VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: VOCAMERICA: The Western VOCALOID Concert Project Kickstarter Launch - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2018 DevFuse
  • (8 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

VOCAMERICA: The Western VOCALOID Concert Project Kickstarter Launch

#1 User is offline   AkiGlancy Icon

• EmpathP
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:33 PM

Hello everyone,

First off, let me thank you all for the support you have been me over the past several months as I've worked on this project. Your friendship and love has meant the world to me, and I wouldn't have had to confidence to launch this project if it wasn't for you guys. That being said, now that the kickstarter is launched, please feel free to go over to the page and look at some of the awesome rewards we have to offer. I know that together, we can make this project a reality. And if you choose not to contribute, or simply can't afford to at this time, I totally understand. Just having you guys come with me on this journey means the world to me.

I love you all, and I look forward to seeing you this November at our first VOCAMERICA live concert.

VOCAMERICA Kickstarter Page

#2 User is offline   Tema Icon

• Living Katsudon
  • Icon

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:44 PM

Yay! Congratulations~ If I come into some extra cash I'll definitely donate

#3 User is offline   roly-poly-fish-heads Icon

• Still The Zardmaster
  • Icon
  • Producers:Toraboruta, UtsuP, Junky

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:47 PM

i got my paycheck last friday. let's see what i can do.

#4 User is offline   SudoErasedMyComputer Icon

• Icon
  • Vocaloids:Cyber Diva, Songman, Sachiko, Luka
  • Producers:CircusP,xtraspicy,JOSUÀM4N6À

Posted 24 June 2016 - 12:04 AM

Omg I just saw your tweet! I just have to say, this is amazing and I wish I could go! My gut says it's gonna be a success, and hopefully have opportunities to tour! **cough LA or Vegas cough** This is the kind of exposure we need for English producers, and grow the fanbase! I get paid on the 3rd, so I'll be donating, gotta get that swag!! Good job Aki & team! <3

#5 User is offline   Leah Icon

• Fantaisie Impromptu
  • Icon
  • Vocaloids:Len, Fukase, flower
  • Producers:MARETU, DECO*27, n-buna

Posted 24 June 2016 - 12:09 AM

I pledged and I really hope that $8,000 will be raised so that AVANNA will be able to perform. Also, my personal wish is for Different Seas by CircusP and UNBREAKABLE by YusukeKira to be featured. Good luck!

#6 User is offline   Nova Icon

• Climax Fantasia!
  • Icon
  • Producers:SWANTONE, LIQ

Posted 24 June 2016 - 12:17 AM

I wish I had money to give. The best I can give is my well wishes on seeing this succeed.

#7 User is offline   DS23 Icon

• Icon

Posted 24 June 2016 - 12:18 AM

5k to pull this off isn't a whole lot, especially when you factor in kickstarter fees and rewards production costs. Hope you get enough pledges to help make this happen.

#8 User is offline   Masuta-Chan~ Icon

• Icon
  • Producers:Circus-P, Mothy-P, ect. :3

Posted 24 June 2016 - 12:23 AM

I've been excited about this forever. And I've always wanted to help out, but I have poor MMD and Cheography skills, hehe. I'll try my hardest to donate as soon as I can, I really hope this revolutionizes into something big and you can your in concert halls around the world. Until I donate, I give you my best regards and hope for this to succeed. You'll definitely see my face at a concert if it can come close to where I am. I defiantly know you'll reach your goals and aspirations, thank for making Vocamerica Aki!

#9 User is offline   roly-poly-fish-heads Icon

• Still The Zardmaster
  • Icon

Posted 24 June 2016 - 12:48 AM

pah. i wish nekocon wasnt eight and a half hours away from where i live or else i'd very likely be showing up in person.

also, may i ask why you had decided to not charge for tickets? that part got me curious.

#10 User is offline   AkiGlancy Icon

• EmpathP
  • Icon

Posted 24 June 2016 - 01:36 AM

View PostDS23, on 23 June 2016 - 07:21 PM, said:

5k to pull this off isn't a whole lot, especially when you factor in kickstarter fees and rewards production costs. Hope you get enough pledges to help make this happen.

Well the good news is, this is mostly to fund my staff payments and purchasing the merchandise, so even after taxes and fees, I'd have the money I need. ;)

View Postroly-poly-fish-heads, on 23 June 2016 - 07:51 PM, said:

pah. i wish nekocon wasnt eight and a half hours away from where i live or else i'd very likely be showing up in person.

also, may i ask why you had decided to not charge for tickets? that part got me curious.

Well, the main reason is that some of the companies asked me not to charge ticket prices until they were sure it was a viable source of income (in which case we'd figure out payments and where I get a portion and they get a portion). Plus I want as many people to come to the concert as possible, so I thought (at least at first) I've try to make it non profit.

#11 User is offline   -Andy Icon

• edgy red boy fan
  • Icon
  • Producers:Jesus-P Neru Giga-P MARETU

Posted 24 June 2016 - 01:38 AM

I want this concert to happen so much that even if a can't go (I don't live in US) I will donate, like if I can only donate 5$ dollars so be it but I need to donate something ;;
I wish you the best luck aki and for this concert to be a succes and the start of something bigger :dex: :daina: :ruby: :maika:

#12 User is offline   TBK Icon

• Let me sing you the song of my people *w*
  • Icon

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:27 AM

Just backed the KS! Hope you'll reach some stretchgoals! I went for the tshirt to show some love overseas :3

#13 User is offline   Leah Icon

• Fantaisie Impromptu
  • Icon
  • Vocaloids:Len, Fukase, flower
  • Producers:MARETU, DECO*27, n-buna

Posted 24 June 2016 - 09:31 AM

$2,056 in less than a day! Let it skyrocket.

#14 User is offline   kamuko Icon

• Icon
  • Producers:takapi

Posted 24 June 2016 - 02:25 PM

I wanted to ask a question. Since the the VOCAMERICA Concert Project is titled a "live holographic musical event" will there be a live band performing with the vocaloids? There was no specific mention of a band in the "What will this concert look like?" section on the project website.

#15 User is offline   roly-poly-fish-heads Icon

• Still The Zardmaster
  • Icon

Posted 24 June 2016 - 02:30 PM

View Postkamuko, on 24 June 2016 - 09:28 AM, said:

I wanted to ask a question. Since the the VOCAMERICA Concert Project is titled a "live holographic musical event" will there be a live band performing with the vocaloids? There was no specific mention of a band in the "What will this concert look like?" section on the project website.

a lot of the songs in the playlist look to be electronic tracks, so that was probably why.

• (8 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users