VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Vocaloid Song Based on Among the Sleep - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2017 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vocaloid Song Based on Among the Sleep

#1 User is offline   Chapik12345 Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:11 AM

So, I want to create a song based on the game, "Among the Sleep". The Vocaloid I'm going to use for the song is Fukase. Any of you got any ideas? Also, I'm still conflicted over whether I should use Fukase English or Fukase Japanese. Could any of you guys give me ideas on what I should do for the music or lyrics? Also, Tell me if I should make my song Japanese or English. Thanks.

#2 User is offline   kevinlyspirit Icon

• cookies!
  • Icon

Posted 11 April 2016 - 07:33 AM

Can you write in Japanese proficiently? Yes -> sure, write it in Japanese. No -> English

I kind of have to ask though, why do you want to write a song about it if you don't have any musical or lyrical ideas for it? That's like me saying I want to make a video about cheese when I don't know anything about making videos and I don't really have anything interesting to say about cheese either.
┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

#3 User is offline   Chapik12345 Icon

• Icon

Posted 11 April 2016 - 11:12 AM

View Postkevinlyspirit, on 11 April 2016 - 12:36 AM, said:

Can you write in Japanese proficiently? Yes -> sure, write it in Japanese. No -> English

I kind of have to ask though, why do you want to write a song about it if you don't have any musical or lyrical ideas for it? That's like me saying I want to make a video about cheese when I don't know anything about making videos and I don't really have anything interesting to say about cheese either.
Let me rephrase that, I KNOW what the idea of the song is gonna be. I just want to make it so that if I'm stuck I can get some help. It WILL be my first Vocaloid song. So that's a thing.

#4 User is offline   JpQ Icon

• コーヒー先生
  • Icon
  • Producers:GigaP, 鬱P, LamazeP

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:51 PM

You could try looking for mutual themes in the OST and use that as a reference for your composition, same thing with instrumentation.
コーヒーが好きだ!

Check out my compositions for SHOCKING★TRUTH!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users