that I can see Miku, thats the peak of my stay and I personally prefer staying in hotel close to the event without worrying about how to get back to Tokyo in the evening.
But yeah maybe you are right, maybe I'm just too hyped up haha ^^'

#42 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon

Posted 17 March 2016 - 08:43 AM

View PostRenn, on 17 March 2016 - 09:41 AM, said:

Because the price is better if you book it far ahead, for example that hotel normály costs twice as much at least.. and you can cancel it later for free if anything :) Also, I'm about to stay in Japan for 3 weeks so I have enough time to see Tokyo during other days ^^ But I am definitely happy that I can see Miku, thats the peak of my stay and I personally prefer staying in hotel close to the event without worrying about how to get back to Tokyo in the evening.
But yeah maybe you are right, maybe I'm just too hyped up haha ^^'

Well I can relate the last two years I also spent 3 weeks in Japan in fact with the concert being the highlight definitely^^ (2014 in Osaka and 2015 in Tokyo).
This year I am still not 100% sure if I can go but if I can, I only wanna stay a relatively short time, I know many places of Japan already and staying long again just means spending sooo much more money then necessary^^

If you are visiting other places in Japan my highlights besides Tokyo will always be: Nara, Kagoshima, Nagasaki, Sapporo.

#43 User is offline   iamnoob Icon

• ねむい
  • Icon

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:41 AM

View PostRenn, on 17 March 2016 - 04:00 PM, said:

I booked yesterday "Hotel New Otani Makuhari" (via https://www.booking.com/) it is actually right next to the event. The price for 3 nights (9.-12.9.) was 41000 yen for a twin room with city view, not bad i would say :). But now there is just one room left so hurry if you want some hotel nearby!^^

No offence but you are overflowing with money if 41000 is acceptable to you D: Sponder me Mandrine Tokyo (1300000 per night :D)

Also to the location from Tokyo is 30 mins? It looks much farther and even google maps is giving me 1hr++.

For now I am looking at this site https://www.airbnb.c...&s_tag=JQKYCcoX

Seems like there are some that are close by and rather cheap. They are mostly homes renting out their rooms so I'd much rather a proper hotel but all so expensive -.-

#44 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon

Posted 17 March 2016 - 12:53 PM

Well a bit more, from the point I set as a starting point (Akihabara lol, yeah not technically center but still pretty much in the area) to Makuhari station it is 39 minutes^^ (Chuo Sobu Line Local service)

#45 User is offline   iamnoob Icon

• ねむい
  • Icon

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:31 PM

View PostKevin, on 17 March 2016 - 08:56 PM, said:

Well a bit more, from the point I set as a starting point (Akihabara lol, yeah not technically center but still pretty much in the area) to Makuhari station it is 39 minutes^^ (Chuo Sobu Line Local service)

Google maps gives me 1hr 15mins... Not too bad i guess but still long. And it's a foreign country. I'm going to get lost xD

• (53 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users